Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thrill of the Hunt

Standing atop a tree with a hand on the trunk, a large figure stood cloaked by a personal Cloaking device. Below groups of Acklay patrolled the plains. A datapad embedded in a gauntlet would power on.

Kill and retrieve an Acklay skull.

Soon just as the sun on Vendaxa started to rise and the stars began to fade. Soon the personal Cloaking device would power down to recharge, and a large creature would appear, a creation of the Yuuzhan Vong. Donning a mask that covered his serrated head and mandibles. The creature checked it's wrist blades and secured his spear to his back before letting out a roar to announce his presence.

He had arrived on the planet for a bounty, some Noble wanted the skull of an Acklay. The hunter accept because he thought it would be a good challenge.

The Ulyrix Vong jumped down and landed with a harsh thud. As it grew substantially brighter. That meant it'd be that much harder for the warrior to fight.

The Vong's ship crash landed in the distance, still burning.

"I will come back for you brother."

Up in the starship another Ulyrix Vong sat in the cockpit of the freighter. His face fully exposed. He let out a growl.

"Of course brother. I just wish I could be down there with you."

"I know but this hunt is mine and mine alone. One day you'll be able to hunt with me. But right now that Noble wanted an Acklay head, we need to deliver." Wolfpack said as he cut his transmission.

The Ulyrix Vong crouched as he brought his spear off his back and began to notice the Acklay tracks leading into the water.

Vrak let out a roar as he lowerd himself into a fighting stance, letting his spear stick out. As soon as he did the Acklay charged. It was larger than the Ulyrix Vong anticipated, so he got thrown to the side.

With a growl he hit a tree.

"Gah."

The eight foot tall Vong began to stand as he readied himself again. The Acklay charged again and this time the Bounty Hunter was ready. As the Acklay got closer, Wolfpack slid under it and jabbed his spear into the creature's underbelly. The Acklay reared back in pain and went to knock the Vong away. Wolfpack rolled out of the way and fell to a knee.

"This might be a bit harder than anticipated." The Vong said to himself.

The Acklay charged towards the Ulyrix Vong, who patiently waited on one knee. As soon as the Acklay was close, Wolfgang rolled out of the way and brought out who Discblades which were on his belt.

Wolfgang was not well trained with the salvaged weapons, he wasn't that accurate, but he would try his best. The Vong watched as the Acklay smashed into a tree, rearing back in pain. The Bounty Hunter took the moment to throw both blades towards the Acklay.

The first blade hit the creature on it's back leg. The second blade missed and stuck itself in a tree.

Vrak growled as the Acklay turned towards him, reading itself to attack again. The Bounty Hunter panted as he calculated what to do next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom