Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This will be fun, trust me

Scarlet looked out of her cockpit at the planet below. The ride had gone smoothly, just as Se said it would. Turning to her sleeping prince, she chuckled and shook him lightly. "Hey Zack, we're here. Look! This is Coruscant."

@[member="Zack Danheir"]

Darkness was all the accompanied me as I slept, No dreams of returning home, no dreams of my family, nothing. I could feel a voice speak to me in the darkness. It was soft and forced me to remember a name, Scarlet. The young woman that I had joined forces with to become a team of vigilantes that would fight for those who could't while breaking the law. No law would hold us as we would intend to take out kingpins and mob bosses that threatened the Galaxy. That's when I realized that I was with Scarlet now.

My eye's snapped open to see the woman in black and redish hair over the top of me shaking me that we were at Courscant. I rubbed my eyes and smiled at her. "You know it acu-" I was halfway through a sentence when my mind kicked in that I was on a ship. I got really light headed all of a sudden that also seemed to come with a headache. Reaching my right hand up I rubbed my temple to try and make it better, Only it didn't really help. "Okay, Take us down before I make your ship a mess, please."
@[member="Scarlet Faith"]

Scarlet bopped her head, scolding herself internally. 'Stupid! He can't go anywhere in a ship, remember?!' "I'll take us down, don't worry." Taking the controls, she slowly guided the ship into the atmosphere, looking at Zack every now and then, hoping he wouldn't blow chunks. In a matter of minutes, she was clear for landing and directed to a ship landing bay. Shutting all of the engines off, she finally gave him a warm smile once more. "It's fine now, we're on solid ground."

@[member="Zack Danheir"]

I tried to keep my lunch in that consisted of cookies. It took what seemed hours for her to land the ship. I allowed my eye's to close once more. maybe closing them may help? I could tell that Scarlet was watching me as the feeling of eye's covered me. I feeling of the landing gears hitting the ground forced me to open up my eyes once more. "I know, Now where are we going?"

"Well first, i'd like to show you around. Then if you want, we can have dinner." Scarlet smiled again and helped him out of his seat, then opened the hatch. Looking into the spaceport, she walked ahead and checked her ship in, then waited for Zack.

@[member="Zack Danheir"]

As the hatch opened the air rushed in giving me a breath of fresh air. I still felt sick but I did feel better. A lot better. I followed Scarlet out of the ship and onto the ground. "Sounds good to me, but the thought of food right now isn't so settling."

(OOC: feel free to jump in whenever @[member="Jack Sparrow"] :))

"Oh don't worry, I'll give it a while before we eat. Besides, it's only three'o'clock." She smiled up at Zack and took his hand in hers. Snuggling up close to him, she led him outside into the city. Skyscrapers shot high into the sky as far as the eye could see, and hovercars loomed above them. A bright smile crossed Scarlet's face as she looked around.

@[member="Zack Danheir"]

I only smiled as she grabbed my hand with a few words on the time of day. As she grabbed onto my hand I squeezed gently when words seemed to spill out of my mouth. "Then I will wait until later to eat. It's not like we are on a schedule." I looked down at her for a second to see her smile and then her face turned away from me. I went ahead and shook my head as I led her along so she wouldn't run into people.

The city was huge. Expansive and unending. Even the streets seemed to be filled with people. I looked up to see that the towers of metal seemed to climb miles into the sky. once more unending. I took all of this in and realized that this was like a City that was about a 2 hour drive from me. Even then, Courscant was a good 1,000 times bigger.

Scarlet smiled brightly at Zack as he admired the city. "Isn't it beautiful? I love this planet." Se watched as several people of different races passed by, each going to their own destination. The entire city was bustling with life, not one foot of ground was barren. It was amazing.

@[member="Zack Danheir"]

Suddenly two bodies fell from the sky, or from a dangerously low-flying speeder that had slowed above the couple's head. One, a scarred Trandoshan, hit the ground awkwardly, his ankle twisting beneath him as he tumbled to the walkway and rolled perhaps a dozen feet. The other was Human and male, wearing a scarf around his forehead over long dark hair that was braided here and there and dreadlocked elsewhere with strands flying loose as he somersaulted deftly to his feet. Stopping to salute the youngsters, the man said in a rather slurred voice, "Did that look as good as I think it did? Because it seems to me that it must've looked fantastic." Without waiting for a reply, the man drew a vibro cutlass and advanced on the other man who had fallen.

"Help me!" called the Trandoshan, sounding desperate. "He's a pirate! Don't let him kill me!"

@Scarlet Faithhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/1981-scarlet-faith/
@Zack Danheirhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/304-zack-danheir/

I looked to Scarlet with a smile as she nuzzled my arm. To actually have someone like me rather than think of me as a lab rat was good for once. I lifted my hand to brush her hair out of her face when a very weird creature jumped down to land just right on top of us. The instant he started to run I saw another man come down with a thin and slightly bent sword know as a cutlass at him. I heard the creatures cries as he wanted help. Before I could even think about it I had drawn both of my pistols and aimed it at both of the men.

My voice seemed to go into a deeper and hoarse tone as I spoke "Stop where you are, Both of you!" Keeping the barrels trained on both of them I waited for them to stop where they were. "What is happening, and why do you need to pull out a cutlass?"
@[member="Jack Sparrow"], @[member="Scarlet Faith"]

Scarlet watched as the two men fell from the sky, and as one of them began to cry for help. Seeing a perfect opportunity, she ran as fast as she could back to the ship, going at inhuman speed. When She reached it, she grabbed a waiting suit from her quarters and slipped it on. A smirk grew on her face as she pulled the good up and began to run back to the scene. This would be he first time testing her new outfit out, and she wanted to see what it could do. Making it outside, she sped around the small scene and crept behind the pirate where Zack could see her.

@[member="Zack Danheir"] @[member="Jack Sparrow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom