Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Zweihander Initiative

director_krennic_by_the_fat_corgi_dbfowwz-pre.jpg

U N I O N

Focus: Tranquility Tranquility , Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red , Tyrael Tyrael
Objectives: 3 & 4
Dress:
Uniform

The large, fancy white cape billowed behind Ben as he strided through the hall. The Kyber Crystal Stimulant project was underway and great progress was being made. He nodded to the two Executor guards who stood ready at the doors. With a nod, they opened the door to the Alpha level conference room. Inside the decorative rectangular table. Four seats around the tables. The table would be able to seat 12, however, only four would be meeting. He took his seat at the head of the table and awaited for the others. There would be much to discuss.
BlpVHqS.png

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Ben Craig Ben Craig Tranquility Tranquility Tyrael Tyrael

Red rode up the turbolift in the Intelligence and Security center on Schesa. He had been here before, many times, to be exact. This time, he wore his uniform, and not his usual attire of armor. He had been called to yet another meeting. What it was for this time, Red didn't have a clue. All he knew was that a meeting was called, and Red was invited. So, of course, he came.

The turbolift stopped and it opened up. Red walked out and down the hallways. He came to a door with two guards. So, this was a serious meeting, if there were guards. Interesting. Red approached the door. The guards seemed to recognize him, most likely his red hair, and opened the door and let him inside. Inside, there was a large table, with many seats around it. There was only one person seated at the table, Admiral Craig.

So, Craig called the meeting, huh? Red wondered what it would be about. Red took a seat at the table and turned to Craig. "Sir, good to see you again. I see I'm the first to arrive." Red said.

This meeting would be interesting.

U N I O N

Focus: Tranquility Tranquility , Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red , Tyrael Tyrael
Objectives: 3 & 4
Dress:
Uniform

Ben scrolled through the reports on his datapad. Ben looked up as Red walked in. He smiled and gestured at one of the seats. "Nice to see you again as well, Red. You are the first, I received word Tranquility may or may not be arriving, but that's alright. We have much to discuss, the others have already been notified of the subject of this meeting." Ben stood up and motioned to a droid who was standing in the corner, "I have watched you rise through the ranks of both the former Directorate and Zweihander Union. You have proven to be a vital asset to both the ISB and the Union. The Committee have agreed to promote you to Chief of the Vollstrecker, should you accept. Congratulations Red."
BlpVHqS.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom