Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thirty Whacks

Louise

here for your dad
I am exhausted.

I can no longer fathom what runs through my sister's mind. I was certain that she was above it all, done with me and onto greener, more complacent pastures. Evelynn is no longer good enough for Nemene Talith. This is what I have thought.

Evidently I am wrong.

Louise

here for your dad
My mind cannot take this, I find myself confused and wanting, needing even. I endure, that is who I am, but I don't know how much longer I can play this game. I hate her. I hate what she's done to me. I hate this.

I've been having fantasies, of Cerise in my old chamber. I am in control, me, and only me. She begs, and she begs, and she begs. She tells me how sorry she is, begs me to let her love me, that she'll forget Nemene and only sing the praises of Evelynn. Of course I don't care for control. I smile, polite, succinct. Tell her that I only seek vengeance and pleasure. Her face falls.

I keep her alive for months, albeit barely.

I have these fantasies a lot now, especially when I have need. When it hits me so hard that I can't even move, I just close my eyes and go there, to the chambers.

It's helps.

Louise

here for your dad
THAT IS NOT MY FACE.

THAT IS NOT ME. THAT IS NOT MY FACE.

I AM EVELYNN. THAT IS NOT ME. I AM EVELYNN.

I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN. I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN.I AM EVELYNN. IAMEVELYNN.IAMEVELYNN.I AMEVELYNN.IAMEVELYNN.IAMEVELYNN.IAMEVELYNN.IAMEVELYNN.IAM EVELYNN.IAMEVELYNN.IAM EVELYNN.IAMEVELYNN.IAMEVELYNN.IAMEVELYNN.IAMEVELYNN.IAMEVELYNN.IAMEVELYNN.IAMEVELYNN .IAMEVELYNN.IAMEVELYNN.IAMEVELYNN.IAMEVELYNN .IAMEVELYNN .IAMEVELYNN.IAMEVELYNN.IAMEVELY

[There are spatters of blood across the pages, the writing eventually trails off into nothing.]

Lira Dajenn

L
The Blast doors of the school slid open without a sound, retreating into the walls and revealing the woman standing behind them. Cerise was smiling, her eyes alight with a sickening joy and her face aglow with a strange sort of warmth. The Slave woman seemed pleased by something, and it only seemed to increase when she spotted the pet on her podium.

With careful quick steps made on bare feet Cerise carried herself over to Evelynn, her hand reaching out and petting the woman, nails running down her cheek.

“So much prettier than before.”

Her voice was taunting and demeaning, but ran true.

“Perhaps now some will actually find you attractive.”

Cerise taunted Evelynn again, her face breaking out into a smile as her hand backed away from Evelynn. Her face turned downward into a sneer, showing her disdain for the pet even now when she was different, when she was changed.

Louise

here for your dad
Evelynn remained still, not reacting to the gloating witch that had entered her chamber of sorcery. The touch across her face that demeaned and belittled did nothing to stir her, the taunts that accompanied it also seemed to simply bounce off the woman, who seemed to be either caught in a trance, or had died standing up.

No, she couldn't have been dead, her fingers were still moving.

Cerise had no idea.

There were very large differences in the way that Evelynn and Evie performed Sith Sorcery. Evie weilded the power and energies of the dark side like a small child with a bazooka. She could do it, by gum, she could pull that trigger but there was little control, or concern there. You could tell in the way that the creature's flesh corrupted so swiftly, how her entire body reacted in that black vein-wrapped glory that there was no self preservation there. In short the idiot pet wielded Sith Magic in a manner so dangerously that it left life expectancy up in the air.

Evelynn, on the other hand respected the way of such power. Before even performing a single spell or incantation, she made sure to understand the nature of the power, inside-and-out. At least somebody had heeded the word of that ill-fated holocron. Through a more focus hand Sorcery did not show as much upon the body of Evelynn.

As if they were the legs of spiders her fingers twisted and weaved in a rather complex manner. Cerise really had no idea. Her fingers stopped, the spell had been cast.

“Thank you, Mistress,” she responded quietly, voice evidently hoarse from screaming while she casted those tormented blue orbs over the other woman. What she was thanking Cerise for was unknown, but she watched on expectantly.

Lira Dajenn

L
“You have the gau-”

She stopped, her words dying as something appeared behind Evelynn. The words died in her throat as a specter began to float, touching Evelynn on the shoulder. Almost automatically she took a step back, fear driving through her.

“No.”

She said softly, the words inaudible to even her. The ghost stared at her, blonde hair flowing, blue eyes staring into her soul. The apparition wore no clothes, except for a tight fitting collar around her throat. Cerise took another step back as the ghost looked down at Evelynn, almost sympathetically. She stared for only a moment, before returning her eyes to Cerise, cold blue orbs boring into her. The Slave Mistress took another step back from the ghost and the girl, fear driving through her.

Another one of your victims?” The Ghost said softly, hatred showing on her face.

Cerise tried to respond, but the words were caught in her throat, terror floating through her. This was impossible, this wasn't really, it couldn't be. Another step back. She was getting closer and closer to the door.

You take and take. You grab what you want and destroy what is in your way.” The ghost screamed at her, now, eyes alight with a fire that seemed almost unholy. What if I take something of yours!”

Cerise' head began to shake over and over again. She mouthed the word 'no' repeatedly, her throat try and her tongue glued to the top of her mouth. This wasn't real, it couldn't be real.

Another ghost began to form. Only an arm at first, one wrapped around The blonde slave. The arm grew, fading into view, becoming purple and growing into a person. A lavish dress and raven black hair formed, and the apparition became Nemene Talith.

The Slave Mistresses eyes bulged wide open.

“NO!”

She screamed the word at the top of her lungs, turning away from the ghosts and rushing out the blast doors away from her tormentors. She rushed through the ship towards the observation deck, the sound of echoing laughter following close behind her.

Louise

here for your dad
Well, it worked. Evelynn's face remained static as Cerise swiftly dissolved into a mess of stammering silence. Of course the Sorceress took pleasure from the scene but not enough, never enough to recover what had already been lost. A tinge of disappointment appeared in her gaze as she rather passively observed the woman flee from the chamber screaming.

Good.

“It can be improved upon,” she mused to herself before turning back to her pedestal.

Evelynn had in fact hoped that she had cast the spell well enough to partly destroy the woman that taunted and tortured her without mercy, but unfortunately she had not managed such mastery in the first casting. Oh well. She could still improve. Perfection. Summon fear by far seemed to be the woman's favourite spell, it was something that the dense Evie would overlook.

Of course, the woman knew where Cerise was running to, and of course Nemene would likely not been impressed that her pet sorceress has spooked her little toy but she had her excuses armed for that very moment when it came, which it would. Evelynn didn't care. It had been a long time since she had felt true fear.

Expression still blank she returned to her studies.

Lira Dajenn

L
As expected, it was Nemene that returned to the School, though she didn't look too pleased about it all.

She waltzed into the room with the presence of a Queen, as she always did. Her hair fluttered slightly and the purple lines that traced across her skin seemed to flare and move about. There was a frown upon her face, though a hint of amusement still lingered in her eyes, as if part of her found the situation funny.

“I do not have time for you and her to squabble.” Nemene said as she approached Evelynn “I cannot dole out punishment at every little avenue and corner. You will learn to respect, and you will obey.”

There was no touch, but the bond strengthened. It was the same strength that had happened when Evelynn had first been forced to obey, the same strengthening that turned her into Evie. Nemene's eyes grew dark, though she made no move other than to rub her two fingers together. A loud snap echoed in the room, and control was exerted through the bond.

This time no words were spoken, only thoughts sent.

A demand poured through the bond, an order. A strong thought ran from Nemene to Evelynn, a single powerful thought directed at her, telling her to utilize a spell. Fear.

The same spell she had used on Cerise.

Louise

here for your dad
Well that was a waste of pre-planned excuses, wasn't it?

Evelynn didn't get an opportunity to explain that wandering into the chambers of a practising sadomasochist of a Sorceress was by and large a bad idea for anybody. No discrimination between Nemene's best slave and the bottom of the barrel, although, she was the bottom of the barrel and if Evelynn had somehow managed to intrude upon herself then there was some pretty wicked magic going on.

She seized, expecting her world to end right there and then in that moment but when the woman's fingers started moving in that labyrinthine fashion by their own volition she realised that this was going to be a different game.

Summon fear.

Her apparition appeared, and who else was it going to be but Evelynn herself, she could have predicted that for you. She stared at herself, well, her former self, right back at the beginning. All the way back to Dantooine, the awkward mousy girl with the golden hair. For a second there was nothing but stillness, both forms of the girl staring back at each other in silence.

Then the spectre's face began to twist, she began to cry, blood began to seep through her plain garments from her chest, her arms.

“...w-w-w-what...if.....shhhh-sh-she duh-duh-doesn't...”

The reflection moved in stop motion, face twisting in grief and terror, a fine cut appearing on the throat of the girl she relived her moment of silence from the standpoint of spectator. Evelynn herself remained unmoving face unchanging as she observed the figment grow pale, tired and frail.

“T-th-there's more to life than r-revenge.”

A blink.

“I can still f-forgive. I-I-I can still f-fff-forget.”

Had she said that? Had she believed that? Oh these were times long past. This was scarcely the same person. However the apparition was ever shifting, growing darker, scars appearing everywhere but her face, that hollow face with the smirk growing clearer.

Will you have me hung? Will you have my head? Death does not frighten me. But you will beg for it.

A brief respite, perhaps the happiest days of Evelynn's existence, if happiness was even the term for it. The height of terror, the height of masochism, the height of her love for the bond sister she now despised so. The memories were getting louder now, with the illusion screaming these snippets of the past at her. Tell me what to feel.

You say in one breath that you would take me away. Then in the next dismiss me. Oh, you could have helped me, but what a waste it would have been.

Even in her days of glory she was tragic. Unhappy. Perfectly aware of what had happened in her life, knowing that she was helpless to prevent it, but still the Evelynn of the now that stood there transfixed was not screaming in horror for it all to stop, because fear held a different meaning to the woman.

Then came a more jarring memory. The reflection grew ill, the crippling taste of poison doled out by the closest hand. The already anaemic girl almost faded away into nothing.

...I don't want to be weak again.

Oh, that was a wicked tragedy. The red began to spill from the nose of the girl as the poison took a hold of the reflection, the bones in her legs beginning to break and fracture one-by-one, a jarring image with white shards protruding from flesh and cloth.

NEMENE?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!

She witnessed the damp spread once more, her lowest point, or so she had thought. Oh no, her unfortunate urination was a throne atop a mountain compared to the situation called Evie.

Kill me, Nemene.

Then came Evelynn's final ascent, the last time that she was to be on top of the world, on top of her life. They were getting close now. Closer and closer to the present day Evelynn that we all knew, loathed and pitied. Oh, she was so weak, so stupid. What a waste.

Oh, sister. You shouldn't hide that pretty face.

Evelynn might have granted Nemene a sidewards glance at that remark, surely that was a fond memory of hers too but no, she still stood, not running nor screaming, still staring, still blank, still waiting for the grand finale.

Please, Nemene! I'm sorry! I'M SORRY!

Soon.

Not this. Not this. Sister! Not this!

Forgive me!

The illusion screeches were deafening, her face the very picture of absolute horror as they relived the emotion of the beast slaughter. Evelynn was yet to budge. Had she died upon the spot? No. No. Here it came. The expression of terror mingled with dread melted away into a vacant stare. Hello, Evie.

Yesss, Goddesss...

Almost there.

The illusion began to shift and change before her very eyes, the scars that had so proudly been worn across her flesh faded, skin becoming flawless, legs becoming perfectly-able once more, body filling out, hair turning brown, her entire facial structure shifting before her eyes into now. Into this.

Thank you, Mistress,”

That was only ten minutes ago. They stared at each other, completely identical, faces of stone. Evelynn Dorn, this is your life. Or this will be your life. The reflection kept going, a sickening empty-headed grin spreading upon the face of the impaired little creature, head becoming stooped and servile. The figment's mesmerised blue eyes looked to Evelynn and the pitiful pet nodded.

“Evie is good. “

Fear.

“Good for Goddess.”

This was not fear.

“Everything for Goddess.”

This was the inevitable.

Finally Evelynn budged, taking slow deliberate steps towards the phantom. It wasn't the fault of the spell, it was the fault of Evelynn herself. She couldn't fear. She couldn't feel. Expression remaining blank the Sorceress walked right up to her future.

“I'm sorry,” the woman said quietly before wrapping her arms around the vision of Evie, who promptly dissipated into nothingness as the failed spell came to an end.

Evelynn stood silently, staring into the bulkhead where her reflection once stood.

Lira Dajenn

L
“I'm sorry.”

The words echoed in the room for a moment, and Nemene blinked. She hadn't said or done anything since she had snapped her fingers, she had simply observed. She had watched Evelynn, and she had studied the motions that ran through the bond. The fear, the unease, the absolute dread that she had felt. It had been amusing at first, and still was in fact, but to comment on it would have broken the spell that had fallen over Evelynn.

She waited a moment more, letting Evelynn stare into the bulkhead at her own reflection. A minute went by, then two, then three.

Then finally, The Dread Queen moved.

In an instant, Nemene stood before Evelynn, squeezing herself between the reflective metal and her pet. Bright Orange eyes stared into Evelynn, purple flaring skin shone and pulsed as she appeared in front of Evelynns face, her own twisted in an unreadable emotion.

“I am your one hope.” Her voice boomed, resounding throughout the room. “Your salvation. The only thing in this universe that you can trust.”

The speed at which she appeared, the firmness of her voice, the suddenness of it all was enough to send Evelynn jumping, causing her to fall on her backside, looking up at her towering Goddess. “You are what i want you to be. You do what i want you to do. You think how i want you to think."

"Remember that." With those words, Nemene disappeared.

Louise

here for your dad
Nemene, with her typical speed appeared in front of her, sending her backwards. The Sorceress looked upwards, face having not changed in the past ten minutes. Although loud and imposing her words didn't have the impact they were meant to. Evelynn was defeated, but not in the manner that was craved. You either bend, or you break.

Evelynn had broken.

She sat on the ground for a while after Nemene had departed, eyes still boring through the cold grey of the bulkhead, the dull rumble of engines punctuating the mood before she finally stood up and responded to her sister, who of course, was not meant to hear her.

“No.”

Louise

here for your dad
What kind of ship has an indoor pool anyhow?

There was a loud mechanical whining as the pool lid slowly began to roll away, revealing the crystal water beneath. It was the height of excess really, when you have a swimming pool inside of things you know that you're not worried about your bank balance. Of course, it was all there for Nemene. Did you know that swimming is like the best kind of cardio? I'm sure you do.

Evelynn, moving away from the pool cover switch on the wall made herself to the deep end of the pool, standing at the ledge, face still remaining blank from her altercation with Nemene earlier in the day. The woman felt nothing except from an overpowering numbness. She could no longer fear the eventuality of her fate, becoming a mindless servile creature. With fear gone there was nothing.

No pain. No misery. Nothing.

She sat down at the ledge, shapely legs dangling in the cool perfect water of the pool.

With the Force she summoned a pair of Nemene's training weights from over in the corner. They were ridiculously heavy and the amount of struggle that would have been involved had the Sorceress physically carried them over was too much. Each one was wrapped around an ankle, even just sitting on the ledge the pull of them was something fierce.

There were no departing thoughts, or words. The woman stared at the peaceful water, and for a split second her brow furrowed, she didn't need to think.

Evelynn pushed herself off of the ledge.

Never bothering to hold her breath as soon as the woman plunged she sucked in the water. Given that she had lost her pain it was relatively peaceful. Nemene, on the other hand was likely not enjoying the sudden sensation of burning lungs, the inability to breathe, it would likely have brought unbridled panic to the usually.

The very concept was delicious, but even as she began to drown Evelynn's face remained unchanged.

Lira Dajenn

L
Cerise and Nemene sat upon a small acceleration couch in the Observation room, their arms intertwined and their eyes floating out into the dark of space. They calmly sat, watching, suddenly, Nemene lurched. She began to cough and cough, retching and pulling at herself, her eyes bulging open. She coughed and coughed, struggling until she fell to her knee's before the couch.

“Mistress?!”

Cerise stood from the couch, confusion and fear creeping across her face. She didn't understand, what was happening, what was going on?

Nemene writhed on the floor, coughing, retching, and trying her best to keep herself alive. She began to point and thrash towards the door. Her eyes bulging open as she tried to speak a single word. She grasped onto Cerise's legs, trying to communicate only one thing. Between horrid coughing, she managed to scream a word. “EVELYNN!”

Almost immediately the slave woman turned and ran.

She may not have any ability in the force, but she knew what was going on. Nemene had explained the bond between herself and Evelynn at length, and she had explained many things about the medical field. Cerise was no expert, but she knew the symptoms of drowning, and thats what was happening to Nemene.

Cerise ran down the halls of the frigate as fast as she possible could. Her feet stamped on metal, she jumped through corners, and she pushed aside anyone in her way. She had to save Nemene! She had to save her.

Tears began to well in her eyes, just as she ran around the final corner.

She found the doors to the pool open, and struggling beneath the water, she saw Evelynn. Her lips twisted downward into a scowl. If only she could let the wretched woman drown. From her hip she pulled a blade, flipping it in her hand Cerise dashed forward, bounding into the pool and swimming towards the bottom.

As she dove into the water Evelynn stopped her struggle. Cerise' eyes bulged, and she swam faster, reaching the woman in no time and grasping onto her as fast as she could. The knife plunged into the ties of the weights, and slipped Evelynn free of her bonds. Cerise shot herself up above the water, taking Evelynn with her and practically throwing the woman onto the side of the pool.

Dripping wet, Cerise crawled after her, placing her lips onto Evelynn's and breathing deeply into her.

She began to revive Evelynn, pushing life back into her, in order to save the love of her life.

Louise

here for your dad
Evelynn's adventure in drowning was completely unlike the manic panic of the observation room. There was almost a touch of delirium to it, even if her face still refused to show any traces. She did not flail, or panic. The woman merely floated, eyes becoming glassy and distance, mind fading, a ringing in the ears. Yes, yes, death would be nice.

Would be.

Unfortunately just as the Sorceress slipped into the realms of the unconsciousness, she was saved, or rather doomed by the fateful hand of Cerise.

The kiss of life did exactly what it said on the tin. Resuscitation City, Population: Evelynn.

One of the first signs that her suicide had gone awry was the distinct lack of being dead, the other was the despicable woman, forcing air into her lungs as if she was some kind of inflatable. Tragically the broken woman came spluttering back into existence, coughing and hacking all the while. This couldn't have gone more wrong.

Almost instinctively Evelynn's hands shot out, to wrap around her saviours throat.

Lira Dajenn

L
Evelynn may have been fast, but Cerise was faster.

Before Evelynn could touch her, a silver collar wrapped itself around Evelynn's throat, this one distinctively different than the ones she had worn before. Wires and electronics resided within, and as soon as the silver clasped around Evelynn's neck, a blue haze shone from the collar.

Evelynn went rigid, and Cerise smiled.

It was a neural collar. A system that took over the victims neural impulses. The collar worked simply, stunning the victim unless they were given a command, at which point the collar would deliver minute shocks to the nervous system, and thus force the victim to move and follow the commands. It was a lovely little device, though expensive and not functional all the time. On an already warped mind however, it worked perfectly.

Cerise smirked slightly, looking at Evelynns outstretched hand. She stood.

“You will regret your decision on this day.”

The confidence in her voice was terrifying, so self assured, so powerful. Through the bond Evelynn would feel something familiar, not anger, not rage, but a cold seething hatred.

Louise

here for your dad
Up high. Down low. Too slow.

The moment that the collar was clasped around her neck, that was it, game over, man. No, it was not her fear, it was her eventuality. Evelynn knew what was coming, she knew that this attempt was the last.

Her body betrayed her, freezing before she could even wrap those hands around the neck of the devious slave.

Evelynn did not care. These were the two paths that stood at the end for her, there was death and there was Evie. Although they could have been considered one in the same. To become Evie was the death of Evelynn. Both paths became death, although each of a different manner, and one decidedly more horrible than the other.

Through the bond she felt it. Calm now. Death is easy. I'm not afraid of death, I'm not afraid of anything. Her sapphire eyes stared straight at Cerise, bold and uncaring.

She'll never really love you.

Lira Dajenn

L
“And you, will never again feel a thing.”

Cerise words would sound as an order through the collar, though she had no effect on Evie's little mind of course, no, Nemene had to do that. The Slave Woman waited, holding herself and entirely ignoring Evelynns words. There was no truth to those words, Cerise knew that. Evelynn was a liar, a cheater, a keeper of secrets. She couldn't be trusted, listening to her was poison, and nothing else.

Suddenly a clicking sounded down the halls.

A stomping of heels that resounded throughout the halls. Ominously it grew closer and closer. Click, click, click. Over and over it sounded, and then Nemene rounded the corner. Her skin was a dark violet, the lines shifted and moved, and an aura seemed to flow from her eyes. She scowled, eyes ignoring Cerise and falling upon Evelynn alone.

“I gave you trust.” A step forward.

“I gave you freedom.” Another step forward.

“I gave you back back your thoughts.” Two steps this time.

“And what do you give me in return?” Three steps and Nemene found herself standing above Evelynn. “Betrayal.”

The word resounded within the pool room, hanging in the air. She still ignored Cerise, not giving her even a moments notice. Her hand raised slightly, the force flowing through her...from Evie. Her mind twisted and warped the girl, and she drew upon the force threw her, forcing Evelynn to cast the spell that gave her power.

The scowl on her face grew, and Nemene lifted Evelynn against the wall, crushing her against the bulkhead.

“I gave you everything!” Nemene shouted, her words ringing “But my kindness was rejected! So I will show no more kindness.”

Her hand twisted, and Evelynns head twisted itself to meet Nemene's eyes. The glow increased, and the strength in the bond grew once again. It went from a small cord of string, to a massive steel cable. The Raven Haired Queen Frowned, and then spoke one word.

“Obey.” A single last command for Evelynn.

It would be Evie now.

Louise

here for your dad
Funnily enough Evelynn was already cast into the realm of unfeeling. I'm just robbing you of the things that you can take now, aren't I a stinker?

Here it comes, brace yourself for the seething fury of Nemene Talith.

“I gave you trust.”

You tried loving me.

“I gave you freedom.”

You tried poisoning me.

“I gave you back your thoughts.”

You tried controlling me.

“And what do you give me in return?”

Yet still, all I desire...

“Betrayal.”

...is to leave you.

She recalled the moment of confrontation after Evelynn had been informed by a slave that she was being poisoned. Nemene kept up the lie for demand after demand after demand but eventually under the duress of pain she had cracked. You were going to leave me. That's what she said. That was the crux of the matter, but whether Nemene had actually ever loved her bond sister or whether it was a matter of possession was up in the air.

Her hands moved to the beat of the drum of command drawing upon the Force and sending it flowing through the being of her bond sister. Nemene had grown fond of the buff, it really had been Evie's finest moment choosing that spell to learn for her Goddess.

I'm not yours.

Pressed against wall she knew that it was time. Eyes forced to look into those overpowering purple monstrosities, Evelynn's stare held a fiery venom of it's own.

I will never be yours.

Then it was spoken, the last word that Evelynn Dorn was ever to hear. Obey. There was no suppression this time, no protesting woman beneath the surface of a docile pet. No, her consciousness was completely obliterated. One would say that the Sister Queens of Torture died together at the same time, but in truth they did not. Evelynn died here, everything that made her who she was wiped, vanished, gone. Only the body remained, not even truly hers in the end.

Brilliant blue eyes became vacant and glassy, jaw slack, eyelids drooping. Obey. Yes. It blinked. Yes, obeying is good. The eyes focused somewhat, the expressing shifted to one of fear and awe. Good good. Have to be good. Evie is good. Good for Goddess.

“G-g-goddess?”

Lira Dajenn

L
Her hand dropped.

With it fell Evelynn to the floor. Nemene turned impassively away from Evie, her eyes still glowing and her skin flaring slightly with the force. The Slave Mistress stared at Nemene, waiting for something to be said. The Raven Haired Queen however said nothing, not even looking at Cerise. She stopped for a moment, her eyes shifting down towards the now still surface of the pool.

She shifted from one foot to another, looking back at Evie for a moment before shifting her gaze to Cerise. A frown settled on her face, and she began to walk away from the both of them.

Her eyes clamped shut.

Tears rolled down the side of Nemene's face as she left the pool room. The rhythmic clicking noise sounding out over and over again, echoing as the Queen left her charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom