Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thinking about a new character

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Well... I would argue that your character isn't finished until you can, post something in there? Otherwise. He/She/It/Thingy, is just a concept on paper.

If you want this cross-over to succeed. You need to be a man. You need to excel. And you need to become a superior writer than even the boys at Rooster Teeth. ...You need to fill in the blanks. Lol. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
It takes trust, I know. And that can be hard to do. You hope that people don't read your Character Sheet and then play the game like they know all your secrets and all your weaknesses. Thats tough. It really is. But it's just part of system.

Remember to. You can list the information and then come back and change it later. Example: Your character discovers that his real name isn't "Bob Day". So you change it. Or add a new Alias. Or, maybe your character evolves into a new creature during a mission? You can go back and edit that too. There are a thousand ways that a character sheet can evolve. Thats half the fun. :D

I was actually thinking originally to Role play as the Main A.I. (Sigma) and just use the body of the Meta as a temporary host, that way they are almost immortal (an inanimate jumping from host to host and making copies). So I could go that route and make the body as an NPC. But yeah, there are lots of different routes.

Yeah thats whats fun about it. and From the story line, My character could be the person who set the Virus out on every one. Nobody knows about him. he just appeared. thats why i like mysterious characters because you can rewrite their stories just like *snaps* that.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Exactly.

Also. Think about what Rooster Teeth used as Plot Devices about the Character. Use these tricks as your own 'unique' plot devices as well. Or disregard them and build anew. Lot's of freedom here.

And think about how this will all translate over to PvP. And not just versus Humans. SW offers many unique species that excel in every category of character creation. Such as size, strength, dexterity, and even charisma. After all, if you can beat a Rancor Matricarch in an Arm-wrestling Contest. ...Well. Then maybe your character is a bit too strong after all. Haha. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom