Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Thread Ideas

Hey,

So got a few thread ideas for Dreidi to do on a Jedi Pilgrimage of self discovery. There are some planets and mission ideas that I had, and I wanted to offer the chances for people to join along if they wanted. So if any of the planets/objectives interest you, feel free to DM me here or on Discord to talk more.

The planets and their objectives I had were:

Ahch-To - Chasing a group of smugglers who have stolen a holocron from an abandoned temple.

Hopefully you see something you like!

Last edited:
Hey,

So got a few thread ideas for Dreidi to do on a Jedi Pilgrimage of self discovery. There are some planets and mission ideas that I had, and I wanted to offer the chances for people to join along if they wanted. So if any of the planets/objectives interest you, feel free to DM me here or on Discord to talk more.

The planets and their objectives I had were:

Tython - Taking down a bandit camp raiding the local villages.

Ahch-To - Chasing a group of smugglers who have stolen a holocron from an abandoned temple.

Dathomir - Tracking down and dealing with a group of poachers harming the wildlife and natural balance of the world.

Yavin IV - Exploring Sith ruins and confronting the darknesses within oneself.

Crait - Hunting down remnant Mawites that are experimenting on the wildlife in attempts to make new Sithspawn.

Hopefully you see something you like!

I wouldn't mind putting some bandit camps out of commission or putting some Mawites in their place <3

77e59e_85d7972d1b3d4ed5b862e20538838eda~mv2.gif

Lets goooooooooo >D​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom