Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thievery is not allowed!

Kyla Foy

K
He listened towards his master after he had spoken. He was very ambitious of his idea's in order to create the best type of droids that had ever been made and help the Republic win battles. When he heard about the vault in the temple a shine in his eyes appeared, "What?! Really, that would be absolutely great." He quickly stood straight, his arms neatly next to his body as he instantly bowed, "I hope you to teach me with your wise lessons, oh wise Jedi master." He spoke with a sort of serious voice which actually made him look a bit of crazy.

He would follow the woman in the end out of the alley and followed her along the path towards the Ossus Jedi Temple. He was highly excited for his lessons to start very soon and to start to make those beautiful type of droids. [member="Phylis Alince"]

[member="Hephaestus"]
Phylis peered down at the boy suspiciously. When [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] said things like that, she was usually trying to be funny. She couldn’t quite tell with her new Padawan though. He seemed serious though, so she gave him the benefit of the doubt.

“I’ll teach you, certainly. Not sure of the wisdom therein, but we’ll see,” she said modestly.

Into the Temple they went, and Phylis led Hephaestus through the passages to the Padawan’s wing of the Temple. Inside was a small room on the second floor overlooking a courtyard. The room was Spartan in furnishings; a simple bed, table, bathroom and communicator.
“Well, this is where you’ll be staying. It’s nice enough. I’ll go sign everything up. Food will be delivered at 7pm. Be aware, it’s lights out for all Padawans at 9pm. The doors aren’t locked, but I advise you rest. I’ll come by in the morning and get you for our first training session.”

She went to the closet and produced a set of Padawan robes. There were multiple in there, but this one seemed around the right size. “I can get you a tailored pair tomorrow if these ones don’t fit perfectly. Now, any questions?”

Kyla Foy

K
[member="Phylis Alince"]

He was following Phylis throughout the street of Ossus towards the Jedi Academy. He actually knew the way, but he allowed himself being lead by his master. He smiled and said, "Thanks!" He didn't seem that little thief anymore in such a short period of time. Did he already learn his lesson after being caught only once and being allowed to maybe go into the Jedi Vault?

The Jedi temple was pretty new actually rebuild. He looked over towards it with a great smile on his face. He was now allowed to actually go inside without having to spy around in order for information. He was being brought into quite a little room, "Uhm bigger than my house.." He said as he looked around in the small room. He listened to the certain times and the advice of having rest. The light out problem would most likely be an issue though. Already after having seen the droid of Phylis, he was ambitious to draw new droids for his collection and maybe he would be able to design the super droid. "I understand, Master Phylis", He laughed for a short moment of time before nodding sort of seriously with his quick behavioral adjustment, which was more for the fun and not actual serious serious.

When she went over towards the closet, he saw the Padawan robes and Phylis took out a robe that should've been around his size, "Uhm, I got a question. Where are all the papers? I need a load of them. May I also have many pencils? And may I now go to the Library whenever I want and look up in every book information, I would like?", he asked her instantly one after the other

[member="Hephaestus"]
Phylis blinked, surprised, then nodded. "Paper and pencils. An easy request to fulfil. I see to it for you. As for the Library, you may go during the day when we do not have lessons. I typically let my Padawans have a couple of hours of space time in the afternoon, and we will also be there at times for study sessions. In those cases you'll be there but...hmm...focussed on other things."

She smiled fondly. Finding a Padawan as interested as she had been in the library was rare. "I'll go get your papers and pencils and be back. And then I'll see you in the morning."

And so Phylis went to do so. She rather hoped the boy would still be there when she got back....

Kyla Foy

K
He wasn't going anywhere. He was only wanting to draw all these strange magnificient idea's which were within his mind, after after seen yet a new droid which he had not seen before. Every little model with the smallest variations were actually beautiful within his rightful mind. "Thank you master Alince." He said as he went to sit on the desk when she went away and then from his pockets came multiple papers, they were all hand drawn by himself. There were three of them which were actually finished the rest had these lines on it but didn't show yet anything, drawing one, drawing two and drawing three. The third drawing had yet to be filled in, there were no parts written down on how he would make it only that on the top it said, super droids.

When his master had returned he turned his desk chair and said, "Ooh! Welcome back miss, I am looking over a few things before I head over towards bed~" He seemed so kind actually now and extremely innocent when he was allowed to do what he loved.

[member="Phylis Alince"]

[member="Hephaestus"]
Surprised, yet pleased, Phylis delivered a stack of papers, pencils, rulers and erasers for her pupil. Picking up one of his drawings she looked approvingly at them.
“These are very nicely done. You do have a way with droids, for sure, an instinctive way of making them do what you need. I will make sure that you get the opportunity to put these talents to good use.”
She smiled at his words and handed the drawing back. “Sleep well, Padawan, I’ll see you in the morning.”

Kyla Foy

K
He smiled towards her as she looked at them. He seemed to be insanely happy that she liked his drawing and telling him after that she would put his talents to good use, he was sold. He trusted the woman completely and took his drawing back. He smiled and nodded, "Thank you very much." He placed his stuff neatly by the side as he would sit on the bed and would soon after that go to his bed.

"Sleep well, master~" He said calmly.

[member="Phylis Alince"] (new thread or not?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom