Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wild Hunt

A silver chariot could be anything from a starfighter to a dropship, and a blade of flames was obviously a lightsaber. Xilo drew these from the shaman's cryptic story. No jedi would do such a thing and anyone in the galaxy knew that. They did not conquer they protected the weak, they tried to make everything fair. When life just wasn't fair, the weak were supposed to serve the strong. Even the person who had conquered the world knew that, and she did as she pleased. She made these lands hers, and created a empire that had lasted for who knew how long. Though the terms the women used irked Xilo just a bit. She knew basic, but she did not know the truth. Did not know the truth about the force. Yet he couldn't blame her. She knew enough that he was a sith.

"To me it just sounds like you had a Sith come and conquer your lands. Nothing I can do about it. You had numbers on your side. You should've fought back. The weak will always be subjugated by the strong. It is the way of life... The way of the Darkside of the force." Xilo said not translating what had been said to Zoya yet.

[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
The shaman sighed.
"Should we have fought? Yes. But we didn't, and I beg you not to judge our people for that. But in that time, we did not wish to resist. We were assaulted with plague, war, and terron attacks. We were lucky to live to fifteen winters.
"So when this woman arrived promising peace, prosperity, and survival, what choice did we have? We flocked to her, called her a Goddess. Most of us, anyway."

They finally arrived at the cave, and the shaman said one last thing before walking into the cave: "Consider what I have said, child. Your decision will affect the course of this girl's life."

Zoya turned to [member="Xilo Gale"], her brow furrowed in confusion. "What did she say? What could possible have taken that long to talk about?"

"To loose and give in means death. It doesn't have to be physical, it can be emotional. Or in your case death of your culture. Look at you being beneath the thumb of such an empress. You all have numbers on your side. Rise up and take the fight to your dear empress because then you will understand what it means to live. To gain victory over your foes is to live." Xilo said letting a chuckle slip from his lips. How could one so wise be so short-sighted. She should've known what would've happened. Power almost always corrupts the individual No matter what they started out as the outcome could be vastly different.

"I hope you see the truth behind my words." Xilo said back to the Shaman. "I spent years being tortured, and not once did I give in. Now I will not let this women give in and fail her people like you did."

Reaching into Zoya's thoughts instead of translating what he had been told Xilo told her something different. "No matter what do not stop fighting. Gain more supporters, more weapons, and take the fight to your empress. That throne does not belong to her. She is not immortal and neither are her troops. If you do not fight you will die." What Xilo had said was true. She had a bounty on her head which meant that she was seen as a big enough threat to oppose the empress. Stopping outside the cave Xilo waited allowing them to exit the speeder. His time among the Zhornee was done. He had left his message.

[member="Zoya"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom