Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[THREAD] Rothana Revisited

EmKay

Hello, all! The construction of the Obsidian Citadel of Rothana [Asteroid space station] was started up in the Dominion, but it never got finished. I think it should, because I want to make this place a key point: The Academy Citadel. Basically, I want to turn Rothana into the Obsaidians' training world, where I can set up all manner of trials and challenged for the Uninitiates and Neophytes. Also a knowledge centre, a training centre, and maybe even a gift shop!

The point of this is for developing the area, so I can reasonably sub the location for us, then we'll have a concrete place to go for training and such, unless any particular Neophyte's mentor has other plans.

OBJECTIVES
A. Construction of the Academy Grounds
I don't mind saying that the Asteroid Colony was completed, but there's plenty on the surface to do. I'll be NPCing the construction of The Pit, which will be fun.

B. Exploration of the Asteroid Citadel
On the note above, there's plenty to flesh out in the Asteroids, from training rooms to... well, whatever an Academy for Force Users should have.

C. Bake Cookies
Otherwise known as "do whatever you feel like", you could use the thread to get to know other PCs, make NPC friends, whatever. If you want to show up and you don't want to do the above, just make something up.

[member="Adekos"] // [member="Charlotte"] // [member="Dagora-Kel"] // [member="Jemmila Kyrgen"] // [member="Jennifer Blanchard"] // [member="Marek Starchaser"] // [member="Molly Rieux"] // [member="Phade"] // [member="Seto Du Couteau"]​

I'll help out with fleshing out the innards.

I imagine there'll be training rooms from force combat to meditation to mechu-deru, bunk rooms for uninitiates, neophytes and higher (Maybe even separate communal areas for each of the networks), armories, hangars...would there be any reason for a civilian presence? Rec center? Holovid theater?

[member="Asher Valentine"]

EmKay

[member="Phade"]
All sounds good, not sure about the theatre but we are a subfaction of the Techno Union. It's not unlikely they put an outlet mall or something in here (if you want to put one).

I can imagine alternative civilian presence would be administrative work, but even that can be accomplished by droids. Rec centre sounds reasonable, someplace to play Xbox Space Videogames and such things. Just to relax. On that note, there'd probably be a cantina too. Just almost imagine it's a university town in the real world, and you'll be on the right track for the Academy Citadel.

...Just slightly more military and full of Force Users.

EmKay

Alright so that's 2/3, because I'm not counting myself. Any other takers?

[member="Jennifer Blanchard"] // [member="Phade"] // [member="Adekos"]?

EmKay

I'm thinking that the Order needs a storyline. Sorry to uproot all your hopes and dreams, but I'm stirring the pot.

THE NEXT POST WILL BE FUN.
In a Dwarf Fortress kind of way.

Love you guys.

[member="Adekos"] // [member="Charlotte"] // [member="Dagora-Kel"] // [member="Jemmila Kyrgen"] // [member="Jennifer Blanchard"] // [member="Marek Starchaser"] // [member="Phade"] // [member="Seto Du Couteau"]​

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
[member="Nova 'Creation'"] [member="Haga To"]
Training site, and academy, kept in space because [member="Asher Valentine"] is really smart. Sort of.
Anti-Force terrorists are attacking the richest Forcers in the galaxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom