Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is entirely new to me

Tsavong Kraal said:
Awesome, man. I hope we leave you with a good impression. If you have any more questions along your way, feel free to drop me a line, or you can continue posting them here, or you can post them in the "Site Feedback" forum.
Hi again. I have another question lol

What level of force-mastery would Psychometry be at? What rank in the Jedi Order do you think I would have to be in order to have such a power?

[member="Desric Kane"]

Theres no ranks per say. Its all up to you In Character, if you say you can do it, do it. Just dont abuse your power. Generally for every three threads you use it in a power goes from Initiat>Padawan>Knight>Master>Focus

Vincente Aulisi said:
[member="Desric Kane"]

Theres no ranks per say. Its all up to you In Character, if you say you can do it, do it. Just dont abuse your power. Generally for every three threads you use it in a power goes from Initiat>Padawan>Knight>Master>Focus
I see. Thanks :)

Desric Kane said:
What level of force-mastery would Psychometry be at? What rank in the Jedi Order do you think I would have to be in order to have such a power?
It's not an offensive power, so in my opinion, I feel that that a Padawan could start with it.

I usually start out my Padawans/Apprentices with basic Force TK, some rudimentary mentalism, and a few lightsaber moves, and then train them up from there.

Thalia Sigismund said:
It's not an offensive power, so in my opinion, I feel that that a Padawan could start with it.

I usually start out my Padawans/Apprentices with basic Force TK, some rudimentary mentalism, and a few lightsaber moves, and then train them up from there.
Ah ok. Thanks for the advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom