Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There you are again (complete)

[member="Viktor Alexander"]​
"The last time we were alone together you made me feel very threatened Viktor and That didn't make me happy or leave me feeling all warm and fuzzy." She took another sip of her wine, "So to hear you being nice to someone, well, it's not what I expect of you"

She shook her head, "I thought by calling you I could try to make a bridge and see if I was wrong, so I'm trying to be polite. I'm making the same offers I did then, now, and try to help your friend Jia. Least that's my intent"

She looked at the salad being placed in front of her, "why did you agree to come?"

Viktor smiled.

"Because you invited me."

It was a simple sentence uttered as if it had been uttered every day of his life. He paused looking at his own food for a moment before looking back at her.

"You mistake business with personal." "Last time we spoke I spoke on behalf of an organization and I acted accordingly." "Today I represent only myself."

He smiled softly.

"So why did you reach out?"

[member="Claire Organa"]

She had to laugh, yes she had invited him but he could have just as easily said..no. So he didn't really answer her question for why instead had just turned the tables on her. 'My business is personal to me, it's what gave me purpose on days when I didn't want to go on"

It was true she had been young and struggling with grades, friends, and day to day life. The days they had lived on the streets begging for what they could, and working those jobs that no one else would had remained with her. Her business it had rescued her. She looked across to Viktor. It was interesting that he said he was representing himself.

So why did she call him of all the people she could have reached out for, why Viktor?

"I didn't like how things went last time I don't like feeling at odds, I don't like feeling like someone is taking my work away from me" she shrugged her shoulders, "and I wanted to see if I could convince you to let your hair grow out some, give you that sexy bad boy look rather than the short haired all business look," She smiled looking at her glass.

[member="Viktor Alexander"]

Viktor smiled and leaned forward his hands clasped in front of him.

"If you wanted sexy bad boy Claire all you had to do is ask but the hair stays the way it is."

He winked at her staying in that same position for a moment before he leaned back and started in on his food before it got cold.

[member="Claire Organa"]

"Every girl wants a sexy bad boy Viktor haven't you figured that out?" She laughed and began to eat, "Did you really come because I asked?" She took a bite of her food, god it was good and hot. She couldn't eat like this a lot she'd be round in no time.

Then what would she do? bounce down walkways, oh lord, the models who walked the runway would stare at her in disbelief for certain.

So, now what were she and Viktor doing, having dinner, talking over old times and...what learning to be friends? She didn't know but she had to admit that she felt like she had taken a burden off her shoulders by saying what was on her mind.

He smiled looking up at her pausing and lowering his fork back down.

"Is it really that hard to believe Claire?" "You invited, and I showed up." "I was curious what you wanted and I wanted to see you again." "Interpret it however you wish."

He paused for only a moment before he resumed eating.

[member="Claire Organa"]

Claire couldn't help it, "I don't know what to think of it, I'm." She played with the food on her plate for a minute not wanting to come across odd.

"Not very good at these kind of situations." She sighed slightly, "Seems it's a skill set that I lack."

She pushed something red and angry looking from the middle of her plate to the edge. "And now this new added position just..doesn't feel like me either."

Viktor was outside the circle of her family, and business but she had to admit that she didn't know if he could be trusted. Even though right sitting here feeling as if the weight of the galaxy weighed on her shoulders, she really could use someone to talk to, someone to listen. Maybe that was why she called him. He would at least argue with her.

Viktor smiled.

"What situation would that be?" "The awkward sexual tension or whatever it is weighing so heavily on your mind you are playing with your food?"

He winked at her before taking another bite of his food and looking. Hopefully it helped to lighten the mood a little bit. He didn't know what was bothering her so much but it couldn't be good.

[member="Claire Organa"]

Claire looked at Viktor, "yes the sexual tension is killing me, perhaps we should just sleep together and get it over with" She smiled as well at him he wanted to go there so she'd just play along with it.

"I don't feel like me. I feel like the front man but I don't know what's behind the curtain." Claire pushed her food a bit more, "The food is really good here, and maybe I should move in, marry a Duke and claim the throne." She looked across at Viktor, he didn't know anything about her why was she sitting here almost spilling her guts out to him?

"Least on Balmorra I knew where I stood, what was expected. Now I'm...fodder for the highest bidder all because my last name begins with an O" She stabbed the meat on her plate, leaving it the fork stood straight up.

She looked across to Viktor.

Viktor smirked.

"Nah I say we let the tension build until it boils over into that really good clothes shredding, furniture destroying sex."

He took another bite of his food.

"I am Imperial Claire so I should sit here and tell you Duty before family, before self." "Unfortunately in your case family is duty so it complicates things just a hair."

He paused.

"You have to ask yourself what is it you want." "Do you want to be Duchess Organa-whatever nth in line to the Throne with a husband twice your age and three times as much stress." "More importantly are you the best person for the job?"

He took a sip of wine leaning back slightly in his seat.

"Or do you want to be the smart and beautiful business woman desired but many but obtainable to few...............making and selling elegant gowns that empower your fellow woman just as much as they make them feel desirable."

He smiled warmly to her.

"Personally you seem happier when you are being a business woman." "At the end of the day Claire what matters is that you can look yourself in the mirror every night and know you did the right thing...........that you made a positive impact in someone's life." "That is a legacy worth remembering."

He smirked giving her a wink.

"But what do I know I am just the evil Imperial shackled to Sith overlords."

[member="Claire Organa"]

"If you insist, at least I can replace the clothes, furniture however, well you'll have to do that" She smiled it was light hearted banter between them something she missed with many of the people she encountered. She always felt like she had to be, proper. A representative of her business, and she needed to act like the clients she wanted.

"I'm an Organa I've heard all about duty before self" She retrieved her fork and began to eat, can't pass out from not eating. "Just a hair" she repeated, she had this terrible habit of not letting folks complete their sentences before speaking when she wasn't in her professional mode.

"that's right what do you know Imperials," she had to admit he struck a chord but she also knew what her family expected. "There's got to be a balance point some where in all of this. LIke" She made a face, "does he really have to be twice my age? Or can he be just a bit older, distinguished, and..." She paused looking out the window, "just love me, JUST me."

She stabbed the food again, "Alderaan...you and your lady friend shall we make arrangements for you to come?"

Viktor chuckled.

"Depends on what kind of furniture you have." "Be my luck each piece of furniture costs more than my whole apartment."

He paused for effect before continuing.

"So why don't we meet in the middle at clothes shredding and leave the furniture intact."

He took a bite of his food.

"The Imperial life is not for everyone and lord knows Imperials have committed more than our fair share of atrocities."

He sighed.

"Claire you are a beautiful woman......why don't you pick who you want to spend the rest of your life with before somebody else does." "Chose somebody who will love you and not just be with you for the Organa name." "It is as simple as a conscious decision to put your own needs first."

He smiled softly.

"It will be an adjustment to start off with and take some getting used to." "In the end however you may find you are much happier."

He chuckled.

"I will see what Jia is up to and see if she would like to see Alderaan."

[member="Claire Organa"]

"not in my house furniture is...um..." she laughed, 'you know durable and cheap" it was she only visited the palace she didn't really live there goddess she didn't know if she could live there it would...be awkward.

"Ok in the middle on clothes shredding, you pay for half I'll pay for half, no silk shirts fething things are really expensive" she grinned.

She nodded, "you won't get any argument from me on the history of Imperials and the things they've done Viktor" She popped another morsel into her mouth, ok food was going well.

She shrugged, "I don't think of myself as beautiful and I've got about as much chance of getting it right as much as the Queen does, so its 50 50 either way." It might be simple, "there are a lot of con men out there and I'm not sure I'd know for certain that anyone I do come across isn't looking for the Organa name. Some play the game really well you know" yes some of them did some of them had already left that indelible mark on her.

"it might, but I guess first I have to see how it all goes." was this helpful, in some ways, in others..eh..

"ok, make sure you tell her I don't bite..scratch a little" she smiled

Viktor smiled.

"I don't think you are giving yourself enough credit Claire.......I can say with certainty you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met."

He smiled pushing his plate away taking another sip of wine.

"I would avoid any scratching as well...........you may give the poor girl a fright." "Me however...............I would say without biting the deal his off."

He winked at her with a smirked. It had been a long time since he was able to be himself around anyone and he was enjoying it. He liked talking to Claire she made him feel comfortable with who he was.

[member="Claire Organa"]

"Biting" she laughed as she tried to be serious, "ok but not love bites I have people I need to meet with and no amount of make-up ever covers them up that well." She paused though, "thank you Viktor that's one of the nicest things said to me by anyone, and coming from you well let's say I'll treasure it always"

She didn't think herself beautiful but for some reason it pleased her that someone did, "I'd really like the long hair though" She shrugged, "i can hope right"

"I promise to be on my best behavior and I'll try to keep her comfortable in her own skin Viktor promise but in order to dress her meeting her and talking with her is a must do" Claire was also enjoying this she spoke her mind, and her fears and unlike what she expected he had been receptive, and understanding.

"So dessert, do you eat dessert, you know something sticky gooey, liquid that makes you moan in your mouth with decadence?"

Viktor cocked an eye at her.

"Sounds deviously delicious but they will probably ask us to leave and such things are really inappropriate for such an upstanding Noblewoman as yourself to be doing in public."

When the server came by Viktor set a credit chip on the edge of the table to cover the bill. It was a move that seem casually natural to him. He then turned back to Claire.

"Why don't I set something up for next week." "I can drop Jia by and then do some fishing while you ladies bond over dresses and whatever else it is you girls like."

[member="Claire Organa"]

"Well then I'll have it in private" she watched him place the chip, "I did invite you" she said in a low voice, she was trying to say I should pay you have been my guest.

"next week is good I have a couple in Crevasse City set already, and a couple more out off world, going to Rhun." she smiled, "i don't know what that last look was for but um ok.." She continued her smile.

"Next week it is"

Viktor smiled ignoring her comment about having invited him.

"Until Alderaan then Claire............it was nice to see you again." "I look forward to seeing more of you............."

Viktor gave her a wink and a devious grin as he stood giving her a polite nod before heading towards the door.

[member="Claire Organa"]

Claire back in her room looked at the box she had gotten to go from the restaurant it was still warm, a smile of pure delight kissed her lips. With great care and a practiced hand she opened the box to reveal the decadent dessert within.

'Ohhh look at you, aren't you just yummy" She sighed in anticipation.

Biting her lower lip she slowly broke through the top of the dessert a river of chocolate coated her spoon and ran down the sides of the cake, it smelled so sweet. It was warm, welcoming and begging for her to put her spoon to it once again.

She looked at the spoon so tempting she placed it into her mouth and flavor hit her tongue. She gasped in delight, licking every drop of chocolate from the spoon. She moaned in satisfaction this was what she had wanted.

[member="Viktor Alexander"] had no idea of what he was missing.

fini

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom