Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question The Winds of Time

Hello all! It has been quite some time since I have been around SWRP and the site looks amazing compared to when I was last here. I've noticed a few differences in the mechanics of the RP on the site but was curious if someone would be willing to catch me up on the last 5-7 years of major changes? I no longer see Tefka around here, or has he changed names? Really good to see lots of other familiar names. Though, it is highly unlikely anyone will recognize any characters on this account, perhaps my older account that I lost, but not on this one. Also I cant remember for sure, but I think when I was around here those many years ago, the site would hit multiple hundred users per day. Only saw about 80 on a few minutes ago. How is the activity level been here recently? Anyways. Might see about making a new character or something crazy like that soon and just wanted to put some thoughts out here.

Tefka is here, he's just under a different user name at the moment. Also, welcome back! I'm new here, so I'm certainly not a familiar face, but there's stilla good amount of long-timers lingering.

Howdy Desskit Desskit

Like Jasper mentioned Tef is indeed still among us. Well we got a pretty dope map I think. But that seemed to be getting phased out now for another massive overhaul. There have been quite a few factions that have risen and fallen. Another thing is that the sodium levels are no longer at critical mass like I remember them being earlier, at least in my opinion. I would say that the site is still decently active. I never saw Chaos in it's player count heyday but when I joined it did feel like there was more stuff going on at any given time. But that might also be because 70% of the major factions have vanished now. One major positive though is that there's a lot more cooperation between writers I think.

Did we used to have multiple hundreds on at a time? I'm getting old. I feel like we only ever topped around 150 even in the golden age.

But hi, welcome back, I'm Tefka.

Did we used to have multiple hundreds on at a time? I'm getting old. I feel like we only ever topped around 150 even in the golden age.

But hi, welcome back, I'm Tefka.
Really?? I could have sworn there were a few hundred on at one point back when I was around. Could be completely wrong. The years may blur things xD

We were definitely way more active in those early years, yeah. We had one week where we were pulling 600-1000 posts a day. I don't recall how big of a population we had though, I doubt it was much larger than our daily actives are now.

Now we do like, half the posts we did then, if we're generous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom