Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The White Stag | Braxant Covenant

Amnen.png

H O U S E • A M N E N

game.png

RAPTOR
IRONHOLD GARDENS | JAEMUS
TAG: Hester Shedo Hester Shedo | Maëlys Amnen Maëlys Amnen | Romulus Vel Romulus Vel | Rosalind Renoux | Leon Draco | Katachi Ren Katachi Ren | Open

amnendiv.png

banner3.png

PEACE OF MIND

Talleh sighed at the man.

"Heeeey if it ain't my favorite force junkie in the galaxy. Nope, I'm off the clock after the two long weeks. Best believe I'm flying here on a wealthy individual visa. How you doin' Tal?"

There was no end to him. Their lord was dead and he just....she sighed again.
"Waiting for the next noble to drop. Would be poetic." she deadpanned as she watched everyone. Her steel-blue gaze caught the commotion a second before Romulus did.

"Can you believe that Tal. Imagine walking around like that, 'hurr durr mommy owns a castle and I'm 3 feet tall so let me just crawl around ladies' skirt wine drunk.' What a dope. You think the lady will appreciate it if I bump in there?"

That utterance did cause a smile pull at the corner of Talleh's mouth. He wasn't wrong. Then again, everyone knew the dwarf indulged in alcohol. She probably would too if that was her family.

"Nah, let Draco and Renoux suffer a minute longer." she said.

Draco.png

H O U S E • D R A C O

hunt.png

Tag: Deyanira Draco Deyanira Draco | Ulysses Renoux Ulysses Renoux | Gar Shale Gar Shale | Romin Renoux Romin Renoux | Pesha Sofina | Anshel Draco | Reggie Rau Reggie Rau | Amelia von Sorenn Amelia von Sorenn | open to interaction
Wearing: xx
Vivian had remained silent watching over deyanira she didn't want anything to happen especially so soon after deyaniras husbands death. And the loss of Vivians father the previous prime for house draco who was protecting him. Plus the other dracos here the draco nobility had been through enough with the funeral Vivian would try and make sure this hunt would go well even if she had to punch their prey to death if nothing else but she didn't want to bring disrespect to house draco. She stood there watching the gathered nobles and one of her fellow draco justicars her armor was clean and well maintained and her lightsaber hung off her hip. She wouldnt move much letting her eyes and the force watch over everyone her speeder ready to go as well.

Draco.png

H O U S E • D R A C O

"Not at all, Duke Renoux,"
Deyanira replied. Her gaze met his only briefly.

And to Romin Renoux Romin Renoux , she offered a tight nod. "Well enough." Is all she said to confirm that her daughter, Adelina, was still alive and unharmed. If anything, she'd become even more obnoxious since the kidnapping.

It wasn't long before they were joined by other members of House Draco. Turning slightly, Deyanira acknowledged her Justicars. Vivian thretis Vivian thretis was a steady presence, just as her father had been. In time, perhaps she would even follow in his footsteps as Prime. Pesha Sofina was still something of a mystery. However, Deyanira rather liked that the young woman carried herself with a quiet confidence.

"Anshel,"
She greeted her nephew with a faint smile. "Good to see you again. I'm sure your father can't be far..." After all, the man lived to hunt. Deyanira hoped that her family would put on a good show today. Deyanira couldn't stifle a cold laugh as Anshel 'complimented' the Renoux gardens. They boy knew what good taste was – and more importantly, what was not.

"Glad you could make it, brother,"
she said, greeting Algernon as he approached. The window's eyes narrowed ever slightly, as if to say I'm counting on you today.

As Algernon completed introductions and people talked among themselves, Deyanira moved to her speeder. The Renoux heir had been checking his rather thoroughly. After what happened to young Darius, she couldn't fault him. Not to mention the fact that her own daughter had been kidnapped, too.

Deyanira shivered as she prepared, and it had nothing to do with the cold.

"Shall we set off, then?"

Of course, she'd glance towards Ulysess and arch a brow. It was his world and his hunt, after all.

Pesha Sofina

P
TAGS: Ulysses Renoux Ulysses Renoux | Reggie Rau Reggie Rau | Deyanira Draco Deyanira Draco | Gar Shale Gar Shale
Open to interaction

hunt.png

Pesha's stoic demeanor betrayed little of her contempt. She was raised outside the nobility, so she watched aristocratic discourse with suspicion. Dubious intentions, fake pleasantries. It was merely a game, played by those with something to lose. Pesha had nothing to lose—not even her own life, for it belonged to House Draco, and House Draco alone.

Energy bows adorned the encampment table. Pesha inspected the integrity of each one, as they had been stripped down, cleaned, and reassembled while the The Fancies™️ spoke. After a satisfactory examination, the justicar snatched them up and approached the hunting retinue in the clearing.

Pesha nodded in deference and offered the energy bows to the Draco family members who didn't already have one. She eyed their speeders with a cursory glance, making sure nothing looked out of place. What with the suspicious death of that Amnen kid, sabotage was certainly on the menu. Chef's special.

"Anything else needed?"

Draco.png

H O U S E • D R A C O

"Glad you could make it, brother," she said, greeting Algernon as he approached. The window's eyes narrowed ever slightly, as if to say I'm counting on you today.

It looks like everything is in order. Speeders are inspected, most people are already gathered at the checkpoint. This is going to be a serious hunt. Deyanira Draco Deyanira Draco gave me a look, a look of expectation. I just smirked at her and approached Anshel for a whisper.
"Don't disappoint me. One shot, one kill. Every single one of them."

Of course, I was referring to the animals we set to subdue today. This hunt, this whole event, has to be as clean as possible. Elend's and Deyanira's children might be the jewels of House Draco, but Amena Kader Amena Kader 's and mine are the glory that shine over even the most extravagant jewel. Katachi Ren Katachi Ren and Anshel Draco, despite all their shortcomings, despite their juvenile behaviors, they are the raw, yet competent future of House Draco. No blood would be shed, no need for that. Just a grand display of dominance, amongst the proud characters on the hunting field, amidst the lofty nobles at the garden. I might be an old bastard who has never been smart enough to play the game of thrones, but this, my children, on top of the world, that's the legacy I intend to leave. This is it. The big day. I nodded my approval to Pesha Sofina, who is inspecting the speeder and readying the energy bows for the rest of the Dracos.
"Anything else needed?"

"I've heard whispers of foul play in Muunilinst. I need you to be on your A game today. Just focus on Anshel and my sister. I can protect myself."

Anshel Draco

A

"Son, you've been practicing, eh? Ready to get a big one?"

"Practice? Is that what people have to do, father?" Anshel remarked with a sly smirk. Obviously, everything came naturally to the young noble. Obviously. There was no need to bleed humility when his veins swelled with the vitality of Draco blood.

"Don't disappoint me. One shot, one kill. Every single one of them."

"When have I ever disappointed you?" Anshel just laughed.

He took the energy bow from Pesha, nodding his thanks. She was all business; half woman, half wampa. While his blood ran hot, she might as well have ice in her veins. That was a task for later.

"Shall we set off, then?"

About damn time. Anshel swung himself over his speeder and nestled in the seat. He waited for the signal to commence the hunt, ready to race forth and claim his inevitable prize — Renoux pride, mostly.

Leon Draco

L
The blonde lady began to giggle at his misfortune. Luckily Leon was too inebriated to take offense, and she was quick to stifle herself.

"Are you all right, my lord? Here, let me help you up."

"Thank you—whoa." Leon wobbled slightly, clinging to the edge of the table for support. His only other option was to grab the lady's sheer pink skirts, and something told him that was a very bad idea. "Tea? Oh." He blinked at the teapot and cups. "Milk and sugar..." He thought of a rather dirty innuendo involving the two, but couldn't figure out how to word it in such a way where she would get it. So he just stood there chuckling at his own private joke.

"Forgive me, but I don't think we've met. I am Leon Draco. And who might you be?" he asked.

168233345834770983-2.png

H O U S E • A M N E N

OUTFIT: x
TAG: Leon Draco | Rosalind Renoux | Kelinna Tryn Kelinna Tryn | Open
game.png
There was no end to him. Their lord was dead and he just....she sighed again.
"Waiting for the next noble to drop. Would be poetic."

I sighed back louder to make a point. Of course she is stone-walling me. Truth be told, I feel bad a little bit, that we were working simultaneously on the case the past weeks, and I'm the only one getting a day off today. Well, that's life. I might not be a noble, but there's something about the money, the status, and the disputed inheritance, whether you like it or not. Enough to keep me afloat, enough to let me enjoy these gray, uncertain privileges. I continued to rant about the dwarf until I noticed a small smile creeping up on Talleh's face.​

"Yeeeeeah there's a smile. You should smile more, Tal. Good for blood circulation."

Whether it is true or not, I don't know, and frankly don't care. I just have the habit of saying meaningless stuffs because I don't like it when silence is hanging in the air, and I know for a fact that Talleh is not going to say something unnecessary. We continued observing the commotion until I realized that no, the lady is not disgusted by the dwarf's antics. Instead, she is entertaining him with a cup of tea. It's baffling to say the least.​

"Nah, let Draco and Renoux suffer a minute longer." she said.

"Yuck what is that, they're not suffering Tal, they're making the eyes. You know what, I'm crashing that sad sack wasp trap. You coming or no?"

I stood up beside Talleh, eyeing her taller figure and made faces of both mockery and envy, before making my way to the two nobles of opposing houses. It looks like they are in the middle of a conversation, so I just decided to announce myself and steal the spotlight.​

"Lord Leon, enjoying the tea? My lady, I believe we haven't been introduced yet. Romulus Vel, honorary guest of House Amnen."

Amnen.png

VVVDHjr.png

VVVDHjr.png
REAMUS - THE IRONHOLD GROUNDS - AFTERNOON
Ulysses Renoux Ulysses Renoux | @Hunting Party
VVVDHjr.png

Trickling through his ears, the sound of a short waterfall pouring into a small lake brought a certain steady music as birds chirped and insects rubbed their wings together in melody. The same rushing water ran down through small streams, an escape for the pool of water. His hands briefly cupped the crystal clear water before bringing it to a quick splash across his face. Wiping the residual grime and liquid away from his eyes, his hand reached for his pocket and slipped out a metal flask.

He shook the little container, feeling a little liquid inside, before popping off the cap and swigging the last of its contents. With a downward slope of the arm and wrist, he pushed the flask halfway under the surface of the water before pulling it back up, filling its contents and taking a brief sip of the cool water. His gaze at the water before he heard the rustling of branches and leaves from across the pond.

He raised himself up slightly from his perched position, keeping his knees bent but his body raised up to be higher now and no longer sitting still. His free hand went towards the inside of his coat.

A flash of white fur greeted him as well as a pair of dark eyes. Intricate yet large and regal horns adorned the creature's head. It was far larger than any stag he had ever seen before.

The White Stag. Such a rare sight. Their eyes met and for a moment the forest simply held its breath.

"Hello there," the raggedy man simply spoke before standing tall and giving a small wave of the hand, "I didn't mean to intrude on your spot. Just needed a little water."

He shook the cannister once more, letting the water audibly swirl and swish in there, before turning around. His legs carried him to the nearest tree as he sealed his flask shut with his hands. Sitting down and settling his back against the tree before shuffling a little to find a proper comfortable position, the doctor began letting his other hand reach inside his other pocket. A small blueberry muffin.

"You know, I'm not even supposed to be here," Merlyn eyed the muffin before taking a bite, slowly chewing, "I got lost. I heard there were games over at this rich palace. Figured I try my luck."

Out of nothing more than simple curiosity, his eyes lifted up to see if the white stag had not simply galloped off. Instead, his twin eyes met the beast's four staring back. Closer now, stopping in its tracks and even its breath from its nostrils seemed to reach Merlyn. A raised eyebrow followed before watching the way the stag did not just gaze at him.

But the muffin as well.

A lighthearted scoff erupted through his chest and out of his throat. Of course. He broke the muffin in half, extending his left arm out and opening his hand the larger half towards the elegant stag. Merlyn closed his eyes and looked away to the right, completely vulnerable.

A moment passed. Then another.

Before a wet nostril and its little feelers met his hand and a huff from the beast smelling the confection once before its tongue and teeth grazed Merlyn's bandaged hand. The doctor simply waited before the beast finished licking the crumbs off his hand. Daring a small glance, Merlyn cracked an eye open before shifting his head slightly in the stag's direction.

A wet tongue licking his face was his reward for such a transgression. Two tongues. He could definitely feel two of them.

"Hey! Hey! I'm not a muffin! That was my only one!" Merlyn began to chuckle before breaking out into more laughter, "Stop! Oh you-!"

The mirth escaping his soul guided his hands to gently stroke and pat the creature's fur, letting his hand caress along its head and neck. A few scratches here and there in the fur out of sincere love. His hands almost disappeared, sinking into the sheer amount of fur. Fur that was slick to the touch. To keep the rain out yet aerodynamic, the way his hand could run slick across the fur. Little ridges he could feel if he prodded a little deeper past the fur before those same ridges suddenly opened and close beneath his grasp.

Gills. Meant to help intake air while running. This creature, it's size was even more impressive up close. It dwarfed him a fair bit, not the Merlyn was the tallest person, but he was sure it was almost larger than any stallion he ever scene. But this was not just a strong or elegant beast. It was meant to be fast. To run, outrunning predators and running as fast as the wind itself.

What a marvelous creature.

"Ah, this is better than any game. You're better than any game. Yeah, you handsome devil you," Merlyn began ruffling the beast's fur around its head and neck playfully.

"I think I'll name you . . . Yakul."

The stag simply nuzzled its head against Merlyn's own forehead. The doctor found that to be all the affirmation needed. A simple laugh escaped him.

div-orange.png

Last edited:

hesterbanner3.png

SHEDO
The Garden| JAEMUS
TAG: Katachi Ren Katachi Ren | Maëlys Amnen Maëlys Amnen | Amena Kader Amena Kader

braxantdiv12.png

hesterbanner2.png

Hester was instantly struck by the profound beauty and grace of the newcomer. Her dress, a searing gown of yellow and black with what almost looked like a mixture of lightning and foliage, was exquisite. Hester, being of profoundly good taste herself, had enjoyed the patronage of some of the very best designers in the galaxy and this gown was clearly something special.

“Maelys of Amnen. I am most gratified to make your acquaintance. I am Hester Shedo, recently engaged by House Renoux to take control of the ship-building operations on and orbiting Jaemus.” She curtsied a little, taking a full look at the gown once again.

“Your gown is incomparable, I must say. Who is the designer?” She sipped her drink, enjoying the taste of the liquid almost as much as the effervescence radiating from Maelys.

Before she could follow up on the question, another guest approached. She clearly knew the esteemed guest from Amnen as she said as much. This woman had an air of superiority about her that did not phase Hester. She had stood equal to some of the greatest politicians in the galaxy, including Sith Lords. She smiled meekly, before curtseying perhaps a little deeper.

“I am Hester Shedo, lately employed by House Renoux to operate their ship-building efforts. It is a pleasure to meet you, Lady Draco.” Hester did her best to be as disarming as she could. She had no reason to believe her former life would curry any favour in these backwater parts and so hoped that her quality as an industrialist would make sure that she was at least respected.

‘Even Sith Lords’

Rosalind Renoux

R
Ah, a Draco.

Yes, that's right... Rosalind remembered some family gossip about the 'Little Lord Draco.' Now it all made sense. Still, the young noble also remembered her manners and she didn't stare. Instead, she fixed the tea just as he'd requested.

"Nice to meet you, Lord Draco," she smiled. "I'm Rosalind Renoux." She didn't think he'd have studied the extended line of her family, so she added, "the Duke is my uncle." She handed him the cup and saucer, a bit worried that he might spill.

Then, they were joined by my members of House Amnen – at least that was her guess, based on their attire alone. Rosalind's smile grew as she nodded to the newcomers. Of course, she'd heard the very sad news about their house. "Rosalind Renoux," she said. "I was very sorry to hear about Lord Darius."

The young woman bowed her head for a moment.

Goodness, she was starting to feel sad -- and she hated feeling sad. She sipped her tea in an effort to distract herself from her feelings. "I am glad your house came today, though. Unity is so very important, with the peace talks and such."

Muunilist Mining Oligarch
Amnen.png

H O U S E • A M N E N

game.png

Objective: don't suffocate
Tags: Hester Shedo Hester Shedo Katachi Ren Katachi Ren Amena Kader Amena Kader

Untitled709_20230517132044.png
Hester Shedo Hester Shedo made her introduction and Maëlys smiled, a ship builder, always a good contact to make, always wanted high quality metals, and always wanted more of it. "Thank you, It was designed by a woman on Muunilist, she is quite the artist, I will give you her contact details if you would like." she offered warmly.

Just then, a vision in red approached them, a woman with an abrupt manner, but a stuning dress. "Elssar, Vissarion..." she nodded and returned the greeting and sipped on her drink while the woman adressed Hester. "Hester here was just telling me she has been granted the role of organising Renoux ship building " she gestured to Hester, it was an valued role and Maëlys wished to show repesct to it, if for no reason than to secure a lucrative materials contract.

"It seems to be quite the gathering, have any of you managed to take in much of the games here?" There was a little tension amongst some of her house here after what had happened during the last games, it was such a tragedy and Maëlys felt sad for her cousins, but a brave face needed to be kept and to not enjoy the events here might make her house appear rude or weakened by the loss. The woman absent mindedly toyed with the aurodenium charm around her neck whilst she spoke to the other group and was almost made to jump when a loud cheer came up from one of the games. She glanced over to see what was happened as the group dispersed leaving the game available. "I havent played garden polo for years, anyone?" she let out a little laugh.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom