Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thread Gremlin Asks Politely For More Threads

Like last time I was here, not really searching for anything in particular, just tryna get back into exercising my writing muscles a bit. So if any of y’all think you'd be down to try something out, hit me up, wouldn’t mind seeing some familiar faces again.

Amani is definitely the character I’ve put the most time into here, but I also wouldn’t mind getting to explore some of my other PCs either if any of ‘em strike your interest, haven’t had a lot of opportunities to in the past. But like I said, I ain’t gunning for any particular narratives or pursuits, so if you’re just interested in an excuse to write something, I’m all open to at least talking shop. I can be pretty flexible with any of my PCs in regards to setting stuff up.

You can reach me here or on discord, doesn’t matter to me, I just rejoined the Chaos server yesterday (Cooper#8585) so feel free to reach me from there if you so prefer.

Can’t necessarily promise how regularly I post but I’ll do my best not to drag my feet if I’ve still got it in me. Lemme know!

Lora murne

L
I'd be down this is a new character so I'm down to do anything you want for a thread we can talk via private message or I can send you my discord if you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom