Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wrong Pocket (Glyph)

Too much was possible to happen on Courascant, especially with the Sith in control. Crime and business blended together far too often and murder was a common thing. The one utopian-like planet city was slowly turning into a hellish planet. Just the sort of place one could call home, if they were that demented enough.

In one of the penthouses owned by a courrpt business man, Keeler Bridge, the man himself had a 'special visitor'. The young girl had approched him as he laid waiting her in bed, the covers conceling the lower half of his large and hairy body. She wore a regular business suit but made herself out to be something of a saucy secretary; high-heels and fake glasses to add to the effect.

Approching Keeler she asked "Have I not done everything to your likeing, Mr. Bridge?" in an innocent, provacative voice.

"No." he said with a smirk, playing to thier little game. "You've done a poor job. And now you need to pay for it. So come over here and get ready to work a little 'overtime'." he chukled.

She giggled a little as she now brought herself up onto the bed, standing over Keeler in full view, looking down to him and saying "I understand, sir. Whatever you wish." Keeler smirked and reached out, caressing her legs in front of him, before she said "Before you do, would you like something a little extra?" He questioned what she meant before she said "I mean, something that will really spice everything up. I'm sure you'll like it."

"What is it?" he asked, looking a little eager.

"A suprise." she answered with a smirk before reaching down to the hem of her skirt.

Keeler grinned at what he thought he would see once she fully pulled her skirt up, only to have everything in his gut sink as he realized "You...you're man!"

The so-called girl laughed at his shcok before seeing Keeler reach for a blaster hidden under one of the pillows. She reached out and stompped her heel onto his hand, pinning it down and making him yowl in pain. As he struggled the girl pulled a hidden kinfe from behind her dress and stuck it right at Keeler's cheeck, making him freeze in fear.

"You freinds don't like being double-crossed, Mr. Bridge." she said, still keeping her feminine boice and all despite being found out as a boy. "That's why they sent me to take care of you." She brought the blade closer to his eye before asking "Tell me something, Mr. Bridge. Knowing what you now do about me, do you stil think I'm pretty?"

With an angered tone he answered "No! You're nothing but a disguisting liar and a freak!"

With that answer she wasted no time in driving the blade into his socket, his screams echoing through the penthouse where his men were already dead. Yuuta, the assassin, had finished them off before entering Keeler's room so they could be alone and undisturbed. Once she was finished with him, nothing of his eyes left on his remains, Yuuta stood and took her coat, covering her blood soaked clothing.

She looked back to the body and blew a kiss before making her way out of the penthouse and eventually out of the bulding, saying to herself "Overtime? How much cheesier could he have been?" while walking towards the shuttle port.

[member="Glyph"] (Sorry forgot about it ealier.)

[member="Yuuta Namari"]

Glyph yawned, he was bored and alone on the Sith planet watching some troopers go and rough up one person after another until Glyph got sick of this. It started like this, Sith See little space Elf. Little space elf tries to bribe them to stop. The Sith laugh and say they could just beat the little space elf with the, and i quote, "Knife ears" then take the money. Space elf warns them not too... and then they all end up unconscious or one even lost his hand... sad, he rather liked the one that lost his hand... even gave him a new nickname. 'Knife Ears the Stupid.'

What was he thinking about again, oh right, what to do. His eyes drifted to look among the people and soon found themselves fixating on someone very unique, a black hair girl(man) that seemed to have suddenly appeared from the depths of the of what he considered the penthouse of the scum... ah what the hell, he need a good laugh after having to deal with the knife ear comments. So with that he stepped out and started running, at first making it look like he was being chased as he had to push past several others before finally reaching her.

He pushed past her, like with all the others, but unlike with them his use of the force unclipped her credit pouch and pushed it into his hand without much indication of the action, though he did flash a grin at her and back pedaled for a few seconds. "Sorry miss, i got to go." With that he turned and ran, his eyes bright as he cast a kind smile over his shoulder at her.

When the man had oushed past her Yuuta had given a huff before he called back that he had to go. She gave him a unhappy sneer, more childish, before calling out "Your mother teach you to act like that, jerk!" She then huffed and fixed herself while saying "Some people can be so..." she stopped, reazling something was missing before seeing it was her purse. Looking towards where the man, who she knew did it, ran off, she smirked and said "Oh I get it. Funny. Very, very funny."

She started following after him before coming to one of the alleyways that she ducked into before running. She'd studied the surronding streets in order to be ready, should something with her assassination go arwy and she would need to make a fast get away. Given the direction she'd seen the man go she picked up the pace as much as possible before coming to the end of servel turns both left and right further and further in. She stopped just at the exit of the alley, needing a second to catch her breath, before peeking out and seeing him approch. She smirked and ducked back, waiting until he was near. Once he was she grabbed him, bear-hugging him around the chest, and pulling him into the alleyway.

She then tossed him aside, so she could block the exit from him, before saying "Sneaky boy. That wasn't very nice." wagging her finger at him.

[member="Glyph"]

[member="Yuuta Namari"]

He smiled but then lost her and got confused. "Huh, maybe she doesn't care about the m-" Next thing he knew he was face down ont he ground with his body groaning as he tried to sit up. "What was that for lady, i mean come on i was just having a bit of fun, hell i was even going to give you the credits back in the end of this if you had caught me, i always do." He dusted himself off as he stood, showing zero hostility towards her at all and sighing before tossing her the bag of credits. "You are kind of cute by the way, not my type so to say, but certainly cute. Im glyph, pleasure to meet you." He smiled as he held out his hand to shake her.

A little taken back by his reaction Yuuta titled her head to the side before he introduced himself as [member="Glyph"] . Odd name, but then again she could think of worse ones. She crossed her arms and said "First hand me back my stuff, then we'll get into introductions." Once he did finally hand them over she smirked and said "I'm Yuuta. And you're kind of cute too, for a pickpocket. You come around here often to steal from helpess girls like me?"

[member="Yuuta Namari"]

"Oh yes, all so very helpless, that lump on the back of my head is going to hurt for a long while by the way miss Yuuta, so thank you for the insight into stopping me... how did you even know how to do that though, rather surprised for someone in heels and of your dress, i swear i had though maybe you were an Epicanthix so i expected you to catch up eventually and then we would have this same talk, but you got infront of me and took me out in one move... nice job."

She only shrugged at all of his questioning and answered "Girl's got to do what she needs to survive." As [member="Glyph"] had mentioned her dress and shoes and all Yuuta had made sure that her coat was secure over the rest of her clothes to hide the blood currenlty stained over them. Her right shoe, however, had a spot of blood that she noticed. Before Glyph could see she wipped it against the back of her opposite heel and said "Sorry. These stockings can be itchy sometimes."

[member="Yuuta Namari"]

He smiled and nodded at her excuse, but something about this girl felt off to him, like she wasn't telling him the whole story. He could not figure out what it was about her story that didn't sit well with him, she had told him her name without hesitating, which should mean it was real or she was prepared for the question. But if she had come for a fight she wouldn't be preparing for a conversation. "Well, how about a walk then miss Yuuta, i am more than happy to walk with someone like you for a while at least."

With his little offer of walking with her Yuuta smiled, saying "You're such a sweatheart to ask. Why not?" As they walked out of the alleyway she took his arm and held it as if they were closer than two people who'd only just met. She even nudged her cheek against it at one point, humming with delight. It was nice, even though she was still annoyed at him for having stolen from her. But for now she could forgive it. Though his name did seem familiar to her somehow, she just couldn't put her finger on it.

[member="Glyph"]

[member="Yuuta Namari"]

He laughed as she accepted and looked around as she started to walk with him. He was a bit interested in her though he could sense a bit of confusion coming from her. Inside he himself wondered what that was all about, his empathy touching the primitive emotion before looking at those they passed. "So, what is it that you are doing on Coruscant if i might ask, im going to assume that you dont live in that building considering that you are not as i would expect from some one that lived there."

Hearing his question, of course, made Yuuta take a moment to realize what he was saying. He called her out as someone not from Courascant, which was true, and one who wouldn't have come from the penthouse she'd just exited from, which was also true. He was good as reading people, something she could do at times when she thought the person in-question was interesting enough. The most she could gather from this man, so far, was he was the type of theif who saw crime as a game and nothing more; and apprently blind to smaller clue right in front of him.

Thinking of an appropriate answer she said "Oh I was just visiting an old friend. He owed someone some money and I just needed to collect. Should've seen his reaction though. It was like he'd completley forgotten who I was talking about. Took me ten whole minutes to get it off his tounge."

[member="Glyph"]

[member="Yuuta Namari"]

"I see i see, well i hope that he paid it back, i can tell you i get more than annoyed when someone does not pay me back for doing a job for them... oh right, i work as a mercenary and all around nomad by the way, i have had some odd things happen to me between dating a princess and being hunted for some bounty i never found out. Figure that?"

Bounty. Now she remember. Yuuta had heard the name [member="Glyph"] as a name for someone wanted by the Red Raven group, which she'd oly recently joined. She wasn't aware of the crime, at least until now, but knew the price on his head was high. What are the odds, right? Now the wheels started turning in Yuuta's head, she looking to him with a more eager smirk on her face. She brushed it away as they walked, nodding about his little story he gave.

After that she commented "You seem to travel around a lot." before pulling him closer and whispering in his ear. "I always had a thing for the rougish types."

[member="Yuuta Namari"]

He laughed, not realizing what she had done until glancing at her whispering to him. "Right, miss you are pretty but no thank you, i got stuff to do and i really don't feel like getting close to someone any time soon... so how about this, you and i finish this walk and part ways, ok?" He smiled at her, not even seeming to register her comment or just completely ignoring it. "You are certainly odd miss, i don't quite see why you'd think in that process."

"Awww." she said a little childishly. "But I don't want you to go. Not yet anyway." She suddenly pulled him in and started kissing him full on the mouth. Yuuta's tounge pushed it's way through into [member="Glyph"]'s mouth before she pushed him back into an allyway. She continued to assult his mouth while her hands wrpped tightly around his head anc neck to keep him pressed against her. She would stop once or twice to say something like "Sorry but I just can't help it." More kissing. "You're just so damn irresistable. You....theif!" More and more kissing and pushing him down into the alley.

[member="Yuuta Namari"]

He went wide eyed, not from fear or excitement, or any of that, no he went wide eyed from the fact that he was utterly surprised. So at first he had no idea what it was that he was suppose to react like, until his hands came up and attempted to push her back a bit, laughing once and if he could get her separated. "OOOooooohhhhhh kaaayyyy we need to discuss something miss because you are extremely confusing me at this point. And i really need you to just stand down and listen to the fact that like i said while you are pretty, i did not want to randomly make out in an alley. Mainly because i am pretty sure that a single walk on the streets constitutes such a course of action."

She still held onto him even as his hands trued to sperate her from him, Yuuta forced to hear his reasoning for not enjoying this. She gave a childish pout before saying "You're right. It doesn't." Before leaning in and saying "But a pretty price on that head of yours is." Before [member="Glyph"] could react she pulled a knife out and stabbed it into his shoulder, letting him step back for a moment before she kicked him in the chest, pinning him against the wall with her foot on his chest. "Suprise, suprise, Mr. Glyph." she said, keeping him there. "The Ravens have been looking for you. And just my luck that I run into you when I'm in need to load my purse." While saying this her skirt was hiked high enough to reveal her bigger secret to Glyph, the one between her legs.

[member="Yuuta Namari"]

"FOR FORCE SAKES." Ok the knife would have been bad enough, then the kick in the chest just put the icing on the cake as he coughed and was more focused on his injuries, only looking once. "WHAT DO THE KARKING RAVENS WANT WITH ME, I swear, at this rate im going to just turn myself in and save myself this damn pain, you know you are the third person to do this right... Also, you know you are a guy right?" He blinked and shrugged at the last comment as he said it, his eyes running over the woman's... err man's face as he sighed and didn't even try to remove her leg. "Fine, i karking surrender, this better be good if they sent three after me so far."

When he mentioned that Yuuta was a boy she pushed her heel harder into his chest, knowing it would hurt. "No. I'm not." she hissed before hearing his surrender. She gave a suprised blink or two before saying "Huh. Usually I need to break a few more bones or cut a finger or two before they agree to surrender." She lowered her leg before leaning foward near his face, almost on the verge of kissing again, before saying "Very wise, Mr. @Glyph." Instead she pulled the knife from his shoulders and said "Now start moving." keeping the knife at his back as they walked onward.

[member="Yuuta Namari"]

He held his shoulder and groaned before straightening up and starting to walk down the street with his hand pressed on the wound as he went about treating it, a mix of medical knowledge and weak healing he knew. "You know, you didn't have to push the blade so deep, that hurt and im sure you wouldn't want that pressed into your shoulder."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom