Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's a Boogeyman in the Closet

Tirahnn, Public Party Mansion (PPM)
Sundown, party time.
Today's party was a progressive one, for almost all the members of said party, if they were dancing, smooching, or drinking in their own personal corner. While the party only truly started a hour ago, the real party has yet to begin. The large poorly decorated mansion was plentiful of the party's "amusement." Dancers, a band, drinks, small food in some places scattered about. The busiest place of all seemed to be the main stairway, where people talked or walked a step a minute up to reach their destination of the bedroom or ballroom, where everyone else was dancing or drinking.
A more sizeable party was at stake, when suddenly at the tick of every thirty minutes, the lights flickered out and a scream was sounded. It started like that, with some of the more immature people cheering on for it, in attempt to draw a crowd or just join the cool kids. Soon people realized it wasn't the types of screams they assumed it to be. More people realized, it was the sound of death etching into someone as they're dragged away into the dark abyss.
Rumor spread on while the band had to fix their equipment again and again as the lights flickered every time. Soon the rumor of a killer, (a boogeyman some called it) was hiding in the house, killing off the party members one by one until sunrise. There was also a special note some of the braver of the rumor tellers told. People who said they were going to leave, or began to leave, started to be killed off one by one.
As hostess of the party, La'kuus, (the local guard and largest party holder of the city) was one of the first to hear of the rumor. It wasn't entirely a false thing that could happen. Unsure what to do, she quietly went to the drink station to get something for her throat, and find out who she would send for a search party.
In short, the party was just that, but with a tiny twist. Investigation for the mystery could go on, or the party could casually continue while murders happen left and right. It's six hours til sunrise.
(( OOC Note: For questions on the mystery, please PM me, otherwise, enjoy the party. ))

Kira decided it was finally time to wind down. Enjoy a party and have a drink that was absent from the presence of a disgusting cantina. The house she ended up on was on the planet Tirahnn. She arrived in a beautiful red dress, complimenting her tan skin and prominent eyes. Creatures of all species and races seemed to be present and she was glad to have arrived with a friend, her droid Bumper.

"Suspicious activity. Many unknown individuals. I advise excess amounts of caution," Bumper said, Kira simply smiling and laughing at his concern.

"You worry too much. We're here off duty, no hunts today, Bumper." She replied, taking his hand and pulling him towards the drinks table. "Come with me to get a refreshment if you're so worried," Bumper simply followed, his 8 foot metal figure towering most in the party. There seemed to be another girl there, and feeling especially friendly, Kira introduced herself.

"Hello, miss? Is this the drinking station? My name is Kira," Bumper stood by her idle, but ready.

[member=La'kuus Quelin]

Mostly everyone at the party had a similar fashion when it came to dressing up. From suits and ties, to dresses and long gloves. The rich people of Tirahnn, well, at least in this city, were known for being fancy when the time came for a social meeting. For La'kuus, she was no different in the situation. Wearing an ankle long, black sleek dress with thin shoulders and long, black gloves in a similar fashion, along with hair that looked as if it belonged to a queen with all it's strange twists and twirls to make it come up to her shoulders. Not to mention the large amount of make-up she used, hardly making her face look anything but a white-powdered canvas with splots of black and red.

At the interruption of a woman's voice, La'kuus turned away from the drink she was preparing for herself to answer the question with a tiny nod. "It is. Can I make you something?" She asked casually, getting to the other side of the table to begin mixing together ice for a cool drink.

[member="Kira Fenn"]

Kango mingled with the crowd, looking casual in his tuxedo. He was wearing an all black tuxedo with a light flexible chest plate underneath. The tux really brought out his pale skin but did nothing to hide the scars on the left of his face. To everyone here he was just another person enjoying the party.

What he really was here for was to collect the bounty on a man at this party. He needed to find and take a Twi'lek man named Kalvek without anyone noticing. But there was a problem. He had heard whispered rumors of a boogeyman at the party. This could not be good if it was true.

He took another drink and drained the glass. "Blast. Still no sign of him." Kango made his way to the drinking station to get himself another glass. He reached the table and greeted the two women and the tall droid with.

At the sudden and new appearance of what could only be another member of the party, La'kuus gave a tiny wave and closed the space between them to start conversation. It was a social call, after all, party, murders in party. Sounds ideal.

"Hello. Are you from around here?" She spoke with a bit of a silky voice, though in the end it sounded more like she was bored to be there if anything.

[member="Kango Fett"]

As soon as the drink was given, she put it down and picked up her own, the one she just made. "I am from around here. Though, the star-walkers are usually the ones to tell the tales of their adventures..." She suggested as she dipped a finger into her drink.

Kira shook her head as the girl offered her a drink, and picked up a glass of her own. She noticed the man disregard her existence and not offer her a glass, but was slightly amused when the other girl rejected his. She stood idle, sipping her drink.

"Are we going to stay here?" Asked Bumper. She nodded her head, directing her attention to the man as the girl suggested he tell a story. She knew the sound of a Bounty Hunter on a job, being one herself.

"Are you looking for a bounty, then?" She asked, suggesting that she was somewhat interested. "I would offer a hand, but I'm off duty."

[member="Kango Fett"]

Kango stood there for a second unsure of what to say. Then the other woman spoke.
"Are you looking for a bounty, then? I would offer a hand, but I'm off duty."

He looked at the other woman whom he had completely ignored then back at the first woman. Then said, "Blast, I'm that obvious am I? No wonder I can't find him. I must stick out like a Wampa in a Ewok village."

Kango studied the other bounty hunters and the woman in front of him.
"Names Kango Fett. Please forgive my rudeness. I'm new at this whole party thing. Being a soldier I've never got the chance to go to a party like this before. It's quite impressive."

[member="La'kuus Quelin"]
[member="Kira Fenn"]

[member="Kango Fett"] [member="Kira Fenn"]

La'kuus gently raised an eyebrow, then put her drink down and folded her arms neatly. "Well if you're going to be taking people out please be secret about it. Enough trouble in this party as is, without people chasing hunters around."

Kango watched her leave and disappear into the crowd. Once she was gone he turned to the other hunters.
"Well that was odd to say the least. What do you guys make of it?"

[member="Kira Fenn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom