Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wookiee Walk

1eT6TT0.jpg

Tenzin looked at Caesar as the ship flew forward. It took a long time for them to get there, but they finally made it to the Kashyyyk System. Tenzin left his hood over his head as he looked down to speak with Caesar.

Tenzin: Caesar... I don't want you to be startled by Wookiee's.

Caesar glanced at his master with a smirk.

Caesar: You think I will be able to ride one?

Tenzin shook his head and did a facepalm like motion.

When the planets were fully in sight The Captain of the Tanto Squadron ran up to Tenzin.

Commander Toro: Sir, we are in the Kashyyyk System. We will be relaying a message to the SJO soon for permission of entry.

Tenzin turned to him and smiled.

Tenzin: This should be interesting.

Tenzin then slowly walked away from the two and looked out one of the windows to view the system as a whole. He always enjoyed being in space and traveling. Now with the news of this Jedi Order, he wanted to understand it more. Who knows what more there is to know.

As the crew of the unidentified vessel required entry into restricted SJO airspace, they had to check in with a controller. After some question, they were given permission to land, with the understanding that the vessel had to keep all weapons and other offensive systems deactivated.

Directions by the controller would see that Tenzin and his crew land on one of the open landing pads at the small starport used by the Silver Rest. Once landed, it would only be a short walk from the landing pad to the main the main building that served as the headquarters of the Silver Jedi.

All new visitors were made to pass through the great hall for check-in. After he checked in, Tenzin would be provided with a guide, a senior member of the order like a Knight or Master.

The questions would be simple. Name, identification, reasons for arrival, criminal status abroad.

[member="Tenzin Olcron"]

The crew looked around all cautious, hoping there wasn't a misunderstanding. The ship slowly landed after getting the correct temporary landing codes. The co-pilot ran to Tenzin to explain what was going on. "Sir, we have to land away from the normal landing pad. They don't really know who we are or what we are, so this is probably just a procedural." Tenzin nodded his head in understanding. "Alright, then me and Caesar will go to the temple. I would like you guys to fix up anything with the ship, guard it somewhat, and relax. You might not have time like this for a little bit." Before the co-pilot left he excitedly said "Very well sir!"

The ship landed slowly away from the landing pad to the main building. The ship opened its doors and Tenzin walked out first with Caesar right behind him. He was informed that they would have to go to the great hall for check-in. Tenzin and his padawan walked to the great hall admiring its beauty.

Caesar looked at it and began speaking "Oooo Perddyy!" Tenzin had small smile, but continued to walk forward. During the check in they both handed over their lightsabers and were scanned.

The Temple Guard asked for both of their names, identifications, reason for arrival, and scanned for criminal status. Tenzin replied with "Tenzin Olcron, Previous Jedi of the Jedi Order and I'm here to be a part of this order. I was sent on a traveling mission and during my time a lot has changed." The Temple guard nodded and finished his criminal scan which came up fine. The Guard then turned to Caesar and asked for the same information. Caesar replied awkwardly "Well the name I am sticking with is Caesar, and I'm this baldy's padawan. I'm here because he made me, and I don't remember if there were any questions were there?" The guard looked at him for a couple extra seconds, then finished his scan as well.

They both walked out waiting. They were informed that there would be a guide to aid them.

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom