Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private These Belong in a Bogan Collection

giphy.gif

Ryana mina Ryana mina
GAPostBreaker.png

Oriadne Hallas had lit a fire in him and he hadn't been able to put it out since. It had been weeks since his last visit to Coruscant, a wave of his adventurous spirit from childhood pushing him farther and farther away from the core. How he'd ended up on Nar Shaddaa of all places though...Well.

"I don't believe your contacts had accurate information on the whereabouts of this transaction, Master Pryce." Wu Yong said. He'd picked him up on his last visit to Coruscant. Designation AA-D0, Gabriel had taken to calling him Ado, but the droid insisted that he be called by his proper name, Wu Yong. He was one of the temple's older AA-D droids, and evidently it had been so long since his last memory wipe that the information he held on his drives had become simply too useful to have on hand. The droid was technically not Gabriel's it was the Order's but the droid had long been in his service and well, they were right. His quirks were easy enough to deal with when an AA-D could double as a flight mechanic. Gabriel lowered his macrobinoculars, a gust of wind causing his robes to billow in the wind.

"You really think CorSec has bad information on the illegal traffic of Sith artifacts?" Wu Yong pondered this for a moment.

"The probability of CorSec having poor information on the whereabouts of important Jedi and Sith artifacts under the administration of Diktat Dracken Pryce is indeed low, however, our observations so far-" Gabriel shoved the droid down as a klatoinian patrol hovered above. Gabriel grimaced and pulled the macrobinoculars back up to his face. The security around the club certainly seemed like this roided up Hutt was trying to buy something-

Then he felt it. A cold hunger unlike anything he'd felt before. He began to panic. Wu Yong warped before his eyes, a monstrous visage of teeth and yellow eyes.

"Master Pryce?" The monster roared, raising one of its four clawed arms and- Just as quickly as it had come, the feeling had faded away, the hunger replaced by a dark, foreboding menace. A discordant melody. It was like a shade had been drawn over the Force. Gabriel put a hand to his head to steady himself.

"I'm fine," he muttered. So hungry. "It's there," he said before Wu Yong could protest. "I just felt it in the Force. It felt like bled kyber, I could hear the song. Though now it is more like a screach." He clenched his teeth.

"I'm going in."
GAPostBreaker.png

Finally, Lao Pak Lao Pak was free from IVI IVI and her wily machinations. The SIA had been a good way to wiggle out of an extended stay in Sunspot, but it really cramped his style. He wasted so many credits just to make sure the crazy woman couldn't find him when he went to have fun that he'd ended up in the red. Well, not anymore. Once again Lao Pak had come into possession of Jedi and Sith artifacts. These from the Maw in the Unknown Regions. The creature in one of his crates slammed against the thick cage and Lao Pak shuddered thinking about it. It had a face only the Force could love. Not even its mother. But Igratta the Hutt wanted anything to do with the Jedi or Sith. Especially lightsbers.

The large, muscled hutt had a necklace of the things. His voice rumbled like thunder as he spoke. Lao Pak wasn't listening though, his eyes on the dancers.

"What? Huh? Yes, of course its all here. What about YOU Do YOU have-" Blasters were quickly raised. "Joke. Joke. Joking!" Lao Pak laughed nervously. He hated dealing with Hutts.

New_GA1.png

Outfit: xx
Tag: Gabriel Pryce Gabriel Pryce
Ryana danced in front of the hutt she was His most prized slave as lethan twi'lek where rare even more rare where those with force sensitivity. So he placed a collar around her throat that cut off her connection to the force it emitted a slight Darkside aura but looked decorative but if she touched it it shocked with the intent to take it off it shocked her. So she danced sensually as did the other dancers there she waited the day where she'd be free or die she hoped it would be soon. As she listened to the deal going down even if she knew it was sith and Jedi artifacts if there werent any guards in the room she'd try her luck at grabbing a lightsaber and killing the hutt even if it proved fruitless or ended in her life she was desperate.

Lao Pak. Alliance deserter turned smuggler. Or rather, a smuggler that Alliance SIA had put to much trust in, a man that had slipped through the cracks. Of course he was the one that was smuggling artifacts.

"Karabast," Gabe muttered under his breath. He had to move now. There was no other time that he could catch both the runaway agent and the hutt. "I'm going in Wu Yong,"

"But Master Pryce!" But it was too late. Gabe leaped from the building windmilling his arms. The Force swirled around him, billowing air to slow his fall. He landed with a soft thud on the rooftop's transparisteel roof. He could see the guards below pulling blasters from the sound. Lao Pak looked terrified. Igratta looked annoyed, his fat rolls suddenly tightening into thick, coiled muscle. The platform he had been sitting on shifted beneath him revealing sturdy mechanical spider legs. No time. No time. Gabe pressed his hand to the glass. Shatterpoint, or at least the most basic use of the ability.

Crash!

The glass meant to withstand bombardment from heavy laser cannons shattered like fine Atrisian dinnerware and Pryce fell into action. His blade came to life with a snap-hiss as blaster bolts began flying and other partygoers and Hutt sycophants scattered.

"Lao Pak!" Gabriel shouted. He gripped the man with the Force and pulled hard. The man stopped abruptly, a Corellian Hunter Killer droid materializing from thin air. The bastard modified it with stealth tech? That was definitely illegal. He didn't have much time to think about it though. The droid had raised what was usually a wrist-mounted laser cannon and fired a concussive sonic blast, the sonic wave cracking ribs and bruising skin beneath his battle vest and throwing him into the bar.

"Dumb Jedi Boy flies pretty well!" Lao Pak cackled from his droid's grasp.

Gabriel Pryce Gabriel Pryce

Ryana backed away as the glass broke unsure of what was happening the lethan twi'lek wasn't armed and was hardly wearing anything. But as she watched the Jedi land and active his blade she watched the the events unfold as they did she wanted to help him as she gripped a random lightsaber from a crate and ignited it point blank at the droids head as she swung down destroying the droid.

The hutt yelled something in huttese as one of his guards pressed a button and she screamed in pain as the shock collar sent electricity through her body as a couple of other guards pointed blasters at at her she raised her hands in defeat the collar around her neck stopped her from trying to use the force. So she wasn't to much help to the Jedi but she would try to help.

Corellian rye poured over him, the bar bottles clinking and cracking against one another as he stood from the wreck. He felt shards of glass in his back but ignored them for now. Had one of the hutt slave girls just- He didn't have much time to think about it. The droid, now without a head, stumbled back, its body articulating and spinning as it tried to find its footing.

"I have credits you dumb droid! Let's get out of here!" Lao Pak screamed from the other end of the room. The Hutt screamed and the guards were suddenly split. Do they chase the scummy little Atrisian man and his battered droid who crossed their Hutt overlord or did they fight the Jedi. Most of them took their chances with the smuggler and chased after the pair. The few that remained seemed to be quivering in their boots at the thought of facing down a Jedi master. Gabriel sighed and swept the broken bar away with the Force, the plastoid-wood fixture groaning and screeching as its fixtures tore up immaculately placed tile.

"Smuggling Sith artifacts is illegal," Gabriel said in between labored breaths. The Hutt laughed

<We are not in Alliance Space here,> the Hutt boomed in Hutteese. <We do not follow your rules.>

"Shame," Gabriel muttered, his lightsaber coming back to life. He looked to the slave girl and the guards still watching her warily. He closed his eyes and spread his awareness. The Force moved around him like a river leading him this way and that. When he found what he was looking for he tugged and the latch around the girl's neck opened, releasing her from the shock collar.

With a flick of his wrist, he threw his second lightsaber, its shorter, purple blade arcing through the air, turning the guards' blasters to slag. Shocked, they dropped their molten weapons. With the aid of the Force Gabriel leaped over them and placed himself between the guards and the Twi'lek and he pushed, sending the guards flying across the room. The purple blade stopped its arc inches from the Hutt's neck, Gabriel holding the purple blade there with the Force.

"Slavery is also Illegal."

Gabriel Pryce Gabriel Pryce

Ryana was on the floor reeling from the electric shock from her shock collar as she layed there she tried to watch what happened but her body was spasming. So she could only listen and watch as her body slowly recovered especially when she felt the collar come off and the force flooded into her she wasnt proficient in any force powers but knew the basic enough to quicken the recovery process since shock collars did no permanent damage.

As she recovered or tried to she watched the guards run after the smuggler and the Jedi master push away the guards she was forced to learn huttese as a hutt slave. As Gabriel stood above her she tried to stand but her legs still felt tingly so she remained on her hands and knees. He clearly wasn't getting the message that he wasn't in alliance space or that the hutt didn't care she watched the exchange as her legs slowly regained feeling. Her lekku hung to the floor she watched the hutt as he reached for an orb she concentrated on the force as she used the rage she felt for him as the lightsabers around igrattas neck activated nearly decapitating the hutt where he layed.

She breathed heavily from the experience as she felt light headed from using so much force power the guards looked bewildered at what just happened her legs where still not fully recovered and the room was spinning but she didn't fall. The guards pointed their guns at Gabriel "you killed our boss" they screamed she managed to yell out "it was me" before wearily standing up using a table as support the guards pointed their blasters at her she knew this would happen she was a slave who killed her owner the rules where simple.

There was a sickening thud as the Hutt's head peeled back and fell to the floor. Just before it happened Gabriel felt the pulse of the Dark Side, anger, hate, pain. It had flooded him so suddenly that he hadn't been able to respond in time to save the Hutt and save the girl from her own mistake. He cursed. The enraged men opened fire on Gabriel, their shouts of surprise at their Don's death pushing them to draw secondary blaster pistols.

"Enough!"
I0x7kcm.gif

A wave of the Force erupted from Gabriel's spread hands, time seeming to slow around them all. The blaster bolts hung wavering in the air. It was a quick fight after that, the guards laid out unconscious on the floor.

Local authorities arrived soon after. Lao Pak was still missing. Wu Yong was giving his report to local sector authorities. In all honesty, Gabriel had been surprised they hadn't opened fire on them immediately. Apparently, they had to keep up the appearance of being actual law enforcement. Having recovered his robe from Wu Yong, Gabriel strode over to the young Twi'lek dancer and draped his robe over her shoulders before kneeling down to be at eye level with her.

"Are you alright? That was an impressive stunt you pulled."

Ryana was still on her hands and knees her lekku hung from the sides of her head she felt physically sick for a few seconds like her body was rejecting the darkside. Almost like an allergic reaction of sorts but through the force she hated the feeling highly as she grew feeling back into her arms and legs as she watched the hutts men draw weapons to fire at her and Gabriel.

To say she was scared was an understatement she had momentarily gained her freedom only to die here now before. Gabriel sprung into action knocking them out hopefully anyway as she sat up and looked at the dead hutt she cried a bit out of happiness the things she did for him and his men where hopefully over or her life would be a slave who killed their owner on nar shadda never ended well. When she heard the police barge in she feared the worst even as the droid spoke to them as he draped his cloak over her shoulders she looked into his eyes worried "don't let the police take me please they'll kill me for what I did" she pleaded just loud enough for him to hear her face filled with worry as she sat there. Looking at Gabriel as her eyes where full of tears as the head cop walked up and looked at the two of them "we will be apprehending these men we need to take the girl into custody for questions" he said looking at the Jedi master.

"don't let the police take me please they'll kill me for what I did"
"Do not worry young one," he said soothingly, his eyes watching the security forces sweep the room. His hand was placed firmly on the hilt of his lightsaber.

"we will be apprehending these men we need to take the girl into custody for questions"

"No. No you will not be." The tone of his voice brooked no argument, unyielding Corellian Bloodsteel in his voice. "This is an agent of the Jedi Order, one that we've been utilizing for some time on the moon of Nar Shaddah." Though technically the Galactic Alliance had no true influence outside of its borders, the Jedi held many privileges in thousands of sectors in the Galaxy. Gabriel placed a protective hand on the young Twi'lek's shoulder.

"She will be coming back with me to Coruscant to deliver her report to the Council."

Ryana sat there as the guards handcuffed igrattas men and dragged them out as the captain walked up she listened to Gabriel talk she wasn't entirely sure she could trust Gabriel but she didn't have a choice. It was him or death at this point or being sold to another crime lord on this planet she didn't want that "that slave isn't worth the trouble of confirming or denying that story your lucky twi'lek" the captain said walking away as ryana looked up at Gabriel. "Thank you" she said as she walked up to igrattas corpse partially not believing it was real he was dead as she grabbed his necklace of lightsabers "you'll do some good in the galaxy igratta" she said as she then looked at Gabriel "where's your ship docked I'll collect my things and meet you there" she said honestly.

Gabriel quirked a brow at the young girl, a dubious expression settling over him.

"You think I would let you wander this palace alone after seeing what you just did? You must be airsick." He shook his head, muttering something in Togruti that his aunt, Osarla Ridor Osarla Ridor used to say to him when he and his sister were being difficult. "No. I will be coming with you and I'll be by your side until we reach my ship. Speaking of which..." The robes of a Jedi were mostly ceremonial, a reminder and a uniform for those around them. What they wore beneath those robes however often served a more practical purpose.

Reaching into his blast vest he pulled a small, thumb-sized disk with a blue button in the center. He pressed it and the button began to blink yellow. First slowly, then more rapidly as the link was established. A beckon call was useful for any ship.

"Now, let's hurry along and gather your things. Our ride will be here soon."

She figured he wouldn't let her out of his sight he was Jedi most from what she heard where sticklers even if she did just kill the hutt but she got it he didn't want her to kill anyone else. So she walked to the slave quarters without saying a word she grabbed a small beaten up footlocker which held all of her belongings she turned back to Gabriel "I'm ready when you are" she said coldly and nonchalantly holding her footlocker.

"Right on time," he said when she finally completed packing. There was a roar of engines and a gust of wind as a wedge-shaped corvette flew overhead. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the blinking disk, the light flashing nonstop. The vessel had frightened some of the security officers, some of them pulling blasters and pointing it up at the underbelly of his ship. Wu Yong waddled through the crowd trying to stop the men from firing by waving his hands incessantly.

"There is nothing to fear officers," he said calling on the force to pull the raised blasters into a bundle near his raised hand. "It is my vessel. We will be leaving now to file our report with the Council. I trust we won't be followed from the system?" He turned to the low-ranked Captain of the security force who had been called. Apparently, a Jedi Master only warranted a Captain as far as disturbances went. He was a Klatoinian and he let out a low, noncommittal grumble through the folds in his face. It was good enough for him.

The ship landed just outside in the clearing meant for valet services of speeders and skycars. It barely fit. The ramp hissed down and Gabriel beckoned for Ryana to come.

"Let's go Padawan. I'm sure you're tired from your mission."

Ryana stood there holding her small footlocker with what possessions she had which wasn't much at all as she stood there waiting for her new life to start. From one form of servitude to another in her eyes even if it was better than slavery she didn't like the idea at first basically being forced to join or die by security officers hands.

As the ship landed she walked aboard as Gabriel called her not really phased by the events of the security officers or the droid. Sure she could have tried to run but she had nowhere to go and no friends to help her the lethans only choice was to go become a Jedi or die by the councils hand after they learned about how she killed the hutt. She looked to Gabriel as they where both aboard "I assume I'll be sleeping on the floor I'm used to it" she said as she walked to the cargo hold and set her footlocker down.

"I assume I'll be sleeping on the floor I'm used to it" she said as she walked to the cargo hold and set her footlocker down

Gabriel reached out and gripped the youth's wrist. He could feel the resentment coming off her. She wasn't used to being able express her true feelings and yet somehow doing so was easy for her. A little too easy. Even without the Force he could see the uncertainty in the way she moved, the twitch of her lekku. He sighed.

"No," he said, "You will not be sleeping in the cargo hold. This ship was made to hold an entire company of Corellian marines. I don't have too many guests right now, so you are free to sleep in the captain's deck. There is a room for a captain's second. You can sleep there." Wu Yong's photoreceptors blinked and he shuddered, turning sharply to the pair.

"But sir-" Gabriel gave the droid a withering look.

"You can charge in literally any other room. You could charge in the hallway. Besides, like I said, I don't have many guests right now. Take one of the barrack rooms." The droid slumped, defeated. Gabriel sighed. It wasn't that he didn't care about Wu Yong...But he was a droid. Gabriel couldn't let this girl too far out of his sight. Next thing he knew, she'd be flying off in an escape pod. She was strong in the Force, but her upbringing made her vulnerable...And with the Sith out in the Galaxy again...Well, they didn't need any new acolytes.

"Come on, I'll show you."

She stared at him after he grabbed her wrist causing her to drop her footlocker it hit the floor the content audibly shifted the few clothes she owned and the few nick backs she had claddered around the mostly empty trunk as she stood there looking at him. Her eyes filled with terror she awaited a beating from the man maybe that was the slave in her speaking she flinched as he initially spoke expecting a punch to hit her causing her to tense up and her lekku to move out of the way for the hot that never came.

She looked at Gabriel confused she wondered what his goal was did he want her close to use her late in the night as he needed. A million possibilities rushed through her head it dawned on her that he might be nice or that he saw her as a flight risk all where worse exponentially so.

She stared at him as a tear fell down her face she forced her body to relax as she realized he wasn't going to hit her at least not now any way. She hadn't spoken but she gave wu Yong a sorry look and then followed Gabriel after she picked up her trunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom