Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Thrax Secutor-class Assault Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

latest.png

Thrax Secutor-class Assault Walker

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Creating a light assault support walker for the Hegemony.
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: Eternal Empire Walker
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Light Walker
  • Role: Assault/Drop Walker
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
  • Armaments: Very High
  • Defenses: Low
    • Composite Hull
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Propulsion: Bipedal
  • Minimum Crew: 1
  • Optimal Crew: 1
  • Passenger Capacity: Zero
  • Cargo Capacity: Very Small
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Deployable from Orbit
  • Strong Armament
WEAKNESSES
  • Little Utility
  • Weak Armor
DESCRIPTION
The Thrax Secutor-class Assault Walker, a type of light walker, was developed to perform the Tyth's Gauntlet maneuver, even from space. The Olympian Armorsmiths refurbished the original design and gave it a new armament and systems. Equipping it with a retrorocket which could be replaced by a new one after every use, it could be dropped from orbit and not simply shatter upon impact but due to the rocket and extreme improvements on suspension and dampeners, could go right into combat. It was crewed by an organic pilot, a very surprising development as this kind of deployment would suit a droid much more.

Last edited:
MANIAC MANIAC Because they are few in numbers and against actual other armoured vehicles, like which go High in defence in similar dimensions it will be a challenge to go against, especially when shields start getting involved. Soft targets are a crack for this one, but heavily resistible ones not so much.

And honestly I did not know the individual weapons damage is a direct correlation to the vehicle, I thought the overall comparability and what it might go up against in its class count.

If I should increase it to Very High, I will lower Maneuverability by one.

EDIT: It evaded my hands initially and I tried my way around - the weapons are all infantry weapons, not vehicle heavy.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund

Your weapons are still the same, just in vehile size. So the same weaepon will have different size for a human or for a vehicle or for a ship. I hope it makes it more clear, why I mentioned the higher rating. And you don't need to modify the Maneuverability, your current ratings are -2, thanks to the Very low Cargo Capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom