Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Threads for payment(As for invite)

Vulpesen smiled as his ship landed on the planet of Kashyyyk job e greeted by a party of wookiees. It was a group he'd done a job for, though it'd been a while. Given how busy it was being king and how he had left immediately after the job, he had simply hoped that the wookiees had been kind enough to keep a trophy for him. Calling Ace to his shoulder, Vulpesen stepped out and made his way towards the arboreal walking carpets.

The wookiees gave a roar of welcome, one of them coming up to hug him. Given his time as a merchant, shriiwook was a language he could easily understand. "Heh, no problem. I told you I could handle it." It happened to be a large tarentatek that had been threatening this particular group of wookies by hiding in the shadowlands around their home. He'd taken the fight to the beast, something that had allowed him to come across the white wolf, Neshoba. A visit that made him ask a favor for his services, that the wookiees find and tan the hide of the tarentatek for him.

"So shall, may I look over my prize?" The wookie nodded and placed its large furry arm over his shoulder before walking him back to the main tree house. It wasn't his first time helping this particular group, and given that he'd made a few friends, he doubted it would be the last. As they entered the man house, he gave a nod to the leader, a distinguished looking fellow with white tinging his otherwise dark brown fur. "And how are you Trroshten?" The large wookiee shrugged and replied positively before motioning to the wall. Hanging on it was the skinned hide of the beast, the various wounds that had been caused during the struggle stitched together with expert precision.

He grinned widely and stepped over to the hide, running his hand over its surface. "So worth it." He smiled to the wookie and applied a force push to the remains. As expected, it didn't even budge. "You have my thanks..." He turned and gave a small bow to the wookiee. Of course, the response was a roaring laughter as well as a friendly(though somewhat painful to his back.) Apparently, thanks wasn't needed as Vulpesen had personally killed the thing, though it was given anyway. Smiling just as wide despite the pain, Vulpesen turned and took down the hide, rolling it into a bundle for later use.

The wookiee reached out his paw/hand, which Vulpesen gladly shook before turning back the way he came. "Please, feel free to call if you ever need any more help. Especially if it involves this." He lifted the bundle of leather, a grin wide on his face. Such would come in handy, especially since having his leg crushed was to say the least, a less than pleasant experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom