Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is the story of a girl..

No its just that now all of my characters have a nick name or a phrase for something that I have said or done in the threads.

Jorn= pull a Jorn (fast healing/stupid move) and he was a normal mando before he got a lightsaber to the knee
Darren=3 lightsabers and a sword compensates for something. and everybody doubts them.
Alpha= big huge blade and 8 foot tall giant. I think hes a joke and compensates
Elias= known as the Angel and forgotten. because hes just a human that dreams to fly.

EDIT: and now Morna has Moma and 'hot head' status

John Harrison

J
Morna said:
No its just that now all of my characters have a nick name or a phrase for something that I have said or done in the threads.

Jorn= pull a Jorn (fast healing/stupid move) and he was a normal mando before he got a lightsaber to the knee
Darren=3 lightsabers and a sword compensates for something. and everybody doubts them.
Alpha= big huge blade and 8 foot tall giant. I think hes a joke and compensates
Elias= known as the Angel and forgotten. because hes just a human that dreams to fly.

EDIT: and now Morna has Moma and 'hot head' status
I have my own for Elias. >:p

John Harrison

J
Morna said:
DONT DO IT!!!

and no just dont like being the butt of a joke.
I understand. I mean no real offense. I'm simply teasing you. You seem like a nice guy, and ergo my words are free of malice.

John Harrison

J
Don't lick me. I don't like being licked. Or ogled. >_> Skye.

@[member="Elias Arna"] Constant battering? I'll hold up with my jokes if that's what you perceive it as.

Anemone Nivalis

M.D., Expert Trauma Surgeon
I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and there were dice in the mirror~ >_>;
@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Noxu Za'tire
I licked someone? o_O

John Harrison

J
Anemone Nivalis said:
I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and there were dice in the mirror~ >_>;
@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Noxu Za'tire
I licked someone? o_O
TEH NOSTALGIA

Anemone Nivalis

M.D., Expert Trauma Surgeon
@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Midnight Rapture
Lick Goddess you say? You must make introduction..

@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Achilles Voiture
I will do this kind of thing all the time. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom