Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Those Are Mine

370d9lz.png

"I had given up my goals to do things the way you suggest, to no avail. I'm not giving up, no. I'm sticking with my guns this time around." Alina hopped up onto the ruined windowsill, her golden gaze now staring down at the Jedi. Who'd gone so far as to even let her blade extinguish. The Sith let out a sigh, a rare frown taking over the otherwise pleasant smile she'd kept throughout.

"You're trying to bargain with a monster, Amani. If this is how the Jedi operate it's no wonder Tython was so desecrated. Don't confuse someone too scared to accept help with someone who just doesn't want it."

Amani Serys Amani Serys

Amani slowed to a full stop, and simply stared at the Sith for a few long moments. The mention of her home's desecration made her wince. Finally, she sighed, and the intensity in her gaze was replaced with disappointment, "Then I guess I really can't help you." She droned. If Alina didn't want her help, didn't want to help herself, then there was nothing to be done.

"Go. Be the monster people claim you are. I'm calling for law enforcement in about 30 seconds." The Jedi sheathed her saber in favor of a communicator. After a deep breath, she spoke again,

"I don't know what I'd do if I was in your situation, Alina. I really don't. But I know that I wouldn't just resign to it." At this point Amani didn't know how she'd act in a future encounter. If the Sith continued her ways then there was no option but to stop her. But that didn't mean she'd have to quit trying to help either. "I hope next time we meet, you'll see that."

370d9lz.png

Law enforcement in thirty? Alina let out a chuckle, but nodded none the less. Cops were the last thing she wanted to deal with. It still didn't sit too well with the Sith that Amani was so keen on letting her go. And yet, a bittersweet smile stayed on her lips. "Give yourself some credit. You'd survive." Then the golden glow of her eyes vanished as she disappeared into the Denon streets.

A hum emanated from the saber on her hip shortly after she left behind the Jedi. An annoyed expression took over the meloncholy as she stared down at what remained of the First.

"Shut it, Hag. I'll deal with you later."

Amani Serys Amani Serys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom