Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Young Inquisitor - Krae Varo

Qhorin Solas

Q
@[member="Krae Varo"]​
_________________​
"... I'll give him EXACTLY the kind of Hell he deserves, you mark my words."​
I smiled. "You aren't as soft as I thought you were, Krae." I turned away to head into my quarters. "You should sleep. Tomorrow will be hard." I disappeared into the darkness of my room, leaving Krae in the hall behind.

Krae Varo

I ain't no kid! Who do you think you are, my mothe
Krae entered her meager room, taking off her shoes. She sat on her bed for a moment and leaned her head against the cold wall. Would she even survive her training? She didn't know. She was just going to have to try. Krae closed her eyes and started trying to meditate like Cronos said to. She let the calm come back to her, letting go of her thoughts. Eventually, she fell asleep, the Force like a blanket making her feel safe...
@[member="Cronos Aegir"]

Qhorin Solas

Q
@[member="Krae Varo"]​
_________________​
I allowed her exactly six hours of sleep before I awoke her with a mental shout.

Krae! Meet me in the courtyard. You have six minutes.

Today her training would begin in earnest. She might come to hate me in the coming days, but I would make her strong... or she would die trying.

Krae Varo

I ain't no kid! Who do you think you are, my mothe
Krae jolted awake, hitting her head against the wall. She groaned, and rolled out of her bed. She threw on her clothes and raced down the corridor. She reached the courtyard with a minute to spare. "I'm here!" She called, stopping in front of him. She brushed her lakku from her shoulders and stood up straight before him. "Good morning, C-" She looked around at some of the other people who were awake, "Ehr....I mean......Sir....." She said, clearing her throat.
@[member="Cronos Aegir"]

Qhorin Solas

Q
Her slip was obvious, but no one seemed to notice.

"Good morning, Krae. Today, you're going to run through the jungle, blindfolded." I pulled a blindfold from the sleeve of my robe, holding it out for her to grab. "Use the Force to feel your surroundings. Think of it as 'active meditation'."

I circled her, like a vulture, voice never once wavering from its calm, placid tones. "I will be watching you; do not remove the blindfold, for any reason. I will tell you when to stop. Now go."

@[member="Krae Varo"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom