Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Thoughts on some beginning work?

So I've spent about a week tinkering on GIMP to make a character sheet designed around a passport style-wise and the following is the result. I'm looking for critiques and suggestions about how I might be able to improve on it.

I've also been working on an equipment page in a different style but that is taking a bit longer. I would appreciate any tips or tricks, I've mainly been stumbling through tutorials based on google searches, but sometimes I think I am not using the right terms and so I've had to make do with what I can.

Last edited:
Fatty Fatty Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin
Just did some checks, I do not know what the issue is. I'm using Google Photos (potential culprit?) on Firefox (contributing factor?). I can see the pictures fine, but on other computers unconnected to this account, it seems any of the browsers I tried did not work.

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa
What are you using? Maybe something on your end will work?

Hopefully these links will work for those that cannot see the pictures:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom