Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wrong Side Of Heaven(Open)

Lothal, Central City , Kael's Tavern

Well there's a house in sin city, they call the rising sun, it's been the ruin of many poor boy, God knows that I am one.

The Galaxy is a dark place, death and destruction, war and famine fill it. Jedi and sith, mando and Republic filth, rebels and Imperials all vie for power at the expense of the others in the galaxy already ravaged by plagues before and wicked abominations of recent years. It teetered on the brink, the very edge of darkness and oblivion. Those that could make a difference didn't, those that did brought death to the innocent in their petty conflict and goals.

Setting in the corner of the bar, his feet propped up on the table and his arms crossed on his chest and his bald head slumped with his eyes closed and a smoke hanging from his lips was a man who had caused much death and pain, who had tried to be part of the solution at one point but had decided it's better not to be involved. He had taken taking time off from his company and research to relax on back water systems where he most likely would not encounter anyone who knew him. The former Sith Lord and councilor grabbed his beer and took a sip without missing a beat from his smoke as he drifted in and out of thought and sleep.

The world was a cess pool. The sky was so polluted that he was glad he wasn't flying. He'd not have been able to see where he was going and probably would have crashed into something. Worthless, that would have been. I care not for flying, that's with FiGi is for. He can pilot in total darkness. Meric stood looking out the window as the ship descended into the atmosphere. It was intelligence that had brought him to this world. Intelligence of someone that might lend towards his goals. Or, at the very least, might offer some knowledge and power that would make it simpler for him to accomplish those same goals. One didn't know until one tried.

Here, on this world, he didn't hide his presence. He felt strength on Lothal as minimal. It did not worry him. When the ship touched down he walked away, exiting the ship and heading out into the city. Imposing though he might look, he carried no visible weapon, and there were stranger looking beings in the galaxy than a man living in a protective suit. He didn't draw many stares.

Following his sense led him to a part of the city that was more of the same as the rest of the city really. The man he sought was here though. When he stepped in, his eyes wandered directly to him. For a moment he just stared at Arumi. It's like watching a drunken master. One second asleep, the next downing a beer. I suppose that comes from being a Mandalorian. He turned and walked across the bar to slide into the seat across from the Dark Jedi. A Sith and a Dark Jedi in a bar could be a very dangerous thing, especially two Master's, but Meric had no intention of displaying his abilities here. This was an informational hunt, not a hunt for bounty.

"You are difficult to find, Arumi."

[member="Arumi Zy"]

Glyph yawned as he sat down and looked around the bar for anyone he knew from previous cargo runs he had done to the planet. Not that he expected to see someone he knew but his eyes did catch the forms of two men in the back, or rather his other eyes did as he looked at them with his physical eyes closed and his sight became far different as his natural force sight took over and he tried to discern what he saw in the forms of those two. He had grown more cautious about reaching out with his empathy after realizing how easy it was for that to be turned into a double edge blade but it was still a tool he could use once he had more practice controlling the flow of emotions... and dealing with the source of peoples emotions especially when it came to a darksider. So for now he just watched and waited from his seat, interested by hiding that interest behind a facade of boredom.

[member="Meric Nadun"] [member="Arumi Zy"]

Ah, the wonders of the galactic bars. Filth, scum, villainy, shady dealings, and the beautiful scent of street gravy. Luckily, I only fit in aout one or two of those categories. Zorrens like myself didn't usually get into the whole 'villains' business and our noses were far too sensitive to go so long without a bath that we started to smell like the sickening liquid on the ground in the alleys. Taking my seat at the bar, I lifted a clawed hand to order a corellian Ale.

Tyuk walked into the tavern eyeing up the patron. Spotting the bar he walked over to it, his cloak fluttering behind him as he did. He arrived at the bar and took his seat in the middle of two patrons. One, a Trandoshan who looked to be passed out face down in some kind of liquid, the other a Zorren, or at least a half - breed. Tyuk took his seat, pulling back his hood to reveal his red skin and horned head, and ordered his drink

[member="Meric Nadun"] [member="Glyph"] [member="Varan Zarvenis"] [member="Tyuk Asha"]

[member="Meric Nadun"] He took several drags of his smoke before he opened up one of his eyes and looked up from under his eye brow, not taking the time to raise his head to give the new comer a proper glance up. He pulled over his beer and took a good little swig before he put it back down and pushed his feet propping his up on the back two legs of his chair, still in his relaxed position.

" One that doesn't want to be found is usually rather difficult to find, its part of wanting to not be found" He glanced around the bar for any other surprises and he felt a tingle as if someone was trying to do something naughty, but he simply shrugged it off the back of his mind. The galaxy was full of people who had latent force abilities and didn't know about them, this didn't feel strong enough to be a threat. " Well you found me none the less, what can i do for you"

It was true, but Meric wouldn't concede the point.

"Two reasons. One, you have knowledge of the Force and I seek to gain what you know for myself. I suspect you already assumed that was the case."

He was aware of the fact that there were others milling about them with latent, or hidden, Force talents. They didn't feel like threats to him at the moment, but if they turned out to be then he'd deal with them. For now he chose to ignore them, even knowing that what he was about to say was likely to be overheard. Subtlety wasn't high on his list of priorities. Besides, he was going to draw attention to himself soon enough regardless of what he said or did here.

"The other is to gauge your interest in assisting in the destruction of the One Sith."

[member="Arumi Zy"] [member="Tyuk Asha"] [member="Glyph"] [member="Varan Zarvenis"]

[member="Meric Nadun"]

" Knowledge and power i have a plenty, wether i will share it or not that is the question. Even though i am no longer sith i am not overtly willing to give an edge to others, atleast not for nothing" he said as he flicked his smoke away and finished his beer. As for the second one that interested him greatly as his goal was to destroy the force religions, at least his alter ego who would come about soon did. As for the one sith they were a relic of a time long passed, one that weakened the sith.

" Why pray tell would i want to destroy the one sith?".

"I can offer compensation or other services for your knowledge."

He was not opposed to paying for knowledge. The money that he had access to served no real purpose other than facilitating his mission. It wasn't like he needed to hoard it for something. Regardless, he was willing to pay for whatever the man could teach him that might assist him in his endeavour to rid the galaxy of injustice. No price was too big. Well that probably wasn't true, but it was the thought that counted anyways. He drummed his fingers on the counter top before responding to his question.

"Because they are a disease on the galaxy and need to be destroyed. The unjustifiable reach of their hand decimates lives and the galaxy as a whole. That and it will be fun."

[member="Arumi Zy"]

Arumi mulled over the mans words and lit up another smoke, it was true it would be fun and the sith were now a blight. No longer the bastions of order that they had been once long, long ago.

" Indeed, how do you suppose we destroy them? There would be 2 of us and countless of them, even i am not to firm in those odds" he said as thought over the many plans in his head. The mando'ade would eventually bring war to them and perhaps having a little intel could be in handy. " Well i am in".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom