Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Thread Gremlin Asks Politely For Threads IV

Hello readers, I've got a bit of extra muse lying around and nowhere to use it (Plus a brand new art commission to flaunt). I do mean just a bit though. Life commitments wouldn't make it a good idea to take on more than a couple extra right now, so at best I'm looking to pick maybe 3-ish more threads to add to the docket.

I'm not picky about particular ideas right now, I'm open to just about anything if we can find a way to make the story work. Amani is a councilor for the NJO and its Chief Healer, she runs an enclave on board a herdship, and she's also a Countess of Alderaan. Between those, there's plenty of ways to justify fitting her into a plot if you have something particular you'd be interested in exploring, or just want an excuse to interact. So if she seems neat, by all means hit me up here or on discord. Bonus points if we haven't threaded in a while (or at all). Thanks for reading!

Hey,

My character, Chessashai Umianai Chessashai Umianai is a singer and also Mirialan. She takes a lot of jobs such as traveling to private/high class events to sing, or even just to be a ‘celebrity’ guest in general.

Recently, she has been getting into the more shady side of businesses but has still been accepting the usual commissions.

It would be nice for her to interact with another Mirialan, our characters could meet at a event perhaps? Thoughts?

Cool! I’ll try to hit up some folks later today. If I don’t get to you this time around, we should defs still do something in the future. I just don’t have the time to realistically take on every opportunity all at once. Thanks for the responses y'all!

Late to the game but….

sayanything-boombox.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom