Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is just not an alliance but an invitation for fun!

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
The Hapes Consortium has been a little too quiet and is gearing up for some great story lines. The minor faction of the Consortium does recognize there was a political dominion where the Mando’ade has brought relief aid during a time when the Consortium was in crises. The Consortium where many of its people are related to the Witches of Dathomir blood and many of the people of Dathomir are related by blood to the Mando’ade. There is a kinship here. Two strong cultures who have suffered in recent times attacks upon their home worlds.

The Hapes Consortium is mainly for intriguing plot based stories and normally do not get involved in what some refer to as invasions or dominions. The Consortium would like to extend the IC ally relationship between the Mando’ade and the Consortium by en-bolding the Mando’ade economy with contract and business from the Consortium. As an Admin of The Consortium I will not require nor force the Consortium to join dominions or invasions. On be hath of the Consortium I will. I have access and political standing within the Consortium to move The Royal Hapen Navy. This also extends to using cannon based facilities that a major faction can build flagships. I would be pleased to extend a offer to rp with one of your faction companies in making a flagship for the Mando’ade.

[member="Allana Badeaux"] - I would say more IC precedence has to be established before the alliance is made official in any capacity. I would suggest a meeting with those in IC leadership positions (and talks with admins OOC, of course) in order to obtain something such as this. However, I'm not an admin myself, but I'm simply speaking from a logical point of view.

Allana Badeaux

[member="Keira Ticon"]

I’ve talked to MR. Tor about it already. He said he was perfectly happy with any positive story line that would promote activity for the Mando’ade and The Consortium. The offering of contacts and buying of consumable goods is part of the first stage of preliminary contact IC with the Mando’ade leadership.

I’m simply offering. Since The Consortium falls within the Mandoa’de sphere of influence at some point contact would be established. IC so far the Consortium sees the Mando’ade as friends. Hopefully the Mando’ade will feel the same. This thread here is to start and promote this possible dialog. :)

[member="Allana Badeaux"] - If you'd like to work on getting things going IC, I'd recommend starting a thread with myself and [member="Vilaz Munin"], given he's the standing Mand'alor and Keira is the Warmaster. They'd be the ones you'd want to finalize/establish things in an official IC capacity with.

Allana Badeaux

[member="Keira Ticon"]

That would sound fantastic. I will have to start a thread in the morning before I go to work. Currently I should find some sleep. Is there any place you and [member="Vilaz Munin"] would prefer to meet?

as the owner of Gentech (that often is in the underpinnings of helping systems like Hapes as medical support and aid with the Mando'ade and FWC) i have been considering a flagship research vessel for my company. Contracts for medical supplies or research custom products is possible as well.

Allana Badeaux

[member="Rashae"], I would love to work with you. Also thank you for the aid you gave to the Consortium. When [member="Faith Organa"] gets back from her LOA her and I was planning on an rp to establish ties. Currently Allana IC is trying to political and legally get rid of the trade embargo the Queen Mother had in place. They prevented any Hapen Company to legal trade with companies outside of the Consortium.

I know the Consortium would love to help you build a capitalship for your medical company. <3 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom