Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thread

[member="Darth Kraves"]

Seras was deep within the halls of Al-Khali. the ancient academy, turned biological research base turned fortress... well with Venefica she had managed to do something few others could. THe soul stealer built into her armor had allowed her to get the resources and soldiers to staff it. The statue in the center and the hibridium cloaking device would work to keep it from sensors even out here in the snow falls. She didn't normally bring people here and letting them try and find a way into the ancient facility was part of the test if they really wanted ot be here. Braving the dangers of Faustin itself witht he sickness and snow demons.

Once called James Korv, Darth Kraves, a Sith acolyte whose training was interrupted, was now on a quest for knowledge and mentoring. His researches led him to the quest of a person whom he believed to be able to assume the role of master and have much to teach him. Now he is guided by force through an unknown location. He is trying to find a way into the ancient facility and nothing will stop him.

[member="Darth Kraves"]

Something on the edge of her senses, a feeling.... in the distance when her head darted up. From the lab work that they were doing. She could check on the monitors here, scans going around the building before she saw him on thermal imaging. SOmeone approaching until her hand tapped a few of the things. Where she checked out a few other things on a screen, weaponizing bioweapons were something that you needed to properly work on. "Well it looks like we have guests." SHe tapped the computer o her wrist and was checking out what they had here. She stood up from where she was working... leaving the greu goo aside before walking to check out the facility walls of Al-Khali with the massive gap between them.

Seras Goto

Kraves felt he was being watched somehow though he did not know how. He also began to feel a presence in the force. Kraves had no idea where exactly he was or how to lead. His only guides were the Force and his own determination. He had gone far in search of knowledge and a mentor. Kraves felt a nearer presence in the force as he sneaked through the facility. He did not know exactly why, but he was confident that this time he would find what he was looking for.

[member="Seras Goto"]

As Kraves sneaked through the facility, the presence grew stronger and closer. He was guided toward this presence for the long awaited encounter.

[member="Darth Kraves"]

Seras was curious how they got past the biometrics at the airlocks. TO prevent infection spreading Al-Khali was made like a sub with each room, area a compartment that was sealed. Had its own systems and could be sealed away. Going through it while she moved with her eyes flocking back and forth over the screens. She raised her eyebrows though while letting the doors to lead outside into the courtyard go. So he could see the old central tower and where the new statue was. Riddles and darkside power but she was also able to stand out there with her cape and hair moving around her in the air.

[member="Seras Goto"]

Kraves continued his way through the curious rooms of the facility until he came upon a path to the central tower where a statue stood. Kraves felt his purpose closer and closer. He felt like he was being expected by someone

[member="Darth Kraves"]

Seras was looking at him when he came out, in the snow swept courtyard the sith doctor herself almost grinned under her breather mask. The mechanical sounds of her breathing, the gold of her eyes and she walked towards him. "There are not many who come to Al-Khali willingly." She spoke with the raspy voice of someone whose throat was severely burned and constricted. Aside from Venefica there were very little who came to see her without the mask or the respiratory suit. Seras herself though moved forward and she didn't present her armor with a lightsaber visible it was hidden in a wrist compartment of the armored suit. Hair wrapping around her face in the wind but she looked up at the cloak as it shimmered with the snow.

[member="Seras Goto"]

Kraves, seeing that figure and hearing that mechanized voice, thought he had found who he was looking for. He said, "I think you're the one they call a doctor. I've come a long way in looking for you. I'm looking for knowledge and a teacher. I beg you to teach me everything you know." At that moment, in that cold place full of snow Kraves knelt down.

[member="Darth Kraves"]

She was looking at him as he bowed and raised an eyebrow. "I have been named many things child. Doctor, butcher, sith, master, slave. Names and titles mean very little to me." She said while moving towards him. "But you are acting like a fool, this courtyard is protected but infection runs throughout the world now. I have seen to it. I have experimented with it. The creatures here want your flesh apprentice and if you fail me. THey shall have it." SHe was walking and turned without saying anything else just motioning with her hand towards the buildings that had once been the library. Getting through the airlock and the screams of the infected came as she looked at all of them.

[member="Seras Goto"]

In that icy courtyard, Kraves listened intently to the woman's words. He did not like being called a fool but he listened quietly. He got up and decided to follow the woman. Kraves had some questions to ask, but first of all he asked, "How should I call you then?"

[member="Darth Kraves"]

She was looking at him and had a grin on her face now under the mask. Leading the way towards what they were working on, what they were setting up here. She opened the doors to the ancient library that they had constructed. SHe looked at the tables where experiments were set in chambers. THe gas being used to keep some of them calm and she was experimenting with their brains after infection. THey were becoming more and more a hive mind. Learning from each other once one of them saw something.. once one of them was finding flesh all fo them had beena ble to find flesh even with missing eyes or parts of their heads. "Welcome to my parlor, be careful within apprentice and tell me how you found Al-Khali."

[member="Seras Goto"]

Kraves followed the woman inside the room where he saw various creatures and experiments. Although she told him to be careful, he could not help but feel extremely curious about them. Kraves was excited to finally find that place and someone to call master. He said, "Finding this place was not easy. I heard rumors out there and decided to investigate. gave more precise coordinates. Obviously I had to pay for some of the information. I was brought here by my determination and by the Force."

[member="Darth Kraves"]

"Do not touch the glas." She said it and work from the other things, Venefica had brought experiments of her own here, troopers who were stationed around mostly living out the rest of their lives here because they had no where else to go. She sneered a little to herself under the mask lifting her hair out of the way before she checked the screens. "Now lets see who knows I am here. I prefer my privacy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom