Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's a band in the bar that I'm dyin' to see

Token didn’t mind dancing, she really did love it, however there were certain partners that just kept her thinking. And with the wink she received from the black haired girl, that was where her mind was. Was that bad? Besides, her partner seemed distracted as well, by the people in eye sight, still, Token was moving with the rhythm and following his moves.

There were definitely characters in the bar, but at the moment, the dance was her focal point. Even more so than the note in her back pocket. It was tricky for Token, to give everything to one thing, but really dancing was what did that for her. Dancing and the sea. With the final note, reality came back to her. “It was a pleasure, sir.” The blonde gave a faux curtsy. “Maybe another later.” Maybe.

Stepping aside and making her way rhythmically onto the dance floor, she took a peak at the note. Outside, huh? Dangerous, or good choice? Probably a good choice. But what door? Stepping outside the front door, the blonde looked around.

@[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Elani Zambrano"]

Elani continued standing outside of the bar, finishing off her cigarra and stomping it into the ground. "Hey you." Elani stated seductively as Token came out of the door. "I see you got my message." Elani unfolded her arms and slowly walked towards Token's side, looking out into the distance. Her hazel eyes did not once gaze upon Token, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of eye contact just yet. "Gotta name?" Elani asked.

@[member="Token Waters"]

Her boots clicked onto the dusty pavement outside the building. She could smell the cigarra and it was one of those things that did not bother Token, more to the contrary, she enjoyed the smell, and the taste. Well, the taste in certain instances. It didn't need to be on her. "Neat trick, the note thing." She nodded, not many people would put things past her. Well, thats what she hoped was true, the reality of it was that Token was a bit of a ditz. Going Sith was going to be a dangerous move.

She looked the dark haired woman over. "I do, Token Brooke. But people just typically call me Token." She smiled, still looking the other over. Why was she not looking at her? Give the blonde attention, damn it. "Yours?"
@[member="Elani Zambrano"]

Elani's pale left arm folded under her breasts as the other lifted up for her hand to fiddle with her ruby necklace. Continuing to not give her the satisfaction of her gaze, Elani answered her. "Elani." She smirked slightly. "That's all you get for now." she chuckled. her hand finally taken away from the necklace. She gave Token a slight look from the corner of her eye before returning her gaze forward. "What brings you out to a place like this? Little rundown don't you think?" she asked.

@[member="Token Waters"]

There was so much that Token was noticing, but so much she was almost afraid to let herself notice. Watching Elani, she nodded. This woman was going to play some form of hardball, wasn't she? "Its nice to meet you!" Well, she was hoping it was going to be. And a name was all she'd get? That made things... difficult. Biting her lip, she watched the necklace, now curious about it. Maybe it wasn't anything important, but still, she noticed it now.

She shrugged, looking at Elani and then back to the bar they were in. "Sometimes you just need to play around in a place that's run down. Besides, the music is fun, and the drinks are cold." Two important things, after all. "Why're you here?"

Elani had smirked a little as she thought about how perky this girl was. A little too bubbly for Elani's tastes, but she'd probably die down a little. "Nice to meet you as well." She turned her head slightly as both of her eyes slowly scanned Token's ...clothing.

"Play around, you say? Didn't know sulking at the bar while some dumb blonde schutta gets in your face and the most feminine looking man in the galaxy pressures you into dancing with him counted as 'play', but who am I to judge, hmm?" Her eyes' gaze elft Token's body and returned to looking dead ahead. "I'm here because a hot tip told me of a delectable blonde looking for her way into the Sith."

@[member="Token Waters"]

She couldn't help but smile. Perky was definitely one way to describe Token, and probably one of the more friendly ones to explain her personality. Friendly was another, or something like that. She looked over @[member="Elani Zambrano"] and nodded.

"Yeah, play." She shrugged. Did it involve all that? Sometimes. And schutta was a pretty strong word for the blonde, a bit crass, sure, but Token really didn't know her well enough to say much else. Some Sith she was going to make, huh? "Sometimes things just take off and you can't do anything about it, y'know?" Her voice and manner of speaking were surprisingly clear at this point, not really drawling her words together, thankfully. "Delectable, huh? Now there were a few in there I noticed." She looked to the door, biting her lip.

Elani began to slowly walk off into the street. Knowing how the young daughter of the Emperor was dressed, Token would be smart to follow. "A few? I have no clue who you might have been looking at but uh, I saw only one." Elani paused in her steps for a moment. "That'd be you." Elani turned to look at Token, eyes gazing into hers. "Modesty can be attractive at times." Elani smirked. "At times." She made sure to put emphasis on the second time she said it. "Are you the one I am looking for or should I keep walking?"

@[member="Token Waters"]

The blonde’s eyes traced the other’s figure as she started to make her way into the street. Right, this was an opportunity for Token. No, not that kind, but one for her to figure out where she could end up in this life. Falling into step, she was listening and couldn’t help but blush, especially when Elani trained her eyes on her.

“Well…” Yep, there was Token biting her lip. Nerves? Or the compliment going to her head. Something of both. “I suppose it depends on the time, and the person. And I really hope I’m the one you’re looking for.” She tried to keep up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom