Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three Kings

Matreya

Varanin ignored the man beside him, and slowly stepped forward. Once across the threshold he asked the good doctor, "What exact height gain will I be looking forward to?" He wondered if he would have to duck when accessing another beings - or species for that matter - home or place of work. That could be annoying, a small drawback amongst a worthy wall of grand goods.

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Matreya

Northstar watched the young man step forward, his movements slow and methodical as if every choice was planned, replanned then planned again. Smiling softly at the realization that he was once the same as the boy, the Czar stepped forward as well. He did not care particularly about any height changes, for he had always been rather tall among the cosmos, if not while at home.

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
The door opened and inside lay two large operating tables and above the tables hung a large chandler of needles and robotic arms. This was their final task, this would be their crucible to become perfect. "The shortest Czar we have Is my son Jerrick, he's six foot even. The tallest is my other son Rolland, he's roughly over seven feet tall out if his armor. You will be looking at maybe being six three with the entire coating." the old woman said to @[member="Xavier Varanin"] as she stepped inside the cold metallic room "As for you, your looking at being around seven feet if not taller" She said to the man sighing afterwards. She hoped that this process wouldn't kill them

"Hop onto the tables gentlemen and we can begin." looking over to the corner was the tank of Bonemer bubbling and ready to enter their bodies. For @[member="Northstar"] and the other this would be one hell of a ride. But in the end they would select their armor and wear it proudly. It would be a great day for both Marie and science

Matreya

6 foot 3, dear god he'd be nearly a foot taller! He just may end up having to duck when he entered buildings. Sitting on the cool steel for a second he smiled, "What couldn't heat it for us?" He cracked again, nearly shivering as he lay back. In reality the cold barely bothered him, it was one of his first abilities he learned he possessed and thus was never afraid of it.

Soon enough it would all be over..

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
"Trust me, in about five seconds. You won't even be thinking about it." the woman gave a gentle pat to @[member="Xavier Varanin"] and stepped back towards a lever. "If you have something precious memory or a thought. Hold on to that, you're going to need it." pulling the lever the doctor sighed hoping they would survive this ordeal. "Good luck" the machine above Xavier fired up and spun the needles powering on. Moving downward the needles broke through his skin and muscles until they hit the outsides of his bones. Then the worst came, napalm. Pure fire spread through the mans body as the Bonemer was injected throughout his body stretching it and coating his bones with the thick hard substance. His vitals spiked massively, but the procedure was almost done. She couldn't imagine the pain he was going through but it would cool quickly and he would rise to be a new warrior

Matreya

The pain was truly intense, worse then anything he sustained previous. He fought unconsciousness repeatedly, lost multiple times to simply be brought back to the real world instantly. Calling out softly as his bones stretched and grew, extending his muscles and skin along with it. He would be far stronger, but to reach that point he would have to endure.

I'm the the karkin clone of Ashin Varanin!! I can do this!! He roared internally as he grit his teeth against the melting flames that bore inside of him.

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Matreya

(I had written a reply about Northstar laying down. Don't know why it didn't post. I'll just pretend that included him also)

Clenching his eyes, Northstar groaned savagely against the tidal wave of pain that coasted across his body. It was horrible, intense and agonizing but he still endured. He would never fold, he wouldn't let himself slip up like that. Mandalorian's never gave up, never surrendered.

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
The needles pulled out from their soft tissue and skeletal structure and powered down above them. The material cooled almost instantly and the procedure was complete. Their bones hardened and bodies built to destroy. "Rise both of you, no longer Damian or Xavier. You are now kings Varanin zero zero four and Northstar zero zero four! Rise and claim your destiny!" She said to them, the pain tided over and they would be able to stand and check out their new height. It would be miraculous to see the Czars and what they were capable of. Perhaps even send them out with Rolland and Jerrick, never had she dreamed about this seeing her creations come to life before her. They would be ready to fight, a storm of war grew on the empire and they would be the ones to fight it off.

@[member="Xavier Varanin"] @[member="Northstar"]

Matreya

(Just gonna wrap em both up in one.)
Varanin slowly rose, a surprising 6'2" and at a glance he guessed more along the lines of 230 lbs of pure muscle now. Standing still for a moment he breathed then suddenly did a backflip. Ending it in a vault that launched him so high he cratered the ceiling before dropping to the ground.

Grinning ear to ear like an idiot, but with a slightly petrifying intent behind it, he apologized, "Truly sorry. Had to check out my new speed. I'll pay for it." As he spoke he watched @[member="Northstar"] walk away with a thankful nod to the doctor.

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
"Good, I'm glad you both enjoy the upgrade. Now let's get you suited up whenever you are ready." The woman smiled and walked over to the door. The procedure was a succsess and they both did great, it had been a long few weeks but in the end they were stronger for it. "Whenever is good for you." she smiled and waved to the men "Oh don't worry it's all insured!" she yelled out exiting the cold metallic room. "Rolland will be with you soon!"

Matreya

(Added another Alt. Ignore it if you don't wanna do another haha)
Shado moved silent as death through the streets towards his destination. He had heard word of beings turned super compared to the others of their race. After searching for weeks he heard rumors of a project; Czar's were to be the result and he wished to find out about these wonderful people.

Standing outside the building for a moment before entering, Shado wondered if he could pay to be made in their image? He had brought with him a suitcase containing 2 million credits, and was willing to use every one to get the results he sought.

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
The woman crutched along slowly to see @[member="Shado"] standing there with a case filled with no doubt money. "Good day sir, how can I help you?" she asked the man nicely. He was going to try and buy her off more than likely. But the project was not for sale it wasn't some pawn shop you could walk into and purchase with money, in fact the entire procedure cost more than he had not to mention the training, armor, and all the godly amounts of food it took to feed these monsters of men. It would only take service to become a Czar.

Matreya

Removing his helmet, the man eyed the woman for a moment. She was not frail, despite seeming so, for she gave off an aura of authority. Old though she may be getting, he was sure if he even was slightly to rude to this woman that he would regret it whole heartedly. "I am Lord Penumbra, ruler of Valhalla, and Hand of the Fringe. You may call me Zaiden." He bowed low to show his respect, "I have heard of your works and wish to offer a donation to your organization, as well as my own services in exchange for the very same transformation I have witnessed."

"That is to say if you willing ma'am."

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
"I don't do charity, I have more than enough money from the government and the other companies to fund this. If you wish to undergo the process I will require service" The woman walked down the halls quickly and sighed signaling for the man to follow her, he would prove useful. The project had begun the mark two czar project and perhaps he would suite as a lab rat. "Tell you what Mr. Zaiden if you handle a little something something for me then I will give you the augmentation." she said walking into the laboratory @[member="Shado"] would have to work with the empire for a small amount of time if he wanted what they had

Matreya

Shado smiled, "Free lance work is a forte of mine. I have always been a solo agent, even when holding acclaimed ranks amongst the Factions of the cosmos. So this I can accept." None the less, as he passed a desk he set the briefcase down, "Depending on the work of course."
@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
As the pair stood in the lab the woman spoke to @[member="Shado"] and smiled at him, she would get what she wanted that much was for sure. "You run a few ops for me and help out when needed, and when I find that you're no longer of any use I will remove the implants on your eyes that make your head explode. Sound good?" she said casually, though the thought of exploding someone's face off was not the most casual subject in the world. The process would take another month and millions of dollars but in the end it would be worth it

Matreya

A genuine laugh erupted from the huge man, "That's all? Deal." That was seriously easy to do, he was a professional Stealther and now a Master. He could easily - optimistically speaking - complete the missions placed before himself. "When do we start?"

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
"We can begin now if you want, it's not like I have anything better to do right now." the small woman said chuckling, she had just finished the augmentation process for the two new czars and it was a successful operation. "Well I need you to strip Mr.Zaiden, down to your skivvies and on to the table. I hope you enjoy this because it will be rather painful and generally unfun." she said to @[member="Shado"] "Now I assume you are big tough strong man and you can take it, now let's get started shall we?"

Matreya

Zaiden chuckled, "Very well. On our first date, and already trying to undress me huh?" He said as he removed his shirt then his pants as well. Laying on the table nearby he looked to the doctor, "Lets do this, I'm sure I don't want to keep you from any hot dates." With that said he lay back and closed his eyes, evening his breathing in a matter of moments, he then knew he was ready.

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
The doctor chuckled slightly then walked up to the man placing a needle in his arm. "Before we begin, as I have said to the others cross me and I will brow your face off, tamper with my systems and I will blow your face off. I rather would not like to waste that but please, be a good boy." the woman injected the sleepy time juice into his arm and waited for the man to pass out. Usually this went against her morales giving a potential enemy upgrades, but hey Frak it right? @[member="Shado"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom