Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

These kids need a ship

Ok so I started a faction for the Younglings of Chaos to meet up and rp together without worrying about the Galactic politics which say they should hate each other for not being from the same species or faction.

And we need a ship....A big ship, with lots of living quarters and cargo space for us to use as a mobile "Clubhouse"....... The problem? We're kids and have no money.

Anyone willing to Donate us a ship(preferably something with droid brains so that it basically flies itself) would be given an honorary membership into the faction as well as the Gratitude from the Younglings of the galaxy

Would you like to accomplish a dev thread to go along with this ship? I can submit and see how it will go and decide whether or not it will need one.

Also with the amount of people you have in mind for this ship, how large would you like? As large as a minor faction can have?

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"]

[member="Ultimatum"]

I'll help with a dev thread if you need. And as far as size, I want it MASSIVE basically a colony ship. These kids will live on board the ship most of the time....Speaking of which, It needs at least a small hanger with some swoop bikes, land speeders and a few transport shuttles for ship the surface travel

Well from the rules of ship manufacturing, a minor faction can have at largest a 1000 meter ship. I guess that you could try talking it over with the Factory judges and see if they would allow something along the lines of a colony ship.

I believe that a thousand meters is more than sufficient, seeing as the majority of real world cruise liners are about that size.

If that is alright then we can get straight to a dev thread.

Suggestions in the faction thread Ryk'. There were a few i liked but I'm half asleep so i leave it in your hands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom