Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Through Fire, Reborn

Blueberry flavored Sith
[SIZE=11pt]Pain was a teacher. The greatest teacher.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Keva was not unused to the lash of painful failures, many years ago before she had considered entering the wider Galaxy the Vagaari had slashed her face with their cruel tools of conquest: the jagged and wild scars readily available for all to see on her face now. For she was not in the field of battle this time, for an ever brief moment the Chiss had stepped away from the crucible of war to nurse her battle wounds.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Bimmisaari had so decided to give her a new scar of failure, though maybe a scar was the wrong thing to call it...they took her arm as a way to show failure. One of the Jedi filth slashing away her forearm with a deft stroke of the blade: and to her credit, Keva had taken it well. She trudged back to the medical ships with clenched teeth and her weapons intact, and that was the grandiose summarization of the whole endeavour: the small little alien clenched her teeth and took all that came at her like a phirk wall, even when the surgery came to replace her limb with a cybernetic (she had been abhorred by the idea of using some sort of biological replacement), she had forgone any sort of anesthetics. She clenched her teeth, and used the pain. Like a proper Sith would. This was a test of will at the end of the day.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And if anyone asked her, she’d say she passed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And now came the dull path of waiting for release from the Military Hospital where they had slapped her after the battle, now clad in nothing more than bland civilian clothing the Chiss watched the wounded trickle in: wounded legionaries of all shapes and sizes, with wounds minor to even more grizzly than her own. But she felt little sympathy. She was curious, and that was it. With an unflinching expression, she let her cybernetic hand open and close into a fist; the repetitive motions the medics had demanded of her so as to make sure the new device worked fine. And that it did, and like some sort of machine she sat there, almost void to the world around her: she stooped in her rage, a deathly Dark Side cold surrounded her. Whilst her face rarely gave away emotion, it did not take much to realize the Chiss was still furious about her injuries and failure on Bimmisaari. So void was Keva to the world around her, the Chiss hadn’t even considered the possibility of visitors: she had gained an ally in this new Empire, one [member="Anden Fancelo"], a soldier whom she had fought alongside quite a few times with at this point: more than she had with most in her career outside the CEDF all these years ago. She stewed in her rage, unaware of the Commander’s coming. She was plotting, plotting of futures, revenge, and carnage.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Like any good Sith would.[/SIZE]

Impieral Medical Center, somewhere.

The Captain strode through the halls, wearing a long coat over his attire. It was a cold day today. And the conditioning inside the medical center did not help whatsoever. So he remained with the coat, scooting past some nurses and a fallen soldier on a cot, due for surgery. For Anden, all it took was one glance of the horror that befell on that soldier. And he was instantly reminded of his failure on Concord Dawn. Where half of his 'family' were killed in a brutal fashion by the mandalorians. A wound that was meant to heal and be cast aside, but it festered. A clear sign that even after the service done for his Besh Team, he never moved on. While it was never a scar like the very chiss he visits received. But it was a scar nonetheless, to his mind.

Taking a deep breath to dismiss the negative thoughts. Fancelo made his way into the ward he was directed to, and stepped into the room where the Chiss layed, testing her new limb. From there, he'd make a greeting.

"My lad-..." He stopped himself, before clearing his throat. Continuing. "[member="Keva"], it is good to see you're recovering well. I am Anden Fancelo, if you've forgotten." He said.

Blueberry flavored Sith
The Chiss sat, ever calm. The suffering around seemed to have little effect, it was little more than background: she had allowed herself to grow detached from the masses in these days. The fault of surrounding yourself nigh exclusively with droids for so many months, you lose your humanity. In that same Droid-like position, she allowed that forearm of skeletal metal to continuous flex, it never did seem to quite stop working. The fiery red eyes looking forward to the wounded around them, even with the coming of [member="Anden Fancelo"].

"I have suffered worse. Recovery is simple."

She finally looked at him now, with her face finally not hidden under a helmet that twirling scars that covered the left side of her face became much more visible. They held more meaning than any knew, the wounds that drove her to seek out power in the Galaxy she could not grasp shackled in the Unknown Regions. To finally bring her bloody Peace to the whole Galaxy.

"I do not forget, Fancelo."

To some extent, it was vaguely threatening. The Sithling was stewing in her hate, and whilst Keva hid her emotions well it was hard for one not to realize it. Oh she remembered all right, she remembered the face of the Jedi that took her arm. And it fueled her hate as deep as gazing upon Vaagari trash.

Imperial Medical Center, Somewhere.

He heard his name mentioned by the Chiss. It answered the hidden question, she did not forget as she said. And so, the captain nodded in acknowledgement. The captain scanned the woman with his gaze, trying to analyze her demeanor and expression. Or lack thereof. He rubbed his chin lightly, before pulling a chair closer and taking a seat. He leaned slightly forward and reached into his jacket, taking out a small sort of bottle. Fancelo spoke.

"Sergeant Reida requested I'd give you this, to commemorate our previous work. It's csillian wine, aged well."

He offered the bottle out to [member="Keva"], hopefully it was accepted. He later continued.

"Onyx is looking forward to further deployments with you, Keva. We've been learning a lot from having a sith with us. And I believe with you in the field, efficiency ratings will be over the roof."

Blueberry flavored Sith
[SIZE=11pt]Sometimes, Keva could acknowledge she was little more than a droid made of flesh and blood sometimes. Of course, she always bemused the notion of [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]why [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]she deemed it so important to be a blank slate so often. She knew it was good to show no weakness among her superiors or potential enemies: all her studying of the Sith had established the thought of betrayal well in her head. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Childish for someone of her age. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]She remained quiet for a time, letting the soldier speak. Csillian Wine. It had been a long time since she had considered Csilia. A long time. Even though Keva did not drink, or consider anything that would impair her mental abilities. She took it anyway, placing it onto one of the tables near her bed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“It’s been a long time since I’ve considered home. Thank you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Whilst Keva was horrendously inept when it came to being social, she knew how to be polite at least. Though she allowed herself amusement at being called Sith, there was far more to it than that.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“I was a commander well before I considered being a Sith. But the increase in combat efficiency will prove beneficial.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Now, just because she allowed amusement didn’t mean she’d actually talk like a normal person. [/SIZE]

[member="Anden Fancelo"]

Imperial Medical Center, somewhere.

The Captain nodded, with a slight smirk. A means of reply in her mention of being a commander beforehand. It can be a rare thing on somedays. It's the reason why Anden never minded never working with Sith. With a light tilt of his head. He was going to speak.

"I held prestige in a different military beforehand. The Sovereignty, we never lasted as long as the Empire but we had a presence. After it's collapse, we went to the Empire, and thus... My men and I were dubbed gravewalkers. Outsider soldiers of the Empire, but loyal regardless." He stated, his glance over to the side as he was remembering. But his glance turned back to the Chiss.

"Now I'm a captain and second to be responsible for an entire division in an army." He paused. "What of you though? What were you serving during your time as a leader?" He asked, leaning forward. An expression of interest.

Keva Keva

Blueberry flavored Sith
Keva listened to him speak, the name meant little to hear: she had rarely dabbled in grand scale galactic politics until she had decided it was time to throw her services to the strongest faction she could find: to grow prestige and power and then finally put the Galaxy at peace, to scrub away the taint. She silently wondered just what the Empire would call her, the defector Sith from their "allies" in the south. It mattered not, but it amused the woman to think about it.

"I was born to command, the empty politicking of bureaucrats seeking a better position. Such was life in the Ascendancy at times, the desire was to instate me as the leader of the CEDF through pure merit. I made it to the humble rank of Commander before deciding the weakness of the Chiss would not allow me to properly enact my Plan. I left, and went to the Confederacy's Military Academy knowing barely a word of basic. I toiled and I learned the ways of droids and this strange new Galaxy. But, the Confederacy is weak. Do not be fooled, their hearts lack the blackness necessary to bring true good to the Galaxy. I made it Colonel before realizing this dnd so, I came to the Sith. The rest is history, as they say."

It was always quite the story for someone so comparatively young to most (in Human Years at least)

Anden Fancelo Anden Fancelo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom