Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thread ideas?

I know where I want Xardus to be in the future, but i'm honestly stumped on how to get him there. That being said, anyone wanna do some threads? Any kind of thread will do. I'm just hoping something sparks my imagination somewhere along the road :D

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
I would be willing @[member="Sadrion"] . Perhaps something that involves me dealing with both your good and bad side. It will give more insight into organic personality conflicts.

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
Very well. Where would you tend to be so I can figure my reasons for being there? @[member="Sadrion"]

(Thank you. So do I. lol)

Sadrion said:
If anyone knows what Sadrion's like, it's you pal. I'll train you, just make sure it's what you really want
Sounds good to me. and the only thing that I probably wont learn from you is the dark side of the force. I'm trying to keep this one semi-Jedi like. @Sadrion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom