Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There and back again, a tale of adventure (ask through PM)

Jak Black

J
I~Zeltros~I

Jak walked the streets of Zeltros, he appeared to be alone in a back alley, normal behavior for him and besides he was only taking a shortcut to the nearest cantina, the activity of consuming acholholic drinks wasn't Jak's usual past time, but he was bored and had credits to waste, he soon came upon a brightly lit Cantina, he entered and ordered the cheapest drink they had.

@[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
"Woooooo!!!" The cantina, more like a club was booming with music Zeltros was well known for its constant party environment and that was exactly what was going on here. A party, much like other parties on the strip this one had a dance floor and on that crowded dance floor was the woman Patricia Susan Garter, having earned a bit of R&R and a fat pay check the girl decided to party it up and drink herself into a stupor on her home world. Wearing almost next to nothing the woman danced and partied it up on the dance floor wearing what seemed to be a bikini, not the most functional outfit in the galaxy but it made her look good.

Having to take a break and get a drink the woman pulled off the dance floor and walked up to the bar, she was the center of attention and she knew it. "Get me a mother frakking drink!" she said in a happy upbeat tone, smiling and giggling she looked over to @[member="Jak Black"] and licked her lips slowly then smiling before returning back to her tropical drink.

Jak Black

J
The atmosphere was raging, Jak had come in for a drink and had found himself in the middle of a raging party, the men were dancing with women whom were wearing next to nothing, but still Jak sat in a corner and drank his drink, people weren't paying much attention to him, at least not many, he did notice some women walking past him, winking and visually licking there lips, but it was obvious that the girl who just sat down was the center of attention.

Miss Blonde

Smiling and drinking the woman smiled and continued to rest up from the long night of dancing, and it was far from over still. That was until two men walked up to her and started to try and mess with her. "So what's your name?" one of the tall Zeltronian men said to the woman ordering himself a drink. "None of your frakking business!" She ignored the man and returned to her drink. The man took his drink and smiled "accidentally" spilling his drink onto the woman. "oops looks like you are all soaked, come back to my place and we can change you right up." The woman scoffed and aimed to slap the man until his friend grabbed her arm mid swing. "What are you doing?!" frantically she looked around for anything that could help. Blast nothing, she didn't have her weapons on her. Hell she only had a few credits hid in compromising areas.

Looking back at @[member="Jak Black"] she hoped the man would help her, she wasn't one for hand to hand combat she only weighed a hundred and fifteen pounds. The petite blonde needed some help and soon, or it would end up badly. Everyone else in the bar was busy having a great time to notice get being in distress

Jak Black

J
Jak looked around again and noticed that @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] was having problems with some men, one was holding her arm and Jak had a strange feeling that he didn't want to dance with her, he walked over and spoke to the man who spilt his drink on her, "excuse me but are you bothering this woman?" The man turned around and said "so what if I am?" Just as he finished saying this Jak's fist was already heading towards the man's head, then his friend let go of the woman's arm and advanced on Jak he swung first but Jak dodged, sending a punch to the man's stomach and he fell to the ground, clutching his guts. Jak looked up to utter a you're welcome to her but he was taken back by her buety and instead found himself saying hi to her.

Miss Blonde

"Mother Frakker you have three seconds to let go before I!" was all she could manage to say before an altercation broke out between the two men who were harassing her and the dude that she licked her lips at and smiled to earlier she didn't really pay any attention to what he looked like. punching them in their collective faces and guts the men sank to the floor before getting up quickly running out of the bar with their tails tucked between their legs. "Yeah that's right you piles of poodoo! Next time i'l go ape on you!" she threw a glass at them as they ran out and she chuckled paying no attention to her rescuer. Now it was just Patricia @[member="Jak Black"] and the other hundred or so people partying their butts off.

Looking back at her rescuer Patricia was still in full blown party mode, "Hey than.." she cut herself off ogling the piece of man in front of her. "Give me a second." grabbing her drink she downed it then pounced the man tacking him behind the bar. "You comma me comma and a bottle of whiskey right now!" leaning in she gave her savior a kiss then stood up, Patricia was how you said on most planets. Kind of a skank

Jak Black

J
@[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] was hitting on Jak and he sort of liked it, she kissed him and he ordered a bottle of Whiskey, he led her to were he was sitting before and poured her a glass of whiskey, as she went to grab it Jak took her hand in his and brought it to his lips for a second, then he said in a flirtatious way "I never knew there were angels on Zeltros"

Miss Blonde

Patricia giggled and walked over the table sitting down, she still wore her shiny silver bikini and sat down not across from the man but curled up practically in his lap as she liped the bottle of whiskey chugging a few gulps of it. "Hahaha oooohh i'm wasted." she giggled again and smiled as she looked over at the man. "Well thank you, I didn't know there were such charming men here! Most look at me and think they can just take me home." she humphed then giggled taking another drink of the whiskey.

"They usually do though." she smiled and sat up looking at the man. It was a party and the new army of light member wanted to party and cut loose before she had to head to that droll boring place called work. This was her home though, she was born and raised on Zeltros and she would miss the place. But who was she kidding she couldn't hold a job. "So you have a name? I'm Patricia." she said smirking afterwards. @[member="Jak Black"] wasn't dealing with any bar floozie, the floozie was a trained gun slinger and new how to party.

Jak Black

J
The women was drinking whiskey, and talking when she introduced herself as @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] and asked for his name, "I am Jak, Jak Black" he had never met anyone so intriguing, she was still wearing the silver bikini but Jak stayed respectful and he kept his eyes trained on her face.

Miss Blonde

Well he was nice, he wasn't even picking up the vibes Patricia threw his way. "You're new to this whole thing aren't you Jak?" the woman grabbed the bottle and took another swig of the whiskey before shoving the bottle into his mouth tilting it up so he would drink some of the magic make me feel good juice. "Drink up Frakker cause it's going to be a long night!" she giggled and remained in his lap as she forcibly kept the bottle in his mouth. The party girl smiled and pulled away the bottle a few seconds later.

"And if that didn't help!" the woman grabbed the man's arm wrapping it around her placing it on her hip so they could be closer. "So magic space man Jak. How are you enjoying my home?" she said in a rather seductive voice smiling and curling up the man. @[member="Jak Black"] was in for a very long night with this girl if he could keep up with the insatiable girl

Jak Black

J
The women asked if he was new to this "yeah I sup..." he was forced to end his sentence early as she sat on his lap and forced some whiskey down his throat, he choked a little bit as the liquid ran down his throat, his mind became foggy and blank, she kept the bottle to his lips for a few seconds, she said something about helping then grabbed his arm, wrapping it around her, the placing it on her hip. They were very close now and Jak could feel her warm skin on his lap, she then asked if he was enjoying her home planet "it is extremely enjoyable now that I have met you" he finished the sentence then took another swig out of the whisky.

Miss Blonde

Oh men, how they were all the same to an end. Throw some curves in their face and suddenly they all do the right thing even if they are "evil". "Well I'm glad you are enjoying yourself you wonderful piece of man!" the woman laughed and curled up next to him for a few minutes before breaking away. " So what did you want to do now?!" she asked him jokingly. It was pretty obvious what Patricia wanted and that was to dance, party, drink, and other things of that nature. But perhaps this man was sent here for a reason, and in her profession she had to do her job and perhaps find out what that was.

"So what brings you to my planet?" she said smiling and giggling sitting next to the man. "Big tough guy like you just doesn't come here looking for a good time do they?" she said in a friendly tone @[member="Jak Black"]

Jak Black

J
"For a vacation and to enjoy myself" Jak replied "do you want to hit the dance floor?" He asked, taking a final swig of whiskey he grabbed her hand and led the way to what he presumed was the area were the main dancing was going on.

Miss Blonde

Oh a man who liked to man handle her, Patricia liked that. Patricia like a lot. "Alright hunk! Let's go!" smiling the pair made their way to the dance floor the duo joined the dozens of other people on the floor moving their bodies to the beat of an electric track. "So are you always this forceful or do you have a thing for me?!" she shouted and laughed as she began to dance and sway her hips to the music in front of the man. The party girl was having a blast giggling and dancing up a storm @[member="Jak Black"]

Jak Black

J
"Whatdoya think?" Jak replied, dancing was not his kind of thing, not to this music anyway, yet he tried his best.

Miss Blonde

"I think you suck at this!" she said to him then laughed, "You aren't very good at this party thing!" continuing to dance Patricia rubbed and grinded on @[member="Jak Black"] she was certainly having fun but the man was a little lame, not that she minded or anything as long as he was cute and had working appendages she didn't really care. Patricia got around and it was what she enjoyed doing, "Come on don't just two step it like some lamo" she laughed at the man as she continued to grind on the man wearing her silver bikini

Jak Black

J
"But, this isn't my type of music" Jak protested, but @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] was looking better by the minute in her silver bikini, grinding against his body, but all of a sudden a upbeat song came on, Jak looked at the women and whispered "watch this" into her ear, he seperated himself and started doing a variation of hip hop and breakdancing, which looked kinda good to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom