Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is what we do in our "Spar" time..(Training)

She nodded her head as they talked, she had heard of the one they called Master Syn, and she said she hadnt joined the order until she was five years old, saying that she lived with her father before then in neutral space. That was interesting, though Ru supported and always kept in mind the jedi tenet of detachment, she still wondered what a family was like. Just her having those thoughts opened her up to emotions, which led to the darkside. She went back to listening to Nala, she noticed that began to look embarrassed once more. Ru looked up at the girl, she stated that then using the force for things wasnt her strong suit, and when creating ones lightsaber, its usually saw as a requirement. Then it made since when she said she didnt finish till after. "Ahh I see, thats quite a story Nala, way better than mine. Now it would seem that your pretty proficient when using the force now haha" she said referring back to their training session.

@[member="Nala Tu"]

"Well...admittedly that has something to do with HOW I use it." She took a deep breath before explaining "You see, recently my father was murdered at the hands of a Sith. I....was there when it happened. I was so angry at him that something was unleashed in me. I could use the force almost like a master but....I was using it for the wrong reasons. It took Master Syn's words of wisdom to make me see that for myself. But I still found a stronger connection to the force when I used similar techniques." Nala stopped and said "Not to worry though! I'm not going to suddenly become a Sith or anything like that. Master Syn had taught me of rare cases when Jedi would use the same abilities I would when controlling the force or in combat. A mix of both light and dark side." she held out her saber and explained "That's the significance of my lightsaber color you see. I had one before this, it was blue. It was also broken when i fought the Sith. When I constructed a new one I was now drawn to a purple crystal for the power source instead of blue again." She looked back to Sochi and finished with "It may seem strange but I can assure you I will never stray from what I am, a Jedi."

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

The expression in Sochi's face had visibly changed. For one to witness the death of a loved one was... It had to be painful. Ru continued to listen to this girls story. It made sense, for one to witness that could cause the emotions associated with it to increase, in this case it was anger. Ru nodded as Nala and herself conversed. She slightly smirked when she quickly made the claim that she wasn't going to become a sith anytime soon. Sochi could understand the woman's story and huge source that she was drawing from. Sochi herself took a deep breath, "Nala my friend, I'm sorry for your loss." She said placing her hand on her arm. "And your story, your story isn't strange, I trust that you will do the right thing in any situation." She smiled, "I admire you friend, you have great stories, and your skilled at what you do, I only hope to get to that point soon." She said reassuring her that all would be ok.

@[member="Nala Tu"]

Feeling more confident now, knowing that Sochi was fine with this revelation, Nala placed her hand over Sochi's and said "Thank you for understanding, Sochi. You are starting to become a good friend." As they walked she noted "Good thing you DO understand. Master Syn told me when this was brought before the council they were.... hesitant to let me continue training. Thankfully that all changed with his good word. Now tell me a little more about yourself. I've been going on about me, me, me." she giggled and asked "Come on, then."

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

Ru smiled when Nala placed her hand over hers, she was thanked for understanding, and that she was becoming a good friend., "Oh it's fine, no need to thank me, and I thank you for accepting me into your circle of friends." She slowly formed a smile again, when Nala went on to say that it was good that she did understand, and how the council was hesitant to allow her to continue training, if the council could see the light in Nala, then of course anyone could. She wasn't a bad person, she was just hurting for a moment, at least to Sochi's understanding. She was then told to tell more about herself, they both shared a giggle. "Really, I've no great stories likes yours. I was brought to the Jedi temple when doctors found me to be force sensitive, and I've been here ever since. I was apart of the Hawkbat clan as an initiate and was after some time promoted. I've since then devoted myself to training, and study. Practicing the Jedi code, and all its tenets. Some might say I over do the the Jedi code of conduct, but to me, that's what makes a Jedi, and I wanna be good enough so that I can help all of those who need me. For as long as I breath, I will not abandon anyone in need." She said softly, it was probably too much, but it was her truth.

@[member="Nala Tu"]

Nala nodded when Sochi had said the words "As long as I breath, I will not abandon those in need." No truer words could have been spoken of when it pertained to the Jedi Order and what it stood for. "If you live by that philosophy then you'll end up becoming one of the greats. Who knows, we may both end up as part of the Jedi legends. I myself am a great admirer of the old and ancient Jedi stories. They've become somewhat of my idols." she blushed a a bit, thinking it sounded childish.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

That's exactly what Sochi set out to do, she wanted to live by that philosophy. She smiled when Nala said they could become one of the greats, it definitely sounded good to think that one day, maybe, they would be Jedi of legends. Anything was possible within the force, all they had to do was work hard, and support one another. She said she was a admirer of the Jedi legends of old and that she found them as idols. Ru chuckled when Nala blushed, "Whom better to admirer than those that did great things before us, I too find the stories interesting. To think that one day, that could be us in the stories, being idolized by the future generations... It just sounds so pleasing." She said softly.

@[member="Nala Tu"]

Nala began to picture herself in an old picture, depicted among many other great Jedi in a grand battle against an evil horde of Sith. She sighed before saying "That would be great." she shook it off and said "Well for now let's just worry about making it to the rank of knight. I'll be satisfied with that at least." They eventually reached one of the balconies on the temple, looking over the rest of the planet. "Well, Sochi," she began "we've managed to walk half way through this entire temple. Now what?"

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

It would be great indeed, to be looked up to. She heard Nala sigh, and looked over at her. She smiled, "Yes I suppose that is the goal at hand, yes let's focus on making it to that rank." She said softly as they approached one of many balconies within the temple, they had indeed walked quite far. Well when you converse time will definitely fly by. They had a good view of the rest of the planet, looking at all the movements and lights that made it up. She continued to face forward when Nala began to talk to her again, "I've heard that their will be a mission to Obreedan soon, they were looking for padawans to participate. I was just thinking that maybe we should sign up? I hadn't before because I hadn't a partner, but I think it would be a good experience for us both." She said softly turning to her.

@[member="Nala Tu"]

"A mission?" Nala asked with enthusiasm. "That sounds perfect. It'll give us a chance to see how we work together after we've just seen how well we do against each other." She took her arm and said "Come on, let's go sign up right away." As they hurried down through the temple halls Nala said "Sochi, I think we'll make an amazing team!"

END

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom