Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thinking of a plot line...

Keter

The Renegade
So, having been hanging out here for a while now, I've decided to take a stab at giving my character an actual plot line to follow rather than just aimlessly drifting from one thread to another...though before even thinking of it's feasibility, I do have some questions that I hope this lovely community can answer!
Again, this will probably lead nowhere as usual through gross incompetence and ambition, but what else is new?
1) I can see from the map that the Black Sun Syndicate currently holds Nal Hutta - is this true?
2) What is the ruling regarding sabotage/rebellion threads? Do they count as skirmishes, or are they simply inconsequential due to only mattering in Faction Warfare?
3) I assume that even "one-shot" equipment must be developed and approved in the factory?
I know everyone's probably busy prepping for Masks of Madness, but eh, never hurts to check to see if one's understanding of the rules is correct (resulting in stupid or good thread ideas...if that makes sense...)

1) Not sure. I'm apart of the Vong so I don't know if they hold it. If it is on the map, they most likely do.
2) There aren't many. If it is against a Major Faction, such as Republic or OP, then you must have the faction leaders permission. At least that's what I know. If the faction leader agrees it will usually count as either Faction or Skirmish thread, depending on what's going on.
3) Now I'm no expert on the factory... However I know that if you want unique items that aren't cannon, you must make it on the factory (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Now when it comes to story ideas... You can ask me anything and I will help you out. There's nothing I love more then helping out a fellow RPer with story arcs.

Keter

The Renegade
Well then, with a company formed, my current plan is to setup a minor faction (the faction being the company - based of Immeria). From that, I should be able to have some clout and support for operations against anyone who would challenge my character's desire to seize his home planet :p Need to find out what Zandra is up to...

The rough idea is to grow power and support enough to seize Hutta and keep it independent. Having it act as a fiefdom for bigger factions as necessary to stay safe, but always in Keter's control...unlikely to ever happen, due to lack of support (and the fact it would take a major faction conflict to wrest control of Hutta away from it's current owners). Still, it gives a nice long range goal to write to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom