Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Threads Wanted

ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴɪᴢᴇᴅ ᴅɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the board and just getting started with my first character, Palm. At this point in time her options are practically unlimited so whether you were looking for some action-packed plots, training, exploring or even just some laid-back, purely social meet up I'm sure we could get something going for a thread! Her main goal right now is to wander the galaxy for the xp and observe/study other people, their cultures and learn from them.

Alternatively, Palm is also a politician-of-sorts acting as a representative of her home-world, Geminidae. A member of the anti-isolationist party, she'd be more than willing to get networking with foreign governments, diplomats and/or corporations that would be interested in supporting the end of the isolationist regime in the wild space planet.

She is a neutral force-user and designed to be morally-ambiguous for the most part (specially now that her journey is just begging) so whether your character is Jedi, Sith, spacer trash, corrupt politician or selfless humanitarian, I extend the invitation to thread to all of em'. Feel free to comment here, pm me or hmu on discord (Naviira#0732).

Thank you for reading and happy rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom