Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They Aren't Here, We Can Talk...

Zane Hara

Z
The rooftops of a planet once ruled by the Republic, is now ruled by the degenerates known as the sith. The Energy Vampire crouched on the rooftop waiting for nothing in particular. He then felt he had to feed, but the only people were in big crowds. He shook violently then suddenly stopped.

"C'mon Zane hold back." He told himself weakly.

[member="The Onyx"]

Onyx moved in the shadows behind the man. The buildings surrounding them caused a shadow to fall upon half the small tower they were on.

He walked slowly out into the shimmering light from the rising sun in the distance. His mask allowed his sight to easily adjust to the sudden hit of it. He wasn't to far from the man and he smirked.

"Looking for a snack?" he asked in a sinister turn. He laughed for a moment before continuing. "Don't worry though, I am a monster too."

[member="Zane Hara"]

Zane Hara

Z
Zane slightly jumped and instantly pulled out his two handed sword, turning around and letting the sword tip chip the ground.

"A snack...um..um...no." Zane said while still shaking.

He was still a bit skeptical about the man.

"Who are you?" Zane said.

He took a step back...

It was weird he hadn't noticed him, even with his sensitive hearing, Zane guessed his lack of nourishment got the better of him.

[member="The Onyx"]

Zane Hara

Z
"Onyx...I am Zane...of the Hara family." He said.

He put his sword back where it came.

"Sorry for being hostile, as you probably saw, I am losing my energy...was there a reason you were behind me?" Zane said.

[member="The Onyx"]

Zane Hara

Z
((No problem))

"Help...how so?" Zane asked

Hepulled down his bandages to show his fangs.

"What do you need from me?"

[member="The Onyx"]

Onyx gave no notice to the teeth and took of his mask. After doing so he slowly put his hood down revealing his burnt and scared face. "We are both monsters of our own creation," he said. After this he put his gear back on and once more started pacing.

"I hate the sith," he said with pure anger in his voice. "I want them all destroyed. And I want your help in doing so."

[member="Zane Hara"]

Zane Hara

Z
He noticed the man's face, it was just like [member="Razz Michaels"].

"Sith...how will we do so?"

[member="The Onyx"]

Onyx raised his hand and activated a hologram disk in it. It lit up and showed a map of the galaxy. It was color coded to the many factions who ruled around. But highlighted in a deep red was the Sith.
"The Sith have made quite a stand since the end of the Old Empire. They have taken Coruscant and Alderran, two very important planets," Onyx explained. He then clicked a button the disk and it zoomed into Coruscant. "We will take Coruscant and start our campaign against their remaining planets."
Onyx deactivated the disk and put it into his cloak's inside pocket. "But first I need men and resources. I need help."

[member="Zane Hara"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom