Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Themes and Factory and Stuff

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I am angry so I will make this as comprehensive and simple as possible.

Maybe.

I came back, I want to say... Saturday? - some point along the weekend. Everything was working fine. My themes were fine. My access to the factory was fine. Everything was 100%. I continue the duration of my vacation and come back this moment, only to find that the themes on all of my accounts have been set to Villain and I am banned from the factory (I'll rant about that later). Unless someone has been karking with my account, I'm gonna go ahead and say the banning caused involuntary account settings changes.

To sum up, either my account has had unauthorized use, or banning people from subforums causes their themes to set to Villain.

I'm about to go deal with the whole "why was this done in the first place, let alone so randomly" issue elsewhere under the proper avenue.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Ashe the Reaper said:
and I am banned from the factory (I'll rant about that later)
The board's default theme was reset, as Maria showed you; it had nothing to do with being factory banned. The only cause of your factory ban was your pattern of conduct in the factory. There's no correlation here, just so you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom