Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Threats

Savik paced the golden chamber aboard the Exile ship ' Jagged Fel'. The Destroyer would hop in and out of Hyperspace as ot relyaed the Same message in every syetem it entered. The Targets? The various empires that had arisen fowllowing the fracturing of the Allince and Empire. He wondered who would answer. " Captain, begin going into Capatil Syestems
Starting with... Skisim." He ordered. Constacia was next. He had been aware of the Various splinter groups. All of them with a singular objective: restore the Galaxy. How? Thats where his image came in. The Galatic Armistice Agreement. Between the Non-Warring factions of the Galaxy. He had np Idea who would agree to a formal meeting with a Fel. Much less a Sith Lord. [member="Ari Zanareth"] didn't even know that in between the next for hours he would be visiting Bakura. I the admist of turmoil a fist must be raised in order to scare the galaxy into stability.

@Orex Madua
[member="Ari Zanareth"]

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Savik Fel"]

Bakura
Orbit

She was aboard the Prowess when she got the call. Apparently Savik Fel had been running rampant through the galaxy. He'd been releasing messages, of the kind he could ill afford. Were they threats? Was it a peace summit?

She couldn't make sense of the garbled transmission.

When his SD jumped into Bakura space, she got the alert and nodded from her quarters.

"Make to intercept him. Arm all cannons, just in case he turns..... aggressive."

"It'll be done."

"Good. Tell him to cease broadcasting. I'd like to speak to him aboard the Prowess.."

" Power Down weapons Syetems. Needless to remond you they are our allies." he said as the Captain ordered the Gunning Crew to stand Ready. " As soon as I am aboard the 'Prowress' you are to report to Skism space and Ask Suprieix. @Orex Madua to meet us in Protactrate space". He said. He proceeded to the airlock. Climed into the shuttle and fkew to the 'Prowess'.
"Ari, nice of you tp reccive my message. I have been running amock across the galaxy in order to present an option to topple a few goverments and install us as a Galatic Power"

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Savik Fel"]

Ari gave him a sidelong glance and nodded.

"Please have a seat," she said lips pressed thin.

"It's a good initiative on your part, but our hand must be more.... subtle."

"You see you can't just fly in and out of Sovereign territories spouting off revolution and overthrowing the Government. We can do that yes, but very slow and from the shadows. We cannot risk our secret union being exposed for what it is. We must remain the Shadow Governors of our state."

She poured him a glass of Whiskey as normal for her.

"Now tell me about your plan to overthrow or otherwise bring these worlds together. Maybe I can help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom