Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Three Is A Crowd

Serenno/Carannia
Afternoon/Clear Skies

8YjI5nG.jpg

A happy tune bumped from a portable speaker that rested atop a table in a small lunch area by a restaurant. The mall was a very luxurious place to explore if one were in the mood for it. Lots of expensive shops with equally rich customers coming and going. Frankly, Jag could care less about the snobby kriffers as he sipped on a milkshake in a Styrofoam cup. Dressed in a pair of military cargo pants and a simple tank top that sported some band's name, he had his feet on the table as he rested back in his seat. He adjusted the aviators on his nose and took a drag off a cigarette before letting the smoke blow up in the air. "Never did get these kriffers. Honestly, they like the same stuff as us, sometimes even worse stuff than us... but they act like they don't. This is literally what drove me to write my first album." he commented as he glanced at his companion.

They were on break after completing a rather secretive mission concerning a rebel cell that tried to start up in the shadows of Serennoan aristocracy. An easy enough mission. They were still in the growing phases, easy to snuff out before things got serious. He would be surprised if people even knew about them. Now, however, they could relax and enjoy the more sophisticated luxuries that Serenno had to offer. "I'll give 'em this, though. Their food ain't half bad." he commented as he slurped further on the milkshake.

When it was done he tossed the cup quite accurately into a nearby bin and finished off his cigarette. "Alright, what's next on the agenda. We only have to be back at base in a few days. Hopefully Bastion doesn't get bombed in that time." he quipped as he sat up and lowered the volume on the speaker. "You in the mood for anything?" he asked her as a hand brushed his hair back.

Konor Konor Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres

Though she would never want to admit it, she had been allowed to enjoy the finer things in life while growing up and so found herself at ease in the upper-class life as such. However, she was equally as content with the simplicity of the lives of those who weren't so fortunate and as such she had no problem digging into the greasy fries from a less than reputable looking stall outside.

Zoraya didn't look much less drab than her companion, dressed an underwhelming jeans and t-shirt combination, though with her feet resting firmly on the floor. He may have outranked her but that wouldn't stop her from telling him what to do. "Get your feet off of there." She told him, using her hand to brush his feet aside. "Just because no one knows who you are, doesn't mean you can act however you want." At least one of them was taught manners.

"It drove you to what?" She repeated, a smirk growing on her face at the comical thought of him in a band. She didn't know Jaryg particularly well yet but with the sense of community and camaraderie in their little corner of the galaxy then she didn't need to for them to work together effectively or enjoy each other's company, even if his attitude needed improvement. Then again, she wasn't sure what else was to be expected from a soldier.
She rested her chin on her palm and looked off idly at the surrounding area. As a newly fledged agent, she had scarcely had any time off throughout her intense training which left her at a loss for what to do. "I could go for a movie." She suggested followed by a sip of her milkshake.

Last edited:

"Come on, Noir!" a nervous Duros exclaimed. Yeah, that was the alias Konor had decided upon finally. It was nothing special but it was better than using his own name. "I'm just trying to make a cred!" the Duros was Jed Lem, a known petty criminal throughout the galaxy for his infamous exploits. Mostly fraud and failed attempts at becoming a serious criminal. Konor'd been hired as some muscle, Lem had managed to swindle his employer out of a lot of money. Now he was here to get it back.

Inside a pawn shop, a front for Lem's real merchandise, Konor stood in front of the counter cracking his knuckles as Jed tried to weasel his way out of the situation behind the counter. "Come on, Jed. We've gotta stop meeting like this... y'know, my fist in your face and your ass to the ground." he said smirking behind his mask, in all honesty, he enjoyed beating on this loser. "The guy you finessed just wants the creds you owe him." Konor explained, sweating and stammering the Duros quivered as he tried to explain "L-look, Noir! I'll get it... I just need time!"

Konor reached over the counter and grabbed Jed by the collar "Jeddy., you said that last time... and the time before that... and the--" the masked outlaw shrugged "Well, you get the picture. Sorry I gotta do this to ya, pal." feigning sympathy, with his single hand Konor yanked Jed over the counter and held him up before turning his head to face toward the glass window looking into the mall. A devilish grin crept on Konor's tanned skin. The outlaw then proceeded to pull his arm back, winding it up before hurling Jed's slender frame through the large glass window.

Jed crashed through the window, rolling backward before landing on his back groaning. Nonchalantly, Konor stepped through the broken window and onto the glass shards, his boots cracking them. Approaching Jed, Konor bent down and picked him up by the scruff of his collar before looking toward the crowd of onlookers, realising that he'd made a scene. "Whoops. Nothing to see here, just a guy taking out his trash." he waved as he stood up to his full height, dragging Jed along and preparing to fly his way out of there.

Jaryg Syn Jaryg Syn Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres

A very familiar voice snickered over Konor's commlink as the flamboyant avatar appeared in the corner of his HUD. "Heh, nice line. 'Taking out his trash.' Gotta love it. I dare ya to throw him in a dustbin and fly him away like that." Xan chimed in to Konor before the line ended and she returned to her backseat of the action.

**********​

Jag snickered as Zoraya brushed his feet off the table. One leg draped over the other as she continued to speak. "That is the prime opportunity to act however you want." he quipped. She went on to look rather surprised at the mention of him being in a band. He put on a face of mock offense as he sat up. "Hell yeah, agent! Called ourselves 'Hellas.' Even had merch and everything!" he said as he pointed to his tank top with the band's logo. "Had a really good cult following, I must say." he continued with a proud grin.

Then the boredom kicked in. They were blank on what to do next. He had some ideas, but he doubted that his companion would enjoy any of them. Then Zoraya came up with an idea that didn't sound too bad. Naturally he had to answer with a witty remark. "Making moves on a superior officer is quite illegal, agent." he spoke with a smirk as he planted both feet on the ground. "Doesn't sound like a bad idea. Hopefully this mall has a good cinema." he commented as he stood up and waited for her to join. He adjusted the holster on his side and walked with her to the mall's entrance. What he wasn't expecting was a Duros to come flying through the window.

He came to a halt and studied the man that stepped out after the Duros and proceeded to pick him up. A snort escaped him at the masked man's comment as his hands rested on his hips. "I'd suggest you hold fast, civilian." he spoke up with a stern voice as a hand came to rest on his blaster.

**********​

Upon hearing the strange voice, Xan reappeared in Konor's HUD. "No... it can't be him. Konor... run. Just karking get out of there." she spoke with fear in her voice. Sheer, unbridled fear.

Last edited:

Despite being somewhat provoked by his sentiment, she didn't proceed to lecture him on what she had been indoctrinated on. She doubted she would get through to him at present anyway so she only offered a brief response which summed up her view. "Remember, we are still role-models for the Empire." She told him. Even on her time off she was devoted to the cause. Indoctrination didn't have an off switch.

Zoraya smiled in amusement, a rare occurrence from the relatively stern agent. However, hearing of Jaryg's former band was too good of an opportunity to pass. How did someone in the music industry find themselves in the Imperial army? Her own story was far more straight-forward. Raised by a Station Chief within the ISB, her future was practically pre-written. "And yet here you are." She replied, not matching his apparent enthusiasm.

By now, the amusement had passed, as had her smile. She leaned towards him and made an almost threatening remark. "The laws bend to me, Commander. Not the other way around." She told him before rising to her feet. Beneath each arm was a holstered blaster, concealed by her jacket. It almost felt like taking on another identity while in civilian clothes which was, as usual, just another day on the job.

"We'll find out." She replied, joining him as they walked together. A short way ahead of them, glass shattered and sprayed across the floor. Her eyes were trained on the offender who looked as though he was some sort of vigilante?

It wasn't to be expected that he would come with them quietly and civilians were unlikely to be too surprised by the response to such an intrusion. After all, this was the safety they were promised within these borders. But they needed to ensure there were no casualties beside potentially the aggressor who was expendable.

"Release him." She demanded, speaking to the masked man, her gaze shifting down to the Duros in tow. If he refused, he would learn that he had chosen the wrong world to try and make gains on. She didn't yet reach for her blaster. Firepower was not always her first port of call.

Snickering under his mask "Yeah, I know. Totally came naturally." he said in response to the AI that now seemed to be permanantly connected to his suit. He didn't like it, but it was what it was. Konor was mid-step when he heard two, authoritatian voices, one male and one female and both trying to give him orders. Their tones were pretty threatening too. Konor stopped in place and sighed before turning to face those that addressed him.

As if he were doing a bit, Konor whipped his head to both his left and right as he was searching for something before once again facing his direction at the man and woman. Placing a palm on his chest, he said "Me?" in a faux dumbfounded tone, Konor then glanced down at the groaning Duros at his mercy, whom his grip was still wrapped firmly around. "I could do that, or you both can bite my shiny leather as--" Konor stopped when he suddenly heard Xan's voice in his ear.

"Run? Hell're you talking about these guys are a bunch of nobodies." he whispered as to not seem crazy to outsiders. However, Konor paused, taking notice of the "him" Xan seemed to be talking about. He recognised his stance, Vil had taught him all about it... it was a quote unquote the stance of "a man ready to make sure he's the only one leaving alive." And so, taking both that and Xan's apparent fear into account - he realised things may about to get dicey.

Konor's shoulders raised and as they lowered, he releaed a sigh of defeat. "Alright, alright, you want me to "release him"?" he asked rhetorically, his crimson goggles looking toward the woman of the duo. It wasn't worth it, especially a loser like Jed, he'd made enough on Serenno it was better to cut his losses and high tail it out of there. Grinning devilishly under his mask, Konor proceeded to throw Jed in the direction of the man and woman opposing him all the while screaming "MEAT SHIIIIEEEEEELLDDDD!!!!" and spinning around on his heel and activating his jetpack, beginning his escape.

"What's the big idea? Why're you so scared of that guy?" he asked, genuinley curious as he flew through the mall and passed by onlookers.

A grin formed at Zoraya's comment as he looked her up and down. "Well in that case, let's just book a hotel room as well while we're at it." he teased as he walked with her. Though things were quickly escalating as their suspect tried to be witty. "Agent, I'd suggest you get these people out of here." he muttered to her. The grip on his pistol tightened as he studied his target. He had a feeling about what was going to happen.

The tension finally snapped when the target threw his prisoner at them in an attempt to distract them. Jaryg quickly side-stepped the Duros as his pistol left its holster in the blink of an eye. With perfect accuracy he aimed at the man's jetpack and fired. The yellow bolt flew through the air and impacted the jetpack, blasting it open as the explosive bolt detonated. Jaryg, like a machine, started to march towards his target as he removed his shades and tossed them aside. His pistol was tightly gripped in his left hand, ready to use it again if the target decided to engage him more directly.

He hoped the man was stupid enough to do it.

**********​

"Konor, he's not a nobody. Get out of there!" Xan shouted at him. He finally flew off and asked her about the man. "He's not a man, he's a monster. Just get out of there and-" she was cut off when the suit's jetpack simply ceased to exist. The suit seemed to shut off for a second before his HUD returned and Xan got back into his comms. "Konor, I'll look for a way out! He's like you but way worse, don't take him head on!" she continued. From the look of things, he didn't seem to have much of a choice. "Um... don't shoot at him. You won't even dent his armour. If you have to fight, do it hand-to-hand." she tried to help out, clearly still in shock of the situation.

**********​

"I would suggest you surrender, civilian." Jaryg threatened with a cold voice, devoid of emotion. His brown eyes was locked onto his target with barely any hint of humanity. He holstered his pistol as he closed the distance to apprehend the man. "Agent, watch him. He tries to make a move, you put him down." he ordered Zoraya.

Zoraya gave a sideways glance towards her partner, not reciprocating his banter. While his company was appreciated, his attitude was not. However, it was nothing compared to the attitude they received from the man challenging them whose pleasant words made him look like a paragon of civilisation.

The Agent nodded in response and moved to remove people from the near vicinity. "Everyone move along. Clear the area." She commanded in a loud voice, using hand gestures to reinforce her command and direct people away from the area as tensions grew. When some people showed hesitation, she flashed her ID card to solidify her authority and they became much quicker to oblige.

With her back turned, she was a prime target to be taken out by the man tossed towards them but an involuntary prod of warning through the Force gave her enough warning to step out of the way instinctively, without so much as turning around.

As much of the area was free from people, she turned back and approached the pair, drawing her blaster as she did. Her finger hovered over the trigger, a threat. "Don't tell me what to do, Commander." She warned. While she was going to draw her weapon anyway, she was irked at being told to do so.

Konor's body jolted from the impact, for a millisecond he wondered if he'd been hit, his suspicions were confirmed when his HUD began glitching and he felt himself fall from the air. Landing on top of a round table, food flew everywhere as Konor's body tipped the table over, his body rolling after hitting the floor. "Nice." he said flicking a crumb of food off of his shoulder. Konor raised his hand and shook it "Uncool! You know how much this jetpack cost?!... 'cause I don't! I stole the suit!"

Xan's words of encouragement were nice to hear. Like him? Did she mean... huh, cool, Konor'd always wanting throw down with someone of equal or greater strength. Konor took notice of the slight tension between the man and woman, his eyes darting between the two beneath the crimson goggles. Still on the floor, he glanced up at the two - the woman holding a gun on him in particular. "I'm noticing a bit of friction. Let me guess, the two strong personalities thing? Or maybe repressed sexual tension? Oh yeah, I can totally see it." he began rambling, hoping to talk until he could find a way to either engage or escape, at the very least by Xan the time she needed.

"Hey, big guy." Konor called out, raising his arms and getting up to his feet, backing away ever so slightly "I hear you're tough, I'm tough too. I mean, you could probably guess with the way I was ragdolling that Duros. You know he's a petty crook, right? You just let a criminal back onto the streets." he stated, tilting his head as he watched Jed make a break for it. His shoulders slumped, he definitely wasn't getting paid now. "Say, big guy. You're strong, I'm strong. Let's say we see who's stronger? 'Less you're too scared I'll embarrass you in front of Little Miss Cutie Red Head. And boy is she a cutie."

Konor's gaze diverted to the table flipped on its side in front of him, though he made sure not to move his head as to allow his pursuers gauge his plan. "Hey, guess what I brought back up too!" Konor exclaimed, his field of vision looking directly behind the woman, hoping that one of them would fall for the bait. As the outlaw lied, Konor proceeded to kick the table in front of him directly at the Red head pointing a gun at him and turning to headbutt Xan's 'Boogeyman' once he was close enough with enough force to break a normal man's skull.

Jaryg ignored Zoraya's warning as he glared at their target. The man complained about the 'injustice' of letting the other guy get away. Jaryg glanced at Zoraya, then at the Duros who was running away for his life. His gaze returned to the man before him and he shrugged. "I doubt you are worth my time." he spoke without a hint of emotion. There would be time to find that sleemo later. Right now the one armed to the teeth with the fancy suit was the bigger threat.

The man got up and tried to worm his way out of the situation. "Disarm and get on the ground, civilian." he threatened coldly, but the man simply refused. Then came the comment and Jaryg was stupid enough to fall for it. His eyes left the man for barely a second, then he was in front of the soldier. His forehead impacted and Jaryg's upper body recoiled from the impact... then just straightened out with a bloodied nose and no hint of pain whatsoever. "I rest my case." he said. In the blink of an eye he grabbed hold of the straps on the man's suit and spun around to hurl him at a wall.

He turned to face him like a machine with no hint of humanity. He closed the distance without any rush in his movements as his fists balled, ready to attack again if the man didn't surrender.

He really hoped the man wouldn't.

Last edited:

With both hands on her blaster, she remained in her stance, acting as support, ready to shoot him if he moved a foot out of line while Jaryg closed in on him. Her expression remained unchanged as he ran his mouth until he decided to prod at them personally. "Do you ever shut up?" She asked, incredulously, a tone of annoyance creeping its way in.

Irritation quickly led to anger as she began to approach the man to apprehend him. "I've had enough of this." She said to no one in particular. Before she could reach him, she followed his gaze over her shoulder upon hearing he had brought back up and by the time she looked back, a table had been launched in her direction.

The attack knocked her off her feet and sent her skidding along the floor a few feet away. She scrambled to grab her fallen weapon and quickly pushed herself back onto her feet but upon aiming the weapon, she lowered it again as she was unable to get a shot due to the proximity of her partner.

"Jaryg! Let me arrest him and get this over with." She commanded. The Commander had no jurisdiction here and she would make sure he knew it.

A soldier was only good for violence and war.

Konor pulled away from the headbutt, pleased that his gamble had worked. He analysed Boogeyman's reaction or lack thereof, Guess Xan was right he thought to himself as he wound his arm back, ready to deliver a punch only to be grabbed by his suit's straps. It all happened so fast, one minute he was stood in front of the guy and the next, he felt himself spin and his feet lift off the ground, the man's frame only grew smaller and smaller.

Then he released a grunt simultaneous with the crackling sound of a hard surface behind him. Konor dropped to the ground, rolling over to his front before getting up on his knees. Thankfully, to compensate for his superhuman strength, Konor's bone density and overall durability was also increased - he'd be pretty useless if he broke a bone every time he used his strength. To him, being thrown into the wall at that speed and intensity only falling out of his bed.

The woman's voice reached his ears, she sounded even more frustrated at her partner, Konor watched as the man approached him with cold determination. In the small gap he had, the outlaw wondered if he could use the partners' tension to his advantage. Konor swiftly got up to his feet and prepared to meet his attacker "That all you got, Big Guy? No wonder Red over there's got no respect for you." Konor raised his fists, ready to fight "Also, Red? You just gonna let the guy disobey you like that?" he threw a faint left jab before quickly throwing a right cross into the Big Guy's jaw without holding back any of his strength. Whether or not the hit landed, Konor would continue to instigate "I mean it's pretty obvious who's in charge here."

He'd hope to be in the Big Guy's face as much as possible, hoping that little Red would find it difficult to get a shot on him being so close to her partner.

Jag was impressed by the man's durability as he got up without much issue. It seemed that this fight was about to become much more interesting. He was on his feet in an instant, earning a smirk from Jaryg as he closed the distance between them. He had no reaction to the man's insults, only a desire to see what this man was capable of. Finally he had a worthy opponent for once.

The man swung at his jaw an impacted perfectly. Jag rolled with the hit as his left fist came up from below with a punch to the man's ribs, using his strength and momentum as he recovered from the hit. He definitely felt the hit, he had to give the man that much. This fight was going to be a lot of fun... until Zoraya ordered him to stand down so she could arrest the man. Instantly his face sank into a scowl as he shoved the man back against the wall backed off without any effort whatsoever to give her a perfect shot. "Fine then. Arrest him." he quipped with a smirk as he spun to meet her gaze.

He removed himself from the fight and watched Zoraya. He looked to the man and flashed a wink with a thumbs-up from behind Zoraya's back. He knew how this was going to play out. He knew the other man knew how this was going to play out. The question was whether Zoraya was up to the task of doing more than just talking. There would be plenty of time for them to see what the other was capable of. But first Jaryg wanted to see what Zoraya was capable of. He ran a hand along his jaw as he watched them, still impressed by the man's hit.

**********​

"What the kriff? This can't be real?" Xan spoke up over the comms. "Konor, just get rid of her and get out of there. This is your window. Just get room between you and them, I can get you away from them once you're out of his sights." she continued with a smile in her voice.

Last edited:

Watching them fight only served to irritate her further. It was such a rough and uncivilised brawl, like the clash of two alpha male and yet with all his combat training, could Jaryg really not put down a common criminal?

The taunting the man was giving them was beneath her. She simply looked unamused with his attempts at prodding at them, so much so that she holstered her weapon and had her arms folded, clearly signifying that she didn't see him as a threat. "Be quiet, you. You don't get a say in this." She ordered the man.

Finally, she was getting the respect she deserved from someone when Jaryg relented and allowed her to arrest the disruptive criminal. She pulled a pair of handcuffs and a retractable stun baton from the inside of her jacket and approached him.

She activated the stun baton as a mere threat while she made her demands. "Drop your weapons or face charges of insurrection." She demanded, moving closer towards him with the baton crackling with electricity. He'd face charges for insurrection regardless but he didn't need to know that if it got him to disarm.

A rush of excitement ran through his arm into the entirety of his body the moment his fist connected. Although he needed to avoid capture, fighting an actual equal was exhilarating. Just as quick as he felt his jaw shake under his knuckles, Konor felt a sharp dull pain hit his rib. The outlaw's grey eyes bulged and air escaped his mouth in a pained grunt "Damn! Got me koff good!" Konor said, praising the Big Guy as he prepared to return the attack with a knee to the... groin area.

Konor's momentum came to a sudden halt when he stopped to speak to his partner. The outlaw lowered his leg and extended his arms outward in confusion "What happened? I thought we were bonding!" he called out, semi-serious, to the guy as he wandered over to his partner. What came next completely caught him off guard though, his red hued eyes widened in surprise behind the goggles. Was this guy serious? A smirk then crept on the corner of the half-Sephi's lip, if they weren't fighting right now, Konor would have started liking the guy.

As the Redhead approached, Konor slowly raised his arms in surrender. An act, of course. The stun baton she carried could be a problem, but hopefully his suit and its systems could tank the brunt of it. As she got closer, he snarkily replied to her demand "It's cool, I'll let you take my weapons instead. Maybe you can take some other stuff off too." trying to annoy her one last time.

Once she was close enough, Konor quickly lowered one of his arms to where his palm planted on her face. The moment he felt the material of his glove touch the features of her face, Konor thrust his arm forward and in-turn shoved the Redhead's entire body back. With enough force to take her off her feet, she would go flying toward the Big Guy, either hitting him or passed him depending on whether he moved. As he saw her feet lift from the ground, Konor pulled his arm back, turned on his heel and made a break for it.

"Arrest my rapidly retreating backside!" he exclaimed as Konor transitioned from sprinting into a high leap. Luckily, his superhuman strength extended into his legs allowing him to jump at great distances. Konor continued to jump high and far, as quick as he could, the height of his leaps allowing him to cover more ground and hopefully get away faster. "Yo, Xan. Some help'll be nice, do something AI-y or something!"

She was still in her relatively early days as a newly graduated agent and while she was highly trained, she was inexperienced, as displayed by her attempt at arresting the petty criminal before her. Her inexperience combined with her arrogant attitude meant she was expecting much more respect than she would actually receive.

While the men had had their fun showing off who was the biggest brute, she would lay down the law for them. "Shut it." She replied to his comment, clearly irked. Her hand shot out to grab him by the wrist but before she could grab it she felt his palm connect with her face and sent her backwards into her colleague.

With a look of surprise, it took her a moment before she scrambled away from Jaryg. "Don't just stand there! Shoot him!" She commanded. Her tone suggested irritation but her expression told another tale and betrayed her true feelings of embarrassment so she turned away from him and brought the commlink up to her mouth.

::This is ISB-273 requesting back-up from local law enforcement. Mall. South exit:: She spoke into the comm, hoping they could perhaps cut him off ahead.

Next time they caught him they would shoot to kill.

The fight was about as long as Jag expected, though he was imagining a much worse fate for his comrade than simply flying back. He stepped aside to let her sail past him into some nearby furniture with an unimpressed glare. Her order was lazily acted on as he calmly drew his pistol and took aim. Their target made quick work of getting on a bridge and making his escape. He looked back to her as he holstered his weapon. "Either you graduated from the academy last week, or you are about the most retarded individual I have seen in my life." he quipped before looking around.

**********​

"Preem stuff! Go left and then take the first right. Keep going until you find an emergency exit on your right." Xan explained, giving the minimap on his HUD a highlighted route and putting icons on the turns he needed to take. Getting him out of there was going to be a breeze. "He won't pursue. He doesn't have a reason to unless he wants to have some fun. I doubt his girlfriend is gonna approve that." she continued as she guided Konor to an exit.

In Zoraya's comms, static answered back to her call for backup. The static cleared up with a smug chuckle. "Choom, you should have called backup the moment things went down. Hot damn, you're karking green." she quipped into Zoraya's ear before she disconnected their link.

She returned her attention back to Konor. "Just follow the emergency exit, there will be a maintenance hatch that you can use to get to a safe distance." she commented.

**********​

"Do you want to pursue or cut your losses? There's a bar not far from here if you feel like drowning your embarrassment." Jag quipped with a smug grin as he stared at her.

Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres Konor Konor

Konor laughed like a maniac as he continued to bound his way toward freedom. Following Xan's directions he took a left and then a right at the first opportunity before remaining grounded, sprinting the rest of his way to the exit. Leading with his right shoulder, Konor proceeded to shoulder charge his way through the exit door before staggering to a stop, panting heavily.

"Holy kriff we really did that." he said breathlessly, unmasking himself, he shook his hair and proceeded to make his way over to a clothing store. The plan was to ditch the costume for now, and book passage off the planet in a disguise, see it totally paid to operate under a secret identity. Made getaways way easier.

Konor ran his gloved hand through his brown hair and let out a gratifying sigh before placing his mask back on "Good looking out by the way." he praised her. Taking the stealthy route on his way to the clothes store, that being through alley ways and the least populated areas. "Man, I can't believe the Big Guy totalled my jetpack. I got no idea how the hell I'm supposed to fix it, I'm no braniac." Konor exclaimed frustratedly, pinching the bridge of his nose as he said so. However, mentioning the Big Guy reminded him of Xan's fear from earlier.

"So, you wanna fill me in on who they were back there? Or at least the guy, seemed you two got a bit of history. I ain't never seen you so shook in my life." with how long it'll take to get to the nearest clothing store and to get the H off Serenno, he was sure they'd have plenty of time for Xan to fill him in on some backstory.

//Exit Thread

Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres Jaryg Syn Jaryg Syn

Zoraya shot a glare over her shoulder at her companion for his comment and then turned around to face him when she saw his weapon holstered. "What are you doing!? Go after him!" She used her hand to gesture towards the direction the assailant had taken. She was only recently graduated, even if she didn't want to admit it, but experiences like these would have her learning on the job very quickly.

"If you're not going to help, get out of my way." She strode past him, taking his gun from his holster as she did, before breaking into a sprint. Even if he was just a petty criminal, he needed to be put in his place and she would stop at nothing to do so and she wouldn't be caught dead defeated in a bar.

//Exit Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom