Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private There Is Serenity

P A R A G O N
SVIVREN
JEDI ENCLAVE
Cambria Zadira Cambria Zadira

cj2JhgK.png
Long ways from the Core where all the fighting was against the Maw. Fighting and a list of so many other things to do. Secure the future of the Jedi should the onslaught continue as Jedha taught them that this new breed of Sith would do anything to erase the memory of the Jedi from the Galaxy. It had left him restless, growing on edge despite his training and discipline.

The mind was not tired, but the body was fatigue.

It had been a great while since he meditated, not being able to recall the last time he did. So much fighting had taken focus from meditating, or even relaxing himself. That’s all he knew; just fight and survive. Never ending until the Dark Side was no more to terrorize the Galaxy.

The Enclave was peaceful, uncoiling his mind from his thoughts and could feel the satisfaction of his breaths. It was more than enough to regain strength and energy, though he wouldn’t stay forever. As peaceful it was, this was not his place as there was a war to win. Such strife and conflict was his calling, not meditating and clearing his mind.

Weird traits to harbor as a Jedi, though he wasn’t the only unique, unusual Jedi there was. That was for sure.

DELIVERANCE
SVIVREN
JEDI ENCLAVE

Creuat Creuat

cqs1XXW.png

As Cambria exhaled, she shifted her weight from one foot to the other as she gracefully moved through a simple three-step exercise. Each footfall over the grassy meadow in the Enclave's garden was accentuated with a breath. The motions remained slow as the Rutian Twi'lek turned and swept her right arm across her chest.

Breathe in.

Thick dark lashes brushed over lightly blushed blue skin as gold-speckled hazel orbs fell behind closed lids. The Jedi Master did not need her vision to perform a kata familiar since she was all but a youngling.

Breathe out.

Tight muscles loosened as she breezed through the first-level kata. The terrors of the attack, the ache still left in her heart for those lost, especially the children, drifted as she easily stepped into the second-level kata with a poise that could only have come from a lifetime of practice. The simple, controlled moves stretched muscles and prepared her for the more complex actions of her morning ritual as her thoughts shifted from her past to the present, and to the possibilities of the upcoming future.

In time with her gentle motions, another breath filled her lungs. The crest and fall of her chest shimmered with a thin sheen of moisture under the morning sun. Soft planes of toned muscles shifted under silky skin as bare feet danced over plushy moss below while twin tails swayed in a synchronized duet above.

Falling into the ingrained motions of the ancient kata, the Master Jedi's mind slipped free of the restraints of blood and bone. Weary thoughts reached out, mingling with the awesome presence of the Force. The energies flowed around her like the oceans of Minaar, wrapping her in gentle, floating comfort.

The ethereal power source was all-encompassing, enveloping a battered spirit and filling the chips in Cambria's mental armor; centering her once again in the Force.

Breathe in... Breathe out.

Last edited:

P A R A G O N
SVIVREN
JEDI ENCLAVE

cj2JhgK.png
There was one aura of energy nearby, strong with the Force and so calm. The entire enclave was tranquil and at ease, only Rhis to feel like an ethereal outsider with how tense his energy was. Almost as if invading their space and plaguing their ways. They weren’t the first Jedi to criticize him or offer strong opinions on his person, though he became null to such remarks.

In the gardens he came across one individual, a Twil’lek woman who was practicing some exercise or form. Such a natural to observe, but to achieve that level came with time and practice. Eyes closed and not a single muscle twitched in error. Her energy was inviting, though she would feel his to be more aggressive as Rhis came closer and closer. The Nautolan watched with interest, didn’t dare to interrupt until there was a cue to the conclusion of this kata.

When the opportunity presented itself, he walked towards the Jedi.

“Morning routine of yours,” he called out to Cambria. “Quite the show you performed, very intriguing to watch. As if it’s second nature to you.”

DELIVERANCE
SVIVREN
JEDI ENCLAVE

Creuat Creuat

cqs1XXW.png

The Rutian Twi'lek stood still in the middle of the grassy area with her eyes closed and relished in the serenity the meditation kata had provided. The times were so turbulent, but truly when weren't they? It was good though one could still find some peace if only for a few moments. That she had... Seemed as though someone else needed to do the same.

The warmth of the sun-like aura approaching had caught the Guardian's attention well before the male voice called to her from the edge of the garden. Long-lashed eyelids fluttered open, then Cambria's gold-speckled hazel orbs gazed upon a Nautolan with unique coloring walking towards her. She did not recognize this Jedi Knight but having worked mainly by herself in the recent past keeping the Great River moving in the war-torn areas of the galaxy, it made sense.

"Salutations," Bri answered in greeting with a simultaneous twitch of her lekku offering the same in their alien-shared language. She stepped barefoot over to a wooden bench nearby where her boots were left and sat down.

"Thank you. It is... A long tradition passed on down from my master and theirs to me," the blue-skinned exotic beauty nodded while pulling on a leather boot that complemented the rest of her modified Jedi robes; today a skort with a mid-drift top in brown hues.

"I like to perform the series of katas whenever time and circumstance allow me, usually at the break of a new day so that I may recenter myself for the tasks to come. It is very important to find some semblance of balance to function at my best. I do not have enough patience to sit and meditate for hours in a stuffy room inside a temple. I prefer to move in nature as the Force is all-encompassing flowing in and around and threw everything connecting us as one."

After the other boot was pulled on, the Jedi Master stood back up and outstretched out her calloused hand from years of training with a lightsaber in a friendly offering. "I am Cambria, Cambria Zadira. What brings you to the enclave may I ask... Not many come here anymore, which may be a good thing, hmm?" she quipped lightly, a soft smile gracing her naturally-colored berry lips.

Last edited:

P A R A G O N
SVIVREN
JEDI ENCLAVE

cj2JhgK.png
She shared his sentiment of having a disliking towards meditation to keep at peace and achieve balance within oneself. An orthodox value that was archaic within most Jedi, especially the New Jedi Order. Although Rhis honored some of their traditions such as adorning robes and cloaks, there were some things he simply evolved from. Taught to him by his late mentor.

They shared a similar view, only difference was that Rhis was more militant and aggressive, and perhaps Cambria’s was more passive and calm. The Nautolan indeed enjoyed to practice and perfect his techniques with his lightsaber as he was taught to be more of a warrior than a monk or scholar with the Force.

“I believe it is great news this enclave is widely forgotten by most,” returning a half-smile to the exotic Twi’lel, accepting her heavy hand that was marked by years of training and perhaps fighting. “It is important sanctuaries such as these are unknown to some, especially the Maw,” recalling to how the savages of the Maw tore apart Jedha, many temples and icons of the Jedi targeted and reduced to ruins.

“I am Rhis; Rhis Fisto, Jedi to the New Jedi Order. I’ve come to find relief from my frustrations and stress…it’s been difficult in these times.”

Relieve himself from his emotions that could render his mind. A weak mind was invitation to the Dark Side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom