Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thrandis Jorin

city_roofs_by_llamllam-d7m907i.jpg

I Had Strings
But Now I'm Free
I've Got No Strings On Me
[SIZE=10.5pt]_________________________________________________________________[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=13.5pt]Physical Traits and General Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]GADF ID: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Fugitive #7892[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Unknown (Thrandis Jorin)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Alias: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]’The Beast of J-27’[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Height:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] 6'4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Weight:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] 125 Kilograms[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] 27[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Species:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Human[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Force Sensitivity:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Y/[N][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]_________________________________________________________________[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=13.5pt]Former Allegiances[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]- UNKNOWN[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]History[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Shortly prior to the destruction of Coruscant, an enigmatic vigilante emerged in the sub-levels. Originally the attacks were contained and barely traceable, as well as extremely precise, however there was a sudden shift after roughly a month. Civilian casualties became common, attacks became more frequent, and general the suspects general modus operandi changed. The leading theory is that this change was the result of a new individual taking up the mantle and becoming ‘The Beast of J-27’. Following a raid on his compound, the suspect largely went dark and was assumed dead in the bombings. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]This was wrong.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Across the galaxy, an individual has been striking at various criminal, military, and paramilitary targets. The calling card left behind at these sites, matches the one from the Coruscant streets. So far, there have been no survivors.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom