Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction There is an After [Darkwire & Friends of Doc Painless]

"I am giving them a fething break" she pouted at Brie "I am trying so hard to just let what happens happen and keep my nose out.... and restraint is not usually my speciality."

''Well... that we all know.'' Brie replied sourly, but in the next moment letting her closed stance wi'th the arms crossed over her chest open up. She realised that she didn't exactly act they way she should, either. It was just so many things going on now. So many emotions invading her mind. ''Stars! I'm sorry...! I-I just don't know-''

She were cut off by Hex Hex pulling her gun and warned them that something was wrong. Way wrong, it seemed, as Brie could see Daiya Daiya and Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll again after being away at the back for a more private chat. Brie hoped that it had been a good one. For both of them.

A loud bang was heard at the enterance, and more people present at the meeting drew their blasters. People who looked like real goons, criminals and gangsters. Way more criminal than Darkwire, or were they?

"Dai! We need to get out of here." she shouted to the other shadowrunner.

''Feeeth...'' Brie hissed while looking around for an escape route. The gangsters begun to barricade themselves and prepare for a gunfight, which could probably give the young shadowrunners a head start for an escape. ''Karking right we got!'' she uttered and nodded at their small makeshift protection detail, hoping that the girls would understand that they wouldn't have a chance if they stayed. Brie then beckoned at them to follow her down a corridor. ''Come on!''

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom