Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is it?

Hawk arrived at the Temple of the Silver Jedi. He had been warmed not to expected much.

His jaw dropped a little. The place was in ruins. It is a good thing, he left all his belongs on his ship. Even though it was in ruins, it had a nice vibe to it.

He sat down on a large stone. He closed his eyes to mediate. In his mind's eye, he could see what the Temple would like when it was finished. He also saw the Silver Jedi flourishing. Young Padawans playing.

The vision vanishes. This was going to good place to learn.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella sensed a familiar presence, she had been walking among the ruins just allowing the atmosphere of the place wash over her. She walked around one of the larger pieces of the old build and found him sitting with his eyes closed. She regarded Hawk for a moment, he had come a long in all aspects of his lift. Much had happened to him since his time as her Padawan. And he had grown from all the experiences.

He seemed to be at ease now here in this place .. she could sense it and she smiled. "How is your child?", she asked a she approached. "I am pleased you contacted me and decided to join us here. There is much we need to speak on Hawk, I want to ask you .. if I set trails for you, will you be ready?", she asked.

[member="Iella E'ron"]

"Hi Master. I like the new place but you have to fire the housekeeper." He jokes. He slides off the stone. He bows his head. "Maddie is doing great. She can't wait to come visit. Thank you for allowing me here. I couldn't stay in the Order after that annoucement."

He thinks for a moment on Iella question. Was he ready for his trials? "Yes I am ready."

[member="Hawk Solo"]

She smiled at his comment regarding the state of the place, as his cheeky nature seemed to have found a new home and he was relaxed ... for now.

"Then I will begin to arrange your trails and let you know the appointed time and place. In the mean time I would like you to go to a place of choosing and meditate, alone. Focus on your inner self and remove any distractions". She now had work to do to get the trails underway.

"Do you have any questions for me?", she asked now more serious.

[member="Iella E'ron"]

"No Master." He bows his head then leaves to go mediate. His first impulse was to go to his ship but he decides against it. He wanted to be outside to soak up all the outdoors.

He walks through the ruins looking for the spot. Ahh there is was. The tree. the same tree that he saw in one of his visions. He sits down cross legged with his back to the tree. The branches protecting from the sun rays as mediates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom