Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They Should Have Said Yes [One Sith]

Matreya

Standing amidst the people of the One Sith capital, (Lame, I know but on my phone so I cant see the map) Kasamann looked the odd ball. A humongous centaur with stalk eyes atop the head, no mouth what so ever, and an insanly long and powerful bullwhip like scythe-tail. Wow. Need anymore be said? Yes. He was also clad in his Recon Armor and Ninjarmor, the recon draped elegantly along the horslike half of his body.

With his arms folded across his burly chest, the beast let his eyes rotate and take in all events in the 360 degree radius around himself. Recently the man had attempted contact with the Republic, in way of a small droid carrying a message to their gathering. They...impolitely declined. Thus now he followed through with his warning: he moved to his next target faction, the One Sith.

One [member="Darth Shara"] would recieve word that Darth Zados of the fallen Empire sought his, and any others whom held power among his organization, company. In the details of the letter would be the enticing mention of an Army of the Undead, as well as the forwarning that the republic had recieved the offer as well - though no mention of their denial being entailed.

The Republic was amassing an army once more, striking down on the peace they sought in place of war and conquering. Their fears would lead to their own demise. Had they taken his offer they would have an army of unfearing brutes capable of feeling no pain, and never ceasing their attacke. But they rudely declined, and now they would see if the Sith saw the idea the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom