Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There once was a man from the Internet

Bunker-level Normal
There once was a man from the Internet
Who said, "It's a great day, now isn't it?"
For a Star Wars RP"
And so, that's how he
Found himself at the doors of starwarsrp.net.

So hi there, I'm Captain Jordan. I'm not really a Captain, but you can call me that anyway. There's a whole bunch of ooey-gooey info about me that you can read if you want:
Well, as of writing, I'm 26 years old. Gosh, wow, that means I've been doing this roleplay thing for half my life now. Anyway, I'm a recent college grad with a BS in Computer Science, single, enjoy long walks through the woods...oh, that's not this kind of site, is it?

Besides roleplaying Star Wars, I've also done Star Trek, Harry Potter, Narnia, some mix and match fantasy, and a few other random RPs. I also enjoy watching, reading or playing a game of science fiction, fantasy, historical fiction, and sometimes politics.

Don't worry, I have other hobbies, too. I collect (and use) fountain pens, and am trying to expand my tea drinking repertoire. I'm sure I also have a few code projects rolling around at one time or another.

Anyway, I found this site while searching for a new place to be. You guys seem wild but tame enough, so I figure I'll plant myself here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom