Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private This is a what?

Few days after Gala
Hapes
Palace-Guest Room
Blaire Sal-Soren Blaire Sal-Soren

Hapes truly had its own beauty, much like Naboo did. The palace on Naboo was not as extravagant as the one here. Brandyn was nice enough to set up Aiden with a guest room, which he didn't need to. He would have procured something within the city, nonetheless he was thankful for the room. It was incredibly comfortable and pretty nicely set up for a guest room. The view was nice and he was quite excited to explore the city. His previous days after the gala were spent working with security making sure everything was on a steady track and trail. The news that hit them during the gala about Coruscant and the news that Brandyn had informed him about, he found himself wanting to remain here for a few more days.

Perhaps another week or so.

It would give him time to stick around and especially take a look a things around the city and further explore Hapes. The Padawan's more bookish side was coming out as he wanted to learn more about this place and he found himself in the archives and local libraries and even meeting with certain historians throughout. Knowledge was his things, but here lately since his duel that included Luric and Briana he began to lean more evenly into both sides of the spectrum. Lightsaber and force abilities.....

Today was a day for some enjoyment, and truth be told he had no idea what he should do. He dressed rather casually today and left the confines of his room and made his way through the palace to the front foyer. His security access had given him enough sway that those in the palace at least knew him and were familiar with the Padawan.

But out in the city apart from the colleges,archives and historians, he was knew in the streets.

Things would indeed get interesting.

"Do I know you?" Blaire asked a young man she found in the palace's foyer.

Blaire had ventured to the palace to find her brother and ran into the guy she was now talking to. He was tall and definitely cute.

"I do know you don't I?" She asked.

Blaire was dressed…well like Blaire. Black top, midriff exposed of course, high waisted jeans, a hooded sweatshirt that she wasn't even wearing all the way and of course…heels.

"You were supposed to take me out weren't you?" She asked.

She truly had no idea who this guy was and they certainly didn't have plans to go out, or they didn't but if he was smart he would play along and they would go have some fun.

Aiden Porte Aiden Porte

"Do I know you?"

Aiden glanced towards the girl who was dressed rather freely if he could say that. "Umm.....I'm not sure..." Aiden began to say but then she spoke again.

"I do know you don't I?"

"Maybe, were you at the Gala here recently?" Aiden inquired, and then she spoke again.

"You were supposed to take me out weren't you?"

"Ah okay, now I know I must losing my mind." Aiden said with a small laugh and he just looked at her with a smile and then glanced around to see if someone was playing a trick on him, perhaps Brandyn set this up. Unknowingly at this time that she was indeed related to Brandyn.

"Um, okay." Aiden spoke for all intents and purpose trying to figure out this worked, last time he went on a date was with a crush and that was when he was sixteen. The now eighteen year old held out his arm for her to take and spoke with a small laugh. "I'm somewhat new to this, how does it work."

Blaire Sal-Soren Blaire Sal-Soren

The handsome stranger held out his arm for her to take and spoke with a small laugh. "I'm somewhat new to this, how does it work?"

"Well you're off to a good start." She said taking the arm he offered, giving his wrist a reassuring squeeze.

"Introductions would be proper now." When explained as she began to lead him through the foyer toward an exit that led to the palace's expansive garden maze

"My name's Blaire. Now you tell me your name." She smiled at him. Not every boy would handle this situation well –not that she pulled this kind of thing often – there were too many that would try over hard to impress her or worse get intimidated and clam up. This boy however, it seemed to her, was taking this unexpected turn of his day in stride and she liked that.

Aiden Porte Aiden Porte

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom