Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

These Talons Were Made for Ripping {Interest Check}

Tusk

T
480px-Omega_Talons_Icon_zpsaac24d63.png
The Revolution Starts Now

Faction Name: The Talons
Description: The Talons are a violent crime organization created by Xern Arterius that reside within the Omega Protectorate's capitol, Fondor. Originally a simple gang, the group has gained a large following over the last year. Comprised of mostly middle aged Glaucus of both genders. The group's public face is that of a non-profit Glaucus activist group called Spirits of Khar'shan. However, due to most of the orginization's volunteers being Glaucus it makes it hard to target specific members within the group or even affiliate the group with the violent Talons due to the Racial tension between the other races on Fondor and the Glaucus. Also a part of this ring is a small trade company called Crucible, which funds in part both the Talons and the Spirits of Khar'shan. According to their message the Talons are working towards reform on how the Galaxy views Glaucus. This however, is obviously counter productive. Xern is using the group to propel his own ambitions which you as a PC will be able to benefit from...Unless you just want to make a grunt! That's always fun too!

Rational:
  • The Omega Protectorate just needs a second problem to light a fire under their butts!
  • This Minor Faction will allow for fun interactions between OP and other members who may not have otherwise had a chance to interact with them
  • To Promote the use of Alien characters throughout the board as well as "Custom" Species
Members:
  • Can be Force Users, however since the bulk of this faction is unable to use the Force, trainers will be limited at best(Preferred alignment: Dark)
  • Can be of any species, however Glaucus is highly encouraged! Besides, who DOESN'T want to play as a Turian lookalike?! (If you need help finding a Turian pic PM me)
  • Be prepared for lots of thieving, raiding, and fighting. This will hopefully be a PVP intense faction with NPC fights mixed in
  • In need of: Tech "Experts" or associates, Muscle, lots of muscle, "Strategists", Slicers, and smugglers.
​Goals:
  • Become a major crime power in OP and CIS
  • Kill the head of the Arterius Family and overtake their holdings
  • Create a way for the Black Sun to traffic flesh as well as drugs and weapons illegally
  • Promote the use of Alien Characters (especially Glaucus!) throughout the board

Tusk

T
Well we could always do a thread, sending a large donation to the stated Non Profit ;) as soon as I make it in the company :p

Kelik Corinthus

K
Hey.

Hey @[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Your estate will become my harem.

Love you.

Oh and @[member="Xern Arterius"] I am in prison with you so let's get a thread going, aye? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom