Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thrashin with a Passion, A Cantina Beat down (open to all)

"Yeah... it always had good drinks. Dunno what happened to the barkeep though. Though this guy seems to be able to handle himself." Thraxis said as he looked around, his hand rummaging through his Trenchcaot to pull out a vial of swill. His hand uncorked the vial, the smell of putrid alcohol escaping the vials clutches and invading Thraxis nostrils and anyone nearby. "Oh crap. This is.... I think its expired." he said with a disgusted look as he poured it down his throat, the burning sensation coating his throat, causing him to squeeze out a groin. A little expiration never killed anyone anyway.

He turned to see the barkeep had just jump kicked over the bar literally next to him. Only to be followed by a sower of glass raining down onto Thraxis armor, some shards sticking out of it, though his trenchcoat was completely shredded. He moved over closer to Tiali, "Keep a level head. No matter what thoughts come to you. Just try to stay calm. I'm gonna start a real bar fight so be ready to kick some ass." he whispered as he got comfortable in his chair. His mind started to fluctuate, rage pouring deeper into his mind, his teeth becoming unfurled as he remembered all his pent up aggression, pure and wholesome. It was not the force that he used. It was not magic. It was his Zeltron blood and he was starting to get the slightest feeling that maybe his disgusting Kinsmen are good for something after all. Starting major barfights. He took a few minutes to relax as he started to bounce from mind to mind, unquenchable rage would start to envelope those in the bar, as if a primal desire for war had started to seep into their bodies. It was the most pure, unfiltered and unadulterated rage that could exist. As he sent this message through the bar would slowly envelope in battle, bloodbath, a miniature skirmish would now unfurl.
[member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Bloodknight"] [member="Vhi'tori"] [member="Jayce Pryde"]
[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."] [member="Juro"] @Poy Luroon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom